If there was no minimum age of consent law...

If there was no minimum age of consent law, what is the lowest age a female can be before you would consider having sex with her?

/thread

Honestly, 15. It's a bit premature, and girls that age tend to be really zitty, but those who can pull off sex appeal REALLY pull it off.

7. No im not joking.

Probably as it is right now for me (15 yrs)

Probably like 16

16 which is the legal age here

I'd say 15 or 16.

6-8

I don't think I'd set a hard number. If she was the one pursuing it, and I felt she was making the decision for the right reasons, I'd go for it. Age is far less important than maturity.

Her age divided by two plus seven would have to be less than mine, I think

could a five year old be mature?

kek a true Sup Forumstard

Rolling

Completely depends.
I've met girls that are 17 and behave like 11, and met 11 year olds who behave like they are 30..
Depends on the girl.
But if I had to set an absolute minimum age I would say around 14. If the girl is developed etc. (15 is the legal age here.)

I feel this is the age at which most people stops being childish and become an actual person i can romance.

Fug

Eh teens like 14 I get but 7?

I would assume not. Also, there's pretty severe physical damage that can be done to a prepubescent partner, and that right there should disqualify the person, assuming you have any moral compass whatsoever.

Absolute youngest I'd consider banging if it was legal is 14. Before that they just look too young.

>the age at which most people stops being childish
Kek. People around 20 are the absolute worst.
31 my self and can't stand them.

21. That's when the brain fully develops and that's why the drinking age is 21. If you can't drinking you definitely can't handle sex and all the potential responsibilities (pregnancy, stds, etc.) besides people that age haven't even finished schooling and/or haven't had the training to live independently. If there are people under 21 who claim to be mature, they would focus on their studies/career.

so you are putting a physical number on it

Moved away from home when I was 16, had a part time job as a mechanic at the same time as I was in school.
By the time I was 21 I already had a steady gf (now my wife) and a job.
Don't assume that everyone is the same.

11 if she's got tits

There's a large difference between mental maturity and physical maturity. If there was no age of consent laws, and you had relations with someone that young, you would physically harm them severely. At that point, you have committed either aggravated assault or reckless endangerment, both of which are still illegal pretty much anywhere you go.

A 14 yo boy

Fertilised egg

Helen Mirren. Would fuck all day, every day!