ITT: Albums where the longest song is the worst

ITT: Albums where the longest song is the worst

Up the Hill Backwards is worse than Teenage Wildlife

>Teenage Wildlife not the best song

That's just awful taste.

Did you listen to Scream Like a Baby?

>20 minutes of nothing

The best track is obviously It's No Game (Part 1) or Ashes to Ashes. Any other choice is wrong.

Not a bad song necessarily, just too long

Wrong af

alright mr. contrarian

still good though

>oh comely
>not best on the album
Also
>title track
>not worst

blatantly

No. Everything after Teenage Wildlife is shit.

goes on for way too long
this

all correct

Correct

Travels in Nihilon is good but too long

>doesn't enjoy repetitive autismo music
pleb

Yeah and it's the worst track on the album
This or Kingdom Come. I know it's a cover but it's so fantastic.

This image would also work for "classics with only three decent tracks" or "overrated followups to underrated albums". A major credibility problem for Bowie when you look at the fan writing on him is that most of his fans think this is better than Lodger, which it's not, and Let's Dance, which it isn't either - Let's Dance is pure widescreen pop but it's also jazz as fuck. Scary Monsters has It's No Game (Part 1), the two masterpiece singles, and a bunch of filler with near-identical rhythm tracks where he's audibly second-guessing and copying his own copyists, which is interesting for a while but couldn't have been sustained.

that's my favorite song on the album. do you not like funk-era bowie or what? it's a great song bro.

Same. One of the first songs I think of when this album comes up.

Fucking autotune

Sorry you can't appreciate the aesthetic of dungeon synth

Can - Monster Movie

At first glance, but Scream Like a Baby, Kingdom Come and Because You Are Young are nice tracks with good proposals.

It's acquired taste.

incorrect

probably the most wrong thing I've seen all day

The second side of Scary monsters is very weak in comparison to the first side, which is maybe the strongest single A side I can think of. I maintain that Because You're Young deserves the attention that Teenage Wildlife inexplicably gets.

I'm suprised this hasn't been posted yet.

Wrong.