Help Sup Forums. My wife has been talking to me lately about letting her get beefaroni'd by a nigger...

Help Sup Forums. My wife has been talking to me lately about letting her get beefaroni'd by a nigger. A part of me says no.. but another part of me wants to see her being opened and screaming in ways I could never make her.

Am I in the wrong for even considering this?

ur wrong af bruh. i mean fuck, she's your wife not a hoe, right?

Dont be a fucking cuck

>Say yes
>Find negro
>Drive to house
>Kick her out of your car
>Live life without dissatisfied wife
>Profit

It'll either be the hottest thing you've ever done or it'll utterly ruin your marriage

Tread carefully OP

if you go thru with this then youll never be happy, 100% cucks end up depressed near the end. She is your wife not some dirty whore

This..

ikr

The fact that you consider it is part of the reason it's happening in the first place.

She probably married for stability, and not happiness.

Dump her ass, and move on with your life.
It will be hard, but it's better to separate on your own terms than to do it later and feel like a used piece of shit.

A note: if you go this route SHE WILL ATTEMPT TO EMOTIONALLY MANIPULATE YOU!

She'll TRY HER BEST to make you feel like an asshole for leaving her, but at the end of the day: you, and no one truly, deserves to be treated that way.

If you tell her no, and continue to be with her, then she's going to find a way to do it anyway.

No. Just let her do it.

Shiiiiiiieeeet! Fuck if I'm gonna let some nog dump his load in my kennel... Or any other man, for that fact.
Either that bitch has no respect for you as a man, or you need to step your game up.
Fuck her in the ass and stop being a damn beta. There are literally fucking quads who can hold their women down without having to worry about them craving some dark chocolate. Man TF up.

Don't do it cause it will break your heart seeing her doing things with him she don't do with you , her enjoying sex like she never did with you . Once she fucks him she can't unfuck him

I thought I would be the nice guy and allow my wife but fuck did I make a mistake , he fucked her I watched I said no kissing but they kissed . After I thought they were done I asked her if I could speak to her and we went I to the bathroom and I told her I wasn't feeling good and want to leave and she told me ok no problem but we walked out of the bathroom and she just dropped to her knees and starting blowing him And eventually they started fucking again and this time without a condomn , I said don't cum inside her but she held him while he was coming and that pissed me off so on the way home I had to buy her the morning after pill , we didnt speak for a few days and it was never discussed again .

this is a deal breaker. Leave the bitch. The simple fact that you are hesitant is enough for you to emotionally regret it when it happens. I don't even understand how being a cuck is considered a fetish.

simple

It's not a fetish. For white people it is our grand destiny. The future is a cuck future. Look at the prsident, was cucked over inauguration size. We love it

We'll go on and fulfill your destiny instead of being a lazy fuck on Sup Forums.

Your lack of balls is disgusting.

Your first fuckup was marrying that bitch in the first place. Have fun either being an emasculated cuck or getting divorced and paying alimony you fucking retard.

Lemme fuck her

Spotted the nigger

Yes, your wife is saying "I want to cheat on you but I want your permission so I can clear my conscious about me wanting to cheat on you"

If she's already suggesting getting fucked by another guy, your marriage is beyond fucked.

says you, user.
she obv IS some dirty whore if she's even thinking of this.
the fact she's talking about says things are pretty much over.
OP should just kick back and ignore her for the most part; get a private investigator to stack evidence of infidelity so he doesn't get butt raped in the divorce, then move on.

tl;dr OP is a cuck faggot but can still salvage his wallet if he plays his cards right.

once you go black, you're a single mother...
...on food stamps...
...and HIV+.

Thats disgusting. Keep your autistic fantasies on a or lgbt

Also this. She's going to do it with your permission or not.