Music is over, dead, finished

music is over, dead, finished

dead, finished

Fuck the bitch that made this pic I act like a perfect gentleman and they just go off to fuck some fucking jerk like a cum rag

t. Elliott Rodgers

ok that's your problem, not the woman's

not even a woman but i could imagine that's what it's like lmao

spot on

lmao chicken are so fucking funny I don't even know why holy shit, post funny chicken pictures

Women have a responsibility to procreate and ensure the survival of the spieces, not to get rammed by every motherfucking body that crosses her path.

What message is that photograph attempting to impart? Do women really want to be grabbed by the pussy?

you just need to realize that girls are just cumrags. then you can fuck them all you want

>Women have a responsibility to procreate and ensure the survival of the spieces, not to get rammed by every motherfucking body that crosses her path.

It's ironic because that statement also works for the opposing side of your argument.

This but unironically

picasso is dead

you need to just fucking go and take it. the art is to do it in a way she would get all wet instead of starting to scream or calling police

There's a reason why you're supposed to emotionally and mentally abuse women.

They like being told what to do.

Actually made me laugh.

well its a good thing she didn't breed with you, captain autismo

steve jobs is dead

No, it doesn't. Men are the ones that have to work for sex and it's the female that decides when to give it up. That's why they shouldn't go around acting like hoe's and stay with noble men that take care of them and crush the life out of assholes that only want them for their body.

>implying she is not fulfilling that innate desire to procreate by being a slut but uses protection in order to keep repeating the reward without the burden of children or settling for a cuck provider like yourself

Women are intellectually inferior and this is a fact.

I can't XD XD XD

oh yeah then why can't you intellect yourself some pussy my guy

Don't fucking patronize me.

You people are beyond a shadow of a doubt not my friends. The only reason I'm talking to you, the only reason I'd EVER talk to you, is to tell you how much of an insufferable SHIT you are.

That is LITERALLY the full extent of my interest in your existence. You couldn't pay me to give a shit about you beyond berating you at every conceivable instance.

I say all of this in order to make one, simple thing crystal fucking clear: Neither you, nor ANYONE ELSE HERE, is my friend.

If you say that you're my friend beyond this point, just know that I know that you're full of shit and I will NOT respond.

I REPEAT:

BEYOND THIS MOMENT, IF YOU RESPOND TO ANY OF MY POSTS CALLING ME "FRIEND" OR SOMETHING SIMILAR, I WILL KNOW THAT YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT AND HAVE NO INTEREST IN THIS THREAD BEYOND MAKING ME MAD AND I WILL IGNORE YOU.

omg i know right :DDDDDDDDDD

"It takes someone truly clever to become absolutely nothing in the world." - Dostoevsky

Unty put on your trip I know it's you

ITT: sad fucks who are the result of muh God hating abortion but not sex before marriage apparently

thanks for the copypasta friendo
>inb4 syndrome of a down gets us all banned

this isn't a coherent post.

Holy fucking shit dude

That isn't a post to respond with that response to.

theres nothing clever about living life and not scoring pussy

You're a retard.

Holy fucking shit dude

>implying that parents who never asked for this make for good parents
Also, did you double post user?

One mistake every person in this thread is making is that the anger is pointed at a single entity rather than the whole of this cruel post-Fruedian existence where the ones who "succeed" just happened to be born into a circumstance which would ensure success with women.

Didn't talk to girls when you were a young boy? You lose.
Didn't have a good mother? You lose.
Mental illness? You lose.

Read Notes From The Underground for a better picture.

Holy fucking shit dude

>Didn't talk to girls when you were a young boy? You lose.
fel.png

>post-Fruedian existence

I don't get it

>>implying that parents who never asked for this make for good parents
Yeah this isn't coherent either.

I take it you're either a drug addict or English is not your fist language.

>not realizing that sex is not a requirement of life
>not realizing that the world won't change for (you)
your parents/guardians were cunts for letting the internet raise you

>women have a responsibility to procreate, not do an activity that ends up with procreation

dont belief evrythink you read in books

I can't tell if this is copypasta from the last thread or this nigga literally posted it twice.

>do an activity that ends up with procreation
Get your head out of your ass, they use contraception or get abortions if they get knocked up like the hoe's they are.

didnt know what pic to choose for my post so ive just chosen something at random from my desktop, this thread is about music. serious music.

So why don't you get laid, lads?

For me, it's autism.