What do you think about President Trump so far? Give me your honest and raw opinion...

What do you think about President Trump so far? Give me your honest and raw opinion. This thread is for both liberals and conservatives.

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/2016/08/12/donald-trumps-business-failures-election-2016-486091.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not good but not nearly as bad as college students think /thread

Gonna squeeze everything out of the poor and middle classes. Economy is heading towards stagflation. End game = everyone dies.

Its a beautiful thing people. A beautiful thing.

amazing

He doesn't exist. Where do you get your news from?

Completely lost faith in him before he even took office. The only reason i wanted him to win was to put a rope around hillarys neck

aaaaand now you can talk to the Secret Service

I saw him at one of his campaign stops

So I'm a liar?

Non-American here

I think it's awesome he has the balls to stand up against islam.

But in general I disagree with most of his conservative views on abortion, women, climate change, etc.

They don't give a shit about shillary

statist fuck

I've never been to fond of politicians and all the bullshit involved, but seeing what this "outsider" idiot is doing, I kind of miss them. Say what you want about Obama, policies aside, he's a brilliant and articulate man.

Trump has shit in the head, lies, takes impulsive decisions based on memes, and is surrounded by either extremists or puppets. Right now, the whole world is laughing at this moron, and the USA are going to be a LOT WORSE in 4 years, that's for sure.

we've become a fucking embarrassment

The moment the bankers lose their regulations, they'll give us Great Recession II. Fuckers love to cook the books.

Hologram.

i voted for him. If he starts cracking down on marijuana he can go fuck himself. I distinctly remember him saying that he supports medical marijuana and wants to leave rec uses of to the states.

He's completely deluted. He can't stand criticism. He acts like a little kid.

Yeah, he hasn't done much in reality.

If he was a shit president the US Mint wouldnt be putting these out!!
Faggots

He fucking sucks.

But Trump is gonna drain the Wall Street swamp, you know

Saw a video today where a black trump supporter said Sup Forums is a big influence on his political mindset. So i guess my question is...
Does Sup Forums support his well being?
Does Sup Forums even want him identiifying himself as a Sup Forums user and inevitably representing and embodieing the beliefs of Sup Forums?

Utter shit. He will go down in history and not in the way that he would like to.

>i voted for him
u dun goofed m8

>he trusted trump

rofl
that fucking jowl

He's doing great. I love the antagonistic relationship with the Jew media. They are soooo butthurt.

I don't give a shit about Trump, but President Bannon is starting to worry me.

I appreciate his aggressiveness, I really do. But dude is just grade-A retarded

I like him as an entertainer. And he certainly is the leader America deserves, he is America personified. He is America. Nothing more can be said.

The problem with outsiders is that they can easily fuck things up even more than insiders.

Trump's neurotic personality doesn't remotely help. A control freak who isn't actually attentive to details?! That's like a contradiction designed by Hell itself.

the hoes are laughin'

He's going to wreck everything, just like every other republican does. Then we'll have to elect a Democrat to clean up the mess.

People will get pissed at the Dem for not fixing things fast enough.

Rinse and repeat.

He just made President Bush Jr look smart and dignified.

We are utterly fucked beyond belief if this continues.

Nothing good will come about from this. If you are poor or middle class, hes gonna squeeze u good. People actually think securing our borders will help us out. Weed makes alot of money and he doesnt like weed. I dont smoke anything, but theres nothing wrong with weed.

He's done some things that are good. Like throwing out TPP. All it would have done is just increase corruption and crony capitalism in all the countries involved.

He's also appointed some people in the FCC that are hellbent on getting rid of Net Neutrality. Don't be surprised if your ISP starts blocking websites in the next year. Especially if its a big one (Comcast, AT&T, etc.). They'll be able to do that soon.

Then there's the muslim ban and the wall. There are definitely much better ways to accomplish these goals, and a wall and a ban on a whole religion might make people feel safer, but they're not very effective.

Ladders exist, as do planes and tunneling equipment. All kinds of drug smuggling tunnels exist already. The wall won't do a thing about that. Most Mexicans come via planes. A wall won't change that. Mexico actually has a lot of jobs now, and so more people are moving back there than are moving here. If the wall does anything, it's going to keep people in. Plus, it'll require a VERY large amount of cement. Like the entire world output of cement for several months large. Mexico, while not producing as much as the US, is a pretty big producer of concrete. We might end up actually helping their economy with this.

Plus, for any large structure a lot of surveying is required. Measure something wrong, and the ground might compact differently than you expected and a big chunk of the wall will come down. Geologists are saying it'll take decades due to the sheer size of it. Trump wants it done in 6 months.

As for the Muslim ban, it seems like every other day I read about some non-Muslim person who isn't even from one of the affected countries getting detained over it. There was some US-born NASA scientist who came back from a trip to Chile, and the police confiscated his phone because they weren't convinced that he wasn't from one of the countries.

