fuck no

>tfw no Chechen gf

What is this?
Looks like france

this is Monaco actually

Wew lad how could ppl live in such inhuman conditions

Kadyrov~ :3
Tell me about Kady-san

That looks cozy as fuck. Who the hell would want to live in those towers.

you better don't talk shit about him

>inhuman
Whats so bad about panelaks, ivan?

I would actually want one, but one from europe. I dont want her brothers cutting my head, if i wont marry her

>he doesn't want to be honour killed
pussy!

>I suffer in [x]
It was kc tier and it was on Sup Forums

No thanks, i`m not into muslim psycho girls

>honour killed
Thats not honour killing. Thats dying like a pig

>not into psycho girls
>check the flag
Arent you from Brazil?

Good.

nvm, that's whack. I'm confused about something though. Russia has so much land, so much fucking land, how is it that the idea of suburbs hasn't caught on? Suburbs are super inexpensive to build. Create a market for laborers and builders, and allow normal working class people to feel like they've made something out of themselves by giving them land. Which in reality I suppose they have, because they own land.

The love of my life is depressed, not psycho...

we have suburbs but it's not cheap because we need to build houses from bricks and logs not cardboard

People have dachas.

Suburbs are insanely expensive and impractical. You can't live in a cardboard house here. You need to provide heat, gas, electricity and everything else. Pipes can't handle -40°C, have to be constantly maintained. Transportation is a clusterfuck, suddenly every school needs buses just to get students there. Then there's healthcare, shopping, garbage collection and disposal, mail delivery, isp services and so on.

Suburbs are cheap as shit and they all have all those things.

I personally don't live in a suburb, but I have land and a nice house because my city was just kind of designed that way.

It depends how you want to build them I suppose. If you want everything to be brick and mortar then yeah, I guess it's going to get pricey.

you will not feel comfy in cardboard house at -35 in winter

>they all have all those things.
Right. Enjoy your internet prices, lack of public transportation and shitty thermal insulation.

driving your own vehicle > being crammed into a bus/subway with a bunch of other people

average salary is 300$ don't forget about it

Theyre ugly ghenghis

This is the point though. There's a lack of understanding on your part by how effective a suburb really is here in the states.

Yes the houses are often made of flimsy materials. However they still have wooden frames. Then there is heavy insulation. Then there is cheap gas/electrical heating and alot of people also chop wood in cold areas and have fireplaces.

We also have cheap vehicles and we drive everywhere. I don't know why you think we have shitty thermal insulation. That doesn't even make sense. Like half of our nation is usually blanketed with snow and freezing conditions half of the year.

Communities are usually built around the suburbs, nearby school,nearby shopping etc.

>driving your own vehicle > being crammed into a bus/subway with a bunch of other people
>We also have cheap vehicles and we drive everywhere.
Yeah, tell it to babushkas. Closest school from me is 30 seconds away, kindergarten is ~1min, local clinic is ~1.5 minutes.

>I don't know why you think we have shitty thermal insulation.
Because you do.
>alot of people also chop wood
topkek

You are delusional if you think that doing something 100+ times is as cheap and efficient as doing it once.