Cuckold/hot wife /cheating thread. Post stories/photos and ask questions

Cuckold/hot wife /cheating thread. Post stories/photos and ask questions

Not a WWYD

Other urls found in this thread:

mrstiff.com/movie/my-ex-lisa-4017609
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

To any cucks here, I'd like to know how you got started !

Long story short. Had a mind blowing MMF three some and she wanted more and more

Cuck here

Wife doesn't have a regular bull but once every few months we'll go out to find a guy for her to fuck. Last one was black. On occasion play with girls too

34 and 30 married 3 years

Do you ever get jealous ?

Came up while we were drunk and fooling around

How long until you guys actually acted on the fantasy ?

Jealousy is actually a big part of it. Very jealous and turned on

I like seeing my gf get fucked by other men

How many times have you done it?

Anyone have photos ?

Cuck here

Wife doesn't have a regular bull but once every few months we'll go out to find a guy for her to fuck. Last one was black. On occasion play with girls too

34 and 30 married 3 years

We have done it 7 times if I remember correctly

Watched her deepthroat a friend

My girl and I were both freshman in college.
I was rushing and hoping to join a hard to get into frat on campus.
After chatting with the president for a while at a party, he basically told me he has a sure fire way for me to get in.

My girlfriend who had never had Sex with someone else eagerly agreed. The rest is history !

Also someone in here is same posting

Cuck here need a favor

mrstiff.com/movie/my-ex-lisa-4017609

Almost positive this is my wife but link is broken. Same user posted another vid and it's her ex bf. will share more of her if someone can get it working!

Cucked her bf and sent him the pics after

I accidentally did trying to reply to someone my bad

Married cuck here AMA

Do you still fuck her ?

Hot

More of her?

My wife? Yes. Sounds cliche but honestly it kicked out sex life into overdrive

Nice bro

Keep it going

Sure user

Recently watched my gf with another man for the 3rd time.
She has never addressed me before but today almost the entire session she made eye contact with me and was actually being mean to me.

How do I cope with this?

Accept the fact that you enjoy it and do it more

OP here.
It's the normal progression.

If everything she said involved things about how small you were, how much better he felt , how you can't please her,
Etc.

It's a good thing. It means she is starting to realize that in these sessions she is the dominant one. Not you

Well do you enjoy it?

This

my wife was fucked by two guys from 11:PM to 4:00AM. One by one

It just makes me start to worry that if by some chance I decide I don't want to do the cuck thing, I won't be able to stop her

What would she do that you won't be able stop?

Longest session she has ever had has been two hours.

It's intense to watch

She would continue to sleep with these guys because they are able to make her cum easily and I can't

I like how these threads stay up for hours but janitors get rid of loli breads in ten minutes

Is there something wrong with that?

post more hairy pussies like that??

How many of you cucks lick your gf/wife clean after she's been creampied ?
>I done it a few times and it got me damned hard
>Personally I love the sloppy seconds the best always fuck her straight after he has cummed
>Usually gets the guy hard again so he goes in once more making me hard again so I go in again
>Can fuck my girl 3 or four times in a threesome or foursome

I always do it

when they used all condoms they took her without any protection. Strong experience

Wwyd?

>Not a WWYD
Fag

I have before. I'm not sure I loved it

All the time.

Same thing happened with my girl and I. We had a threesome and it progressed to her wanting more. She asked for a third guy to join the next time, and it turned into her cucking me. I watched and jerked off to them using my girlfriend.

I do. Sometimes she even brings me a creampie home to clean

Looking at the source the page for the embed link, it shows this blowjob image. Reverse image searching it in google links back just to a different MrStiff.com vid about a blond Lisa using a vibrator, listing nuvid.com as the source. /Shrug

I won't say I love licking her clean but for some reason it gets me diamonds hard
I remember one time when she was so horny after he came she quickly sat on my face and face fucked me hard I was a sticky mess but my cock was just raging hard I ended up fucking her like a bull eventually exploding in her and the bull jumped straight in for his sloppy cunt fuck

Got the same thing. Other vid wasn't her

Appreciate the help user

Oh I would'nt like that I wanna be there when she gets fucked and join in
I'd be disgusted if she came home with another guys spunck in her and she'd be out of the house like a shot

Has your gf/wife ever got pregnant from another man?

Call shit on the story. That's not the way rush works.

Pics or it didn't happen.

My wife

On the pill

I love it though when she comes home like that

Oops, my bad. Wrong thread

It does in the tail end of the process where the president has a lot of say

Thoughts?

Any pics?

I'm thinking I wanna see her getting fucked.

I would fuck her rotten. Absolutely banging.

I have this fantasy, but I know I'd get too jealous and take it out on her instead of treating it as a hot fantasy. I love stretching my girl's cunt out and then fucking her and feeling small inside her loose wet hole before it starts tightening again. I'm not small at all so finding a guy with a huge dick to fuck my girl is basically impossible. We've had a few threesomes so I already know how picky she is. She actually prefers FFM which I don't mind a single bit ;)

So I'm just gonna keep it a fantasy. Some things don't have to go from fantasy to reality.

would love to fuck her brains out... but im such a cuck she would have me cumming in no time

How big are you ?

I find the trouble with FFM is that I cum real quick and then the girls are basically on thier own
Whereas MMF I get hard again and again and so does the guy that way we can fuck her many times in one of our sessions
The plus is that cum is great lube and sloppy seconds are fun
DP feels awesome if you get the timing right lol

Agreed

Even guys with nice dicks can get cucked

I wouldn't mind her sitting on my face.

Usually when we go out, she doesnt wear underwear when wearing dresses or skirts

we started out by having same room sex with other couples, swapping, swinger parties and now it seems she just is getting fucked by two or three guys at once

More please. Story behind this?

Do you watch ?

my wife has been fucking other guys for about 6 years now, we kinda got into on a whim, lot of fun since

Met her online. Her cuck bf posted an ad for a threesome, but ended up just being me and her. Sent him some pics after

how do u find the guys?

yes, I do watch I join in too, but know enough to stay out of the way though, it about her having fun

I ended up texting her after that instead of the bf, and we met up a few more times since then

6.5" (not pressed) but 6" in girth too so pretty girthy, so it's not like my girlfriend wants anything bigger. She likes bigger girth, but she can do that with a dildo

I don't have an issue lasting for some reason

Any interest, thoughts, or questions?

I think I want to see her naked. Deliver.

any kik bulls on here?

she made you lick cum of his pussy?

Anyone? Before thread dies?

Would eat.

Tits?

jd_g3 bull here

amazing, u got kik? id love to hear about her and trib for u, and say how id dominate her

Fucking hell... I would fucking defile her.