He's just a reality TV show president. Doing stuff to appease the crowds, not to make America Great Again.

He's done exactly what he said he was going to do and he's trying to bring jobs back to American workers. Those two things are pretty good.

However, he is a simpleton and an big baby. He also lies on the daily and is the king of fake news. And I'm sick of everything either being "tremendous" or a "disaster."

The sooner Bannon gets exposed by the internet, the better. Who knows what dark secrets he harbors?

I miss Dubia

isnt it a problem to be aggressive AND retarded? bullies, skinhead gangs, etc

Trump is what America needs rn, can't wait to vote for our Dutch "Donald". He's gonna make the Netherlands great again.

here, agreed m8, agreed

I miss Tony Blair

4chins is an epidemilogy of ideas that are far to the left or south of human kindness and evolution. 4chin is against the well being of ill people and the mentally unstable. Also the borderline gay people.
Example if a normal male exhibits tendencys towards liking other males or traps. By being on the fence Sup Forums will push him over and convert him to full gay even though he could have gotten mental health.

4chin promota violence, xenophobia.socialphobia. Homophobia. Alienphobia, and promots human decay.
I can probably go on more but u get the point.

He is an authoritarian prick who doesn't care about proper balance of power. He knows absolutely fuck all other than sweet-talking like a six year old and running a business like a mob. He gives no fucks about the environment. He's not a racist or a nazi like libtards say, but he's a narcissist beyond belief and a fucking dumbass.

Al Leppo voter here.

I think he's doing OK. I wish he'd put his foot in Congress' collective asses to start doing stuff so it's not all EOs.

More than likely he's going to be an average president but the media is going to crucify him the whole 4-8 years even if he's doing stuff that's good. It's already annoying. Give the man a chance.

No one does M8. Don't lie cuz.

Kek. Never though about it before, but this seems right.

Can you tell us? Me, I don't fucking know!

Still waiting for him to
>build a wall
>make Mexico pay for said wall
>replace Obamacare with something terrific
>bomb the shit out of ISIS
>bring back jobs from China
>make the economy grow by 6% per year
>deport all illegals
>lock Hillary up
>drain the swamp
>make America great again

how is getting rid of net neutrality a good thing?

he and bush are fucking siblings user

>He's done exactly what he said he was going to do

What about arresting hillary?

Give him a chance

Read his business history.

This is who has been put in charge of our economy.

newsweek.com/2016/08/12/donald-trumps-business-failures-election-2016-486091.html

A dangerous and worrying lunatic that's as much of a threat to his own people as he is to NATO, the EU and the overall stability of the United Nations. Hopefully he won't complete 4 years.

I'm a liberal so I disagreed with him from the beginning, but I defended Trump from libs when he said the anti-corruption stuff. I liked the drain the swamp stuff a lot, but he's already proven that was just for the campaign, and so I'm left with nothing but shit and lies

>bring back jobs to american workers

im holding a ton of cash to ride the crash but the markets have been booming. other than that i think his attitude towards the media is a good one, so i really don't mind him

Or Mexico paying for the wall, lol?

He's doing a great job, will vote again

I like how he has removed a lot of career politicians from Washington's circles of power, but he does random ass shit that makes no fucking sense. Like can someone please non-ironically explain to me why he would repeal a bill that once forced coal companies to monitor the pollution levels in nearby bodies of water. And why the actual fuck is he increasing military spending by $54 billion when he talk about getting the country out of debt. The military budget is already so inflated

kek!! well my bet is on: HUGE PROBLEM FOLKS, VERY BAD HOMBRE

He is an indication of what is wrong with the country and the rich getting more and more control.

IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF- obama was talking instead of trump, policies aside, he's a brilliant and articulate man.

He doesnt stand up to islam. He's to stupid to stand up to islam.

What he's standing up to, is a farce created by smarter people then him. All the things he pretends to hold dear, almost all of the people entering america hold dear to. But he choses to lump them in with the idiots who these people are running away from.

And by the way. For a man who's vehemently againts islamic values. He sure hates freedom of the press, women's rights and minorities

Why don't you go Snapchat (z) .com & fap to THE schools hottest girls pics

Obviously

You're fake news

They were "booming" before the Great Recession too.

When the banking regulations get repealed, that's when you take your money out.

The bankers will fuck us just like they did before.

Bush was just a puppet and a likeable doufus. Blair is some twisted evil thing.

He's a fucking clown.

Every day he has something else asinine to say.

And if you think he's going to do anything while in office except make it easier for him and his rich buddies to get even richer, you're dead fucking wrong.

No way. I've watched enough Fox News to know that no one called Obama those things

His administration wants to crack down on enforcement of drug war policies in legal states. He also reversed the phasing out of private prisons so that he can fill them with people those shitty laws bust.

This is the truth.

His presidential photo is just so bad.

