Hey, user. Sup?

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=888776
youtube.com/watch?v=gNCNP1a9wQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=UgkI6jCS_f8
youtube.com/watch?v=pEAKWJGrFS8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i do not know how to answer this question

nm, just got off work. gonna watch predator, beat off, then go to sleep.

Your pic looks like duplica a lil bit, from pokemon. Who is she?
>minttuli yeilds no resluts

YO! What's cracking?

What do you do for a living? I have never been able to support myself.

Mahou no Angel Sweet Mint will show some.

Im having a brief window from my crippling depression because i saw a fat feminist fall on her ass outside my window.

And its back. See ya.

Pretty much ok, I woke up an hour ago and opened a beer. My mic doesn't seem to work though and it really grinds my gears.

Sounds like a pretty big of a win.

i work at a retail store, i don't support myself either. i spend all my money on ammo and gear.

Thanks a lot OP

I think it's more important to do what you really like with your life than to support yourself.

Nobody will appreciate my finnish memes, but they seem to be all the pictures I have on my computer.

Any working torrents, OP?

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=888776

I think this one should be ok.

youtube.com/watch?v=gNCNP1a9wQ8

Well i have nothing to do .. im thinking playing wow for a bit for dunno this is everyday for me i dont work or have a girl im 35 living with my mom and i dont go outside ... i just eat pkay video games shit pee and masturbate every single day that is all i do

I am 23 and I don't have any of that shit either. I drink beer, jerk off, watch anime and post stupid shit on imageboards.

I even forget to eat lmao.

Thank you so much!

You're welcome, my friend. I hope it works okay with the two seeders there.

Best I could come up with. I really like the show and I hope you will like it too.

youtube.com/watch?v=UgkI6jCS_f8

Well, i'm writing a story about magical girls so, any source of inspiration is welcomed

I love shows about magical girls, even though they haven't made any good ones after the 90's, except for Madoka.

youtube.com/watch?v=pEAKWJGrFS8

Can someone give me a quick run down?

Tell me about it, i tried to watch some of the
shows influenced by Madoka and i just couldn't get into it.

About what? I'll give you a good one if it's something I know of.

I love the witches in the show. An online friend of mine thought they were lame. I love the psychedelic art about those.

What's the time there, user? It's a minute to midnight here.