This is my arm, legs are worse

This is my arm, legs are worse

baby scratches if you are gonna cut at least cut deep to bleed a lot so you can play with it

You're an absolute failure. You can't even kill yourself correctly can you?

they do bleed, i cut deep enough since they bruse

Fucking faggot cutting for attention. It's down the river not across the street. Kys pussy.

not trying to kill my self, thats kinda the point of self harm you autistic sperm donation

but i dont want to die....

All you've done is barely scratched the skin. Are the looks you get not enough in the real world when you wear T-shirts? Don't bother cutting on your legs if that's what you're after.

No one gives a shit if you're cutting. If you want help and attention, go see a professional.

stop

no shit they bleed but those are cat scratches get a fucking razor blade and cut deep

So you admit you do it for attention then like an emo middle schooler on her period?

i got you gimme a min ill cut rn

Drip it on your dick!

fucking emo fag

also alcohol on them feels good same with lemon juice

No you just want attention. Can't even cut yourself deep enough because you can't handle pain. You want people to notice you. Stop being such a fucking priss, if your actually suicidal then do some damage

Firstly stop it doesnt make sense to cut yourself and why post it? Does the attention make you happy? And secondly what bunch of degenerate fuck writes cut deeper??

>Self harm
>Self
>Harm
>Not trying to kill myself that's the point
Please justify your autism

tbh my razor is getting dull

Why'd you do that, OP?

>Suicide - ending your own life
>Self-harm - injuring yourself
Not even OP but you're a fucktard.

Barely any blood my fucking cat scratches deeper than you

im bullyed at school

like I said cat scratches. if it isn't gushing blood through the whole cut you aren't doing it right

Oh god what a little edgy attention seeking faggot. Go to bed it's past your bedtime you have school tomorrow justin

>not doing it from enjoying it
pleb
try burning a knife with a lighter and than put it on your leg feels like an orgasm tbh

it would if my razor wasnt dull you autsitic rat

PUSH DOWN HARD you pussy

He's (likely she) is doing it so faggots like you show him attention

A fucking butter knife could do better with some pressure and motion. Fucking sissy

i did, ill post more when i get a new razor probs tomorrow

That'll teach those bullies! Good job

Not op. Would anyone be interested in watching a stream of my suicide this weekend?

Fuck off matt get out of the basement , i know its you

>Implying that a fucking razor wouldn't cut through flesh
Stop making excuses you're just a fucking pussy an can't handle it nobody believes that you have a "dull" razor

Meh... all that shit is going to do is scar up a little and you'll have to hide it the rest of your adult life because, let's face it, EVERYONE knows what that scar pattern means and its going to fuck you over well before any psych or personality test you might have to take.

You want to make a statement, get some real attention? Come back when you've actually cut something off. Extra points if its an arm.

Ofcorse.

Just sharpen it then, or grab a knife

saving the fucking thumbnail
at least OP provides OC

Guys are cutting now too? What in the actual fuck is going on in the world.

I don't care why he is doing it. I only posted to point out that you're a dumbfuck for thinking suicide == self-harm.

Why bother speaking English when you can't understand it?

This shit is so stupid I know a girl that was like this for attention in high school now that she's older she has a hard time finding a job unless she covers up cause of the scars. And she regrets the scars now too. Never understood why the fuck people do this stupid shit.

i would :D

A friend, and it's been worse

Inferior genetics

It is DOWN THE ROAD
not ACROSS THE ROAD

fking attention pussy

Good streaming service?

Nobody cares stop giving this emo faggot positive feedback back from his faggotry

stay strong

most are attention
some people like blood
some people like the feeling while doing it

I use to do it when I was drunk and just play with my blood

Why do you hate the human race?

Well you have been living behind a rock.

Go for live tv, why settle for less?

hmmm you can try YouNow just dont give real info your they might send the police also you need to do it quick

Remember, it's "down the road" (wrist to crook of elbow), NOT "across the street". If you do like picture shows, you're an attention grabbing faggot. Fucking snowflake millennials.

Sure

Ya know you can just stop cutting.....

His names matt yeryk

You are never going to get get job and every single potential partner you Will meet in your life will see you as a giant red flag

it's not about attention, it's about those sweet sweet endorphins

> giant red fag
Ftfy

I'm assuming you and everyone else saying they'd watch lurk alot so this weekend expect me to make a post.

I'd do the same if I had the same shitty keyboard as yours

op is a huge faggot and got raped as child

Please stop defending this faggot. It's just makes you out to be an emo middle schooler like him
> HEY YOU MEAN OLE 4CHANNERS DON'T YOU GO AN MAKE FUN OF HIM RREEEEEEE

I hear guns and jumping off stuff are way more effective ways to kill yourself. Try that, faggot.

i have a black widow chroma but the e key is fucked so im using this shit atm

How do we reconginze you?

Nobody cares. Go feel sorry for yourself somewhere else.

wym

Proof plox or else I'm disapoint

He'll be the faggot that doesn't deliver

Top kek

Ever heard of something called strawman, retard?

not my name

this be mine

Well meme'd OP!

>bad keyboard

good meme

Ok i dare op to take a picture of his set up infront of him and the little desk prob covered in cigarettes and theres a door just to the left. Matt yeryk 216 mcmeans

Never heard of it

ok i got you fam

Those little nubbins are adorable.

who cuts their legs thats retarded, arms only

its my thighs and here is my set up

>One monitor
>Fucking sorry ass casual

if you could count you could see its two but i turned it off for rn i think you need a helmate and some crayons because of how autistic you are

Guy that's gonna stream this weekend. This is how you'll know. Look for a painted black axe

how about u look 4 ur butthole

No you mean somebody else in your family has two monitors??? See OP you don't own a goddamn thing because you're a fucking child who is in middle school. Go get a job and stop touching yourself you lazy piece of shit
>Pic related it's you

That's hilarious. Do you do comedy?

Across the street for attention. Down the road for results. Pick me up some satan barz from the shop down the street would you?

you should do patterns

Ohh, that's cute, to think that you are actually cutting yourself. Come on, anyone can do those little cat scratches on the skin. Stop calling for atention when you can't even really cut yourself

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH TOUCH DOOOOOOOWN

If you need someone to talk to OP we can kik, it'll be okie.

I miss the sight of that blue sort of "underskin" before it starts to bleed. I miss the rush.

yo at what time around? like this right now? dont wanna miss it

Why can't you fucking people do something else for attention?