Give me one good reason why he doesn't deserve the ballon d'or

give me one good reason why he doesn't deserve the ballon d'or

CHI

>didnt even score in the euros
>thinks he "deserves" the ballon d'or

standard american

doesn't play in epl

>gets so ass lasted about choking another final with Argentina he retires from international play for a few weeks

There's your reason

Cuz Penaldo won the Euros lol

When was the last time player playing in epl even made it top 3 in Balloon d'Or?

tsu

He's white.

Reminder that meme ballon d'or is over, it's back to the older version

>it's back to the older version
lel sure

only journalists vote now, captains and managers of Brunei, Angola, Mongolia and co. don't vote anymore

Contrived

now journalists from Brunei, Angola, Mongolia and co. vote.

no, the meme is over

pepe deserves it more

exactly, and sport journalists have their own bias. The one voting for spain literally runs a real madrid newspaper and has been saying messi is done and barcelona should sell him for years, I'm sure he will be very impartial with his vote lel

only an absolute clueless retard would think the ballon d'or is 'back to the older version'

three
Mahrez
Kante
Vardy

maybe because it isn't 2012 anymore and he sucks?

Because he missed a penalty in the Copa final and he didn't win a European trophy. And he didn't """coach""" his team in a final after getting injured.

the guy with the stolen ancient portuguese flag gets it.

Because he did not have the season Greaseman had.

Greaseman, aka a shit Maxime Lestienne, aka choker exceptionnel, aka cheat your way into the NT man deserves nothing but a career ending injury.
Guy is so incredibly average and all of the sudden everyone pretends he is GOAT

Carlos Eber Griezmann

Remember when they gave Messi another international tournament to win with Argentina?

And he lost that one too?

lul

Wasn't even the best Barca player last season. Suarez was.
Ronaldo will win it for winning Euros+CL, even though he did fuck all in either of those games.