bump

DUDE

It's too expensive though

It's bad if I want to get my life in order

weeed.

high on life mate

high on heroin mate

what's that like?

Like you jizzed in your pants while going 500mph with 20 sexy ladies (or men?) laying all over you in a bed made from the finest angloian rabbit fur on top of a 5,000 foot crane that was built from marshmellows and pudding all while getting that rewarding feeling of hitting the game winning home run and out competing the whole league with the highest stats, most home runs, most touchdowns, most passing yards - all while in the safety of your home

>wattle

wow

Is weed that great as people say? Some friends already offered me, but I refused thinking "oh come on, it can't be that good to worth to burn your lungs"

All while you get addicted and if you try to quit you'll get bad withdrawal symptoms and while risking your life and well being

It is quite nice, though the first few times can suck because of the coughing and burning

It's not worth the money imo

It's not as bad as cigarettes.

If you don't want to smoke it you should eat a weed brownie. Then it has literally no downsides unless you're under the age of 25, in which case taking truly massive amounts of it over a period of years would affect your brain development.

I get high pretty often when I'm with friends while playing frisbee or boardgames or something.

thanks mom

only retards get addicted

true

I like to code or do math when i do it

and vidya is fucking GOAT when high

im on cпиды

it cures cancer bro its good for you

Boutta take shrooms boyos

fuck you drug addicts i hope you all die

you should take ketamine with your weed

you'll feel inside the game

>anything involving school or work

Hell no, can't focus. By the time I'm on the comedown I'll usually have 50 tabs up because I get distracted like a motherfucker.

>addict

have a good trip m8

any goals for when you're out in the shadow realm?

get back to Sup Forums fag

lol i feel that

Idk, i feel subconciously guilty every time i do smoke so maybe i just feel like i need to justify it by doing something productive

after all it does keep me up for awhile

>addicts
im not addicted mate i just choose to do it cause it feels good haha

>not 4-AcO
look at this pleb
as you will sooner or later
aite m8

yo

>buying drugs off the deep web

>literally not doing that

Hm, the brownie really seems a great idea. I just remembered the day that me and my friends were in a bar and then a guy showed up selling weed truffles. 3 of them bought it, they said the effect could take around 1 hour to even 1 day to really "activate". I don't know if they felt the effect though...

the german drug scene is that good huh?

If it actually takes a day then its doubtful that they were legit

Smoking can be unpleasant if you aren't used to it but it gets easier with practice. I'd say its worth it though

Well, that's what my friends said by their experiences. Because they really felt the weed taste when eating the truffle.
I guess that some day or another I will eventually try out weed either by smoke or brownie/truffle. Thanks user

no of course not
you misunderstood me

Just got some 78% THC EHO from the dispensary, it's fantastic. I have a kief pre-roll sitting in a tube but I'm too lazy to go for a hike and smoke it.

Thread needs more pics

Since this trhead is full of drugaddicts (like me), it seems the right place to solve this question I have since a bunch of years.

It seems that it's quite common that the first time you smoke weed you won't get high or you'll get slightly high, this happened to me and some people I asked seems to have experienced the same issue, but people tends to think that it's to non-biological or non-pharmacological reason. For example, they either think that they didn't smoke in the correct way, or think that their weed was shit, some of them even go further and say that weed is a scam or that getting high is just psicological.
So I think you can enlight me:

1.You're country (Sup Forums related antiban)
2.Did you get high the very first time you smoked weed?
3.If don't, how many times did you need too get high?

I didn't get high until the third time, and it was a couple minutes after I smoked.

No I didn't get high my first time either, it took me multiple tries. I'm 100% sure it's because I didn't smoke it right. I had never smoked anything before, not even cigarettes, so I had no idea what I was doing. The first few times I would just let the smoke out right away, as soon as I figured out I had to inhale the smoke deep into my lungs and hold it there, I got high. I think most people don't get high their first time because they're just doing it wrong.

I remember reading about it somewhere, actually the wikipedia show some info. But since experimentation with marihuana is restricted I couldn't find viable information.

Most people don't inhale their first time, especially if they've never smoked cigs or something before. I got high my first time because my friends told me to swallow the smoke after I hit a pipe. I coughed a lot and got stoned. was 10/10

Brownies take 30 minutes to an hour to hit. Smoking will take 5 minutes roughly.

I want to smoke weed but it's too rare where I live.

Shrooms is the answer as long as you know what you're picking up.

>muh drugs

Can'r you guys just drink alcohol like civilized people?

Tried weed a few weeks ago.
Didn't feel anything except my throat got painfully dry.

You probably smoked a stem or a seed or both

My DUDE WEED LMAO friend said it looked alright.
But it probably was shit, yeah.

not very, fifth floor

Weed is so superior to alcohol, as are other opiates and such.
Alcohol makes you completely retarded to the point you can't control yourself.
You can handle yourself pretty well on drugs though, unless they're stims

The first time you usually don't get the hang of smoking and end up not doing it properly, happens with everyone.
I wouldn't give up after failing on your first attempt

MDMA, coke, weed and Xanax for st Patrick's day