The fuck head said "who could have thought health care was so complicated" ... I think that explains everything pretty well. Unprepared idiot who has no idea what is going on or how to do anything. He is going to leave all the decisions up to the people around him, which over time will be specific people placed there do some specific thing that will fuck over most of us, and only benefit those at the top.

>build a wall
its coming, and the 25 billion deficit as well
>make Mexico pay for said wall
never gonna happen
>replace Obamacare with something terrific
never gonna happen
>bomb the shit out of ISIS
things will get from shit to worse
>bring back jobs from China
this he could do, we'll see
>make the economy grow by 6% per year
doubt it, we'll see
>deport all illegals
shitstorm is already on and it won't change a thing in the end
>lock Hillary up
top kek
>drain the swamp
toppest of keks
>make America great again
only when he's gone and long forgotten

Lol you going to jail for your Mary Jane bitch. After he arrests all those weed sellers he is going to open his own thrump weed company

Kek, pretty much this. What's up with the lack of Sup Forumstards in this thread, by the way? I was expecting far more of them to rush in defense of Trump.

I feel he is doing a great job so far and sticking to his agenda. The fact that so many are complaining only proves that he is doing the right things.

this
it's fake growth and there will be a crash

This thread is shit, that's why. You guys are all fucking retarded that want to see America turn into some third world shit hole.

Which ironically will likely imprison a lot of Trump supporters. White working-class men are in a death spiral.

Sage.

As an actual american that has been watching all this shit unfold on Sup Forums I feel inclined to counter the russian spamming machine our intelbros informed us of and tell it to fuck off by posting this pasta in every russian shill thread I see at least once. Your "not quite right" use of american slang, archaic metaphors, inconsistent knowledge of our culture and weird ass sentence structure outs you. Idk if it's just google translate or what, but your english sucks. It sounds awkward, out-dated, and weird. This is accompanied with crazy ass ideological statements. The content of their posts vary, from both pro trump to anti trump, but the tone of the message is consistent: extremism. It's "Fuck Trump, burn the city down" or it's "Fuck lefties, niggers, fags and women." It is an organized effort to create division among our citizenry.

Most of us don't really care about american politics. The board is being targeted by a foreign entity, same as during the campaign. Our own intelligence agencies confirmed it and they are prolly watching this shit too. Hey there NSAfags.

Anons we are a bunch of fuck ups, half of us are faggots, but we aren't a bunch of genocidal maniacs who endorse the targeting of entire groups of people just because of their race, nor are we into burning down cities to protest the current administration or starting another fucking war. Reddit might have fallen for this shit, but they are a bunch of dumb fucks. We don't care enough about this type of stuff to give a fuck. THAT'S HOW WE CAN TELL IT'S YOU DOING IT RUSSIA. You're too over the top about shit.

Our intel agencies are our best defense atm as our WH is currently a raging dumpster fire and our media sucks. I don't consider myself at all patriotic, (and fuck the police still), but these fucking russians are still here. They are BEING PAID TO spread shit all over this board and it's retarded, Fuck off cunts.

im hoping for it but i haven't seen any signs of it yet. large, mid, and small cap US ETFs are all near 10 year highs...

He's done exactly what he said he was going to do ***minus the stupid shit that he said only to rile up his meathead supporters***

I desperately wanted him to prove me wrong and be fantastic at this job. We have no choice but to go along with his insanity at this point. The entire world is laughing at us, and for the first time I don't even blame them. We are fucking retarded.

Cheer up. Thanks to Trump, we get to be Venezuela! We've elected right-wing Hugo Chavez.

Hilariously horrible.
Regardless of whether you like his political goals or not, he has gone about his work in the most inept fashion possible; from mismanaging his own administration to being a massive security risk when doing secret briefings in a public space and outing the carrier of the football online.
he has also mismanaged several foreign relation talks with close and friendly allies. That should almost be impossible, but he managed to even do that badly.

He'd better sharpen up, or he will go down in history as the most inept president of all time. He might even lose the backing from his own party in congress and the senate. That would be unheard of.

He is going too far

Realize those at the top are doing great, and Trump is going to keep that up. The rest of us faggots are already well on our way to becoming like those in a third world shit hole. Trump will do nothing to change that.

Why don't you check out Snapchat z .com and get your crushes nudes

Lost faith in this faggot when he said he was going to crack down on recreational and medical marijuana despite saying he wasn't going to during his campaign.
That and his inability to "drain the swamp''.
It'll be funny when he imposes and 20% sales tax on everything to build that stupid wall to appease his meager penis and all of his sycophantic supports will eat their MAGA hats.

Wrong.

Or maybe they can't provide legitimate counter arguments that don't involve the word "cuck" or bringing up Clinton

What that to do with Trump being an asshole?

Wrong. Look at his tax plan.
Deporting all the fucking illegals will also help.

i need to save more money before this dummy crashes the economy, I want to buy a house