Any ideas what this may be?

Any ideas what this may be?

Does not look or feel like herpes, so its likely something else.

it's aids

Stop dry fapping nigger get some lotion or lube! Also probably hpv

medfag here. I'm sorry to tell you.. but you have end-stage dickcancer... you have seconds left to live... go spend them doing something fun

Gingivitis.

dryfapping isnt the problem, i fappe with lube and still same result after it dries.

say it is hpv, what do i need to do? Some treatment, or fucked for life?

Cancer. Kill yourself before it kills you.

dont think its hpv

Any more opinions? Its been like this for 8 months now..

Do you shoot herion into your dick? It looks like an abces from injecting in one place too much

quit fapping constantly. gott dayam. use lotion. have a dermatologist look at it. it doesn't look like herpes but I'm not a doctor and neither are the 13 year olds who are responding to this thread.

Get out of bed, nigger.

Looks like a penis. Only smaller.

kek

For fuck sake just go to the fucking doctor

i have it too whatever it is, always wondered what it was, been like that since i was a kid so don't think it's an std.

Get fucked normalfag. It's HPV and it's incurable.
This is what you get for being a degenerate.

Get dumpster'd on.

Sometimes dry and easily torn and sometimes almost invisible?

kek
HPV does not look like that mang , hpv causes warts.

I've gotten that before on depressing bouts of fapping too much and not showering enough. Like say going 3-4 days without washing, fapping at least 2-3 times a day, not wiping away all the disgusting cum slurry, just packing my scummy junk back in my undies.

It clears up with washing and leaving your dick alone.

Your dick will fall off it;s ok just glue it back i do that once every 3 days

wtf is going on here? why is your dick all folded up at the bottom there?

I have very good personal hygiene, showering twice daily etc.

Masturbating does seem to make it worse, but i figured that its something more than that? I'll go to doc Thursday to check it out anyway, but you think it can still be just too much masturbation?

I mean i have had this thing there now for 6months or so.

just balls wrinkled up from weird photo position

honestly this could just be eczema...personally i believe i am dealing with HPV myself due to an ex, kind of pissed but what can you do. at least most chicks have been vaccinated against it these days

Sup Forums is not a clinic. Go to a fucking free GUM clinic if you are concerned.

It is likely just that you are tugging off too often. quite literally friction burns (even lube doesn't help folds of skin folding and unfolding)

>dickresearchingfag here.

Honestly OP, kinda looks like blantis or possibly just irritation. When was your last sexual encounter? And could you get us another picture without the glare of the flash?

Also, to be exactly sure, you'd have to go to a dermatologist so they could take a skin sample and view it under a microscope.

Did your HPV ever look like this? Just dry skin without any warts etc.

Issue with hpv is obviously if you start growing warts. Shit sucks, I know. I got the shot and cream, warts went away and it's been a year+.
Herpes causes blisters, they're not fun either... wait a couple of days and see if anything forms. Stop touching your dick for a Controlled environment.

First of all, nice dubs. I'm just explaining what has happened to me before. You could be entirely different. Definitely best to see your doctor if it isn't going away. But it does look like simple skin irritation. Could be from being too wet, or too dry, or anything really. I would probably try showering just once a day, and using a simple glycerin soap on your junk for a while instead of something full of chemicals to see if it makes a difference.

I doubt balantis, as i clean it very well every day.
I have had this thing for +6 months. Early on it was worse, and i used a mycos treatment cream which made it better, but its been stuck like this ever since. Sometimes better sometimes worse.

lol, i can imagine the look on your face when your doctor tells you you've been masturbating too much

Goddamit, that would be very embarassing.

kek ill find out on thursday, i guess i wont fap now until then either.

>Early on it was worse, and i used a mycos treatment cream which made it better

If it used to be worse, and that cream worked, then you could possibly have a fungal infection. In that case, get treatment recommendations from doc and make sure you mention you used that cream and what it did.

Ok, Yeah its likely this. I did use a full tube before but perhaps i need something stronger to get rid of it entirely.

Your finger looks a little swollen. Did you burn yourself cooking?

dry skin

stop masturbating so much and moisturize ur dick a bit

kek

nah this definitely isn't HPV

agreed, i didn't know the shot helped after the fact...either way, i'm going to head to the dermatologist to have it checked out in the next week or so

Is it itchy and dried out? Possibly ring worm/jock itch

Get some athletes foot cream and slather your junk in it twice a day.

Not really itchy, but def dry. Doesn't look quite like jock itch, but it could be that.

I used Bepanthene Exceem cream for the last few days, makes it soft and nicer, but when it dries out its back to same old.