>NBA Scores
espn.go.com/nba/scoreboard

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11588243
youtube.com/watch?v=yKzv5EspQw8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wew kewbie

That's a weird way to pronounce Westbrook

>The sixth-leading scorer in NBA history is being shut down due to right Achilles soreness. The initial thought is Nowitzki is going to miss at least a week before being reevaluated.

>The team is not putting a timetable on his absence. The Mavericks face the Milwaukee Bucks at American Airlines Center on Sunday.

Getting old is a bitch, I hope Dirk doesn't hobble out like Kobe did

DELETE THIS

>webm OPs are back
nice, I might make one during the week if no one else does

can you make your schedule readable? kthxbai

was /nba/ ever funny?

>tfw my css theme is almost done

I can't figure out how to specify the logo to only show up in /nba/ threads, right now it shows up on any thread on Sup Forums (not including catalog)

should just be a case of making the black backdrop more opaque and maybe retooling some of the team colours

this makes me wish i knew how to use css

>no "how to make screenshots" tab
amateur desu

Giannis MVP

Genuine question from a newcomer:

Are the Cavs a superteam? They already had Kyrie who is shit hot, got LeBron back and also Kevin Love.

Do people not consider them a superteam because Love became a steaming turd instead of the superstar he was supposed to be?

how come doc rivers has paul, griffin, deandre, and redick and yet still goes for long stretches at a time without any of them on the court? how does he even manage to be that inept?

>Lance Stephenson (groin) out indefinitely

good night, sweet prince

Yeah they probably are a "super team"

Joel Embiid.

We might see one down the line in his career. Stay tuned, bucksbro.

We outchea

This season already feels way more exciting than the last few years, so many exciting teams and some of them actually look competitive. Feels good to actually look forward to the postseason again.

Even the quieter Love we've seen in Cleveland is still star-tier, and his scoring is up significantly this year. It's not like he couldn't go back to being a 25ppg player elsewhere

>new orleans medical staff

reminder

>tfw the president approves of /nba/ general

>@MastaRedSnappa

That's not Madam Hillary

Why can't Hinkie keep his 12' BWC in his pants

>4 boys
Damn Sam "The Tank is Between my Legs" Hinkie has some blessed sperm

fucking based

>tfw he gets lauren pregnant with triplets

>webm OPs are back

Fucking finally. Just dont let the curryspammer and food4lyfe to bully you out of stopping this time.

are black nba players better than their white counterparts?

It's been two seasons and the spurs still haven't fixed their rebounding problem, this worries me

that's not gregg f.* popovich

* the f is for fucking

What the fuck?

>getting smarter than they are
>That last sentence
Why are all hoteps so shit at writing holy fuck.

knicks-jazz thread

There was a 250 year crude eugenics program to turn American blacks into athletic freaks.

So American athletics generally is blacker than the general populace.

As for the pic: I love how facebook has given the craziest idiots the ability to create the craziest pages.

>westbrick is the bitch they are fighting over
he sure is a bitch, about the most passive aggressive guy in the league

How many rings do they win?

Rapties will win the NBA championship

Knicks are starting to slowly gel. Watch out league

who /detroit pistons/ here?

Lakers?

Laker fans only, please

strawpoll.me/11588243

wew

>Another year, another series of DeMarcus Cousins trade rumors. The Sacramento Kings are once again reportedly interested in trading their star center, though executives around the league are not convinced they will actually pull the trigger.

>“They’ll never get what they want in return,” said an East GM. “They think Cousins is worth more than he actually is. He hurts you every bit as much as he helps you. He’s like a cheeseburger, or booze. Too much and you’ll pay a price.”

a more competent front office would've robbed boston. just fleeced them clean.

who are the dak and zeke of the NBA?

sup germany, how are those, uhh, forgot what team you root for. knicks?

it's spurs german

don't ask me how I can tell

scrubs?uhh kyle inglerson? lol.

We would be undefeated right now if our bench wasn't d leaguers

>we

>We would be good if more than half of are team wasn't bad
What a revelation.

Also
>we

shut up bitch

Whew lads,

will the warriors ever recover?

youtube.com/watch?v=yKzv5EspQw8

yawn... stale...fact of the matter..lakers won't make the playoffs while warriors contend for the chip

bitch looks like she's a BBC hound. so does the mom

6 it is. thank you based luke i am your father

who would win in a bare knuckles fight?

gowiz or 7kt?

>tfw you will never play D&D with Timmy

JUST

Hey /NBA/
My buddy wants to trade me Tim Frazier, Andrew Wiggins, and Joel Embiid for John Wall and Tobias Harris in our fantasy league.
This sounds like a good trade to me, but I'm not 100% sure if it's a quantity over quality trade. Is he trying to fuck me over?

Completely untrue. Knicks starters were complete shit against Detroit and Houston, both games they seemed like they couldn't give a shit about defense or working together. And against Cleveland the whole team couldn't gel.
This game was all the bench's fault though. And Rose couldn't get hot until late. Oh and KOQ still being considered our primary bench rim protector when he's awful in general y

I love basketball.

I love basketball

gay.

You got legit mental issues Bully, let it be known that Bully Ball is Harry and was the one who tried to organize a meetup to arrest 7kt

He also tried to frame Go Wizards for posting some girls nudes until RBL brought evidence clearing Go Wiz's name. As high chief of RBL, i staged a level 3 recon mission in collaboration with SPC and 7KT and we exposed him on the discord as Harry

Not only that, we also have evidence he was asking around the fantasy league for Clips4Lyfes personal information, we have four anons willing to step forward with evidence

Lastly, Bully was responsible for the doxxing of Emory. Our records show that the image md5 matches from a picture he posted using a trip and the md5 of a file used to expose our dear Emory. The file name, file size are all the same and they were only posted twice.

He is also suspected of harassing user MNWOS on the discord. We are still collecting evidence and interviewing witnesseses

RBL will save this general, no need to thank us

/nba/- novellas

>Calling me Bully when im clearly anonymous

NOOOOOOOOOO, our papercraft thread has disappeared...strange considering the last post in it was a week or two ago

7kt here and can confirm none of this is true. While yes Harry tried to doxx me me and Bully did meet up and we had a cash time.

tldr

I was there yesterday, the board still had the halloween theme. Genuinely think the mods totally forgot the board existed.

wtf is wrong with demarre carrole, why is he always bitching about his knee

Thank you based Metta.

>daily reminder this happened

Curryspammer in the witness protection program

>finally found out how to make people miss Ron Artest

my sides will never recover

Love is great this season, if he keeps playing like that, they probably are.
I still believe that if we want to see a real superteam we need LeGod in Clippers

Stop spamming the thread on your proxy.

Together or each one?

Anyway, 0

Man this was a good year. I miss that year.

>he said the Warriors are going to win the ship

So how long until Warriors realize they need to play KD at 5?

Should not be long. They saw KD do it against them in the conf finals and almost lose to it. But KD hates banging down low. He cannot take it. I think they will use it sparingly. Against the Spurs it would be KD on Pau, so it can happen. Against the Cavs Lebron will play the 4 and Draymond will guard him, leaving KD to take Love at the 5. Think a lot will do about who they are playing against.