/v4/ + friends

wake up dummies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z-NXSE2NyCw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can i be your friend mate?

sure, why the hell not

Is Slovakia a good place to do tourism?

what kind of tourism are we talking about? hiking? sightseeing?

Cultural and historian tourism

>wake up
Jdu jden spat, ty kurwa, probudim se az po obede

>Cultural and historian tourism
i think Czechia is a better place to look for that

At least Slovakia has something to do besides hiking and sexual tourism?

there are some historical and cultural sights but any other /v4/ is a better choice to be honest

Reading Horthy's memoirs.

I feel myself getting more patriotic for a conservative eastern European union with every turned page.

That mongol dogfucker burns in hell right now

Dobré ráno

Horthy raped little children

If you like castles and chateaus, Slovakia is the tits for ya. According to Wikivoyage: "[...] Slovakia has the highest number of castles and chateaux per capita in the world, ranging from simple ruins to well-preserved habitable castles with furnishings [...]"

who /underslightinfluenceofalcohol/ here ((at work))

>Slovakia has the highest number of castles and chateaux per capita in the world
cool, always thought it was Czechia

Me too.

he did nothing wrong

The capital is comfy,desü. The Tátra mountains are nice too.

Meant to post this one. You can see the castle from 30-40km when the weather is nice.

You guys are joking right

Why, Rakousko?

He fucked everything up. He should've executed those gommie fucks like Rákosi.

Being drunk at work is possible maybe in completely unimportant construction jobs here, where you do nothing but dragging around bags of cement or whatever.
Every other place will immediately dump you if they even assume you might have been drinking

I am not drunk, I had like 50 ml of brandy or something like that. I am sitting at computer all day, browsing facebook or news because I did 75% of today's work yesterday.

And they don't just give you new work?
Wtf I love Lithuania now, where can I apply?

its full of shit
he LIES
fucking lies in his memoirs
it is proven he knew everything whats happening, his actions with consequences
he simply lies in it

disgusting fucking TRAITOR he was

Well user, making a newspaper is a really specific job. On Thursday I start making newspaper which comes out on Monday. It's 8 page newspaper, I do pages 3,4,5,6 on Thursday-Friday and then the cover pages (1,2,7,8) on Monday. Yesterday I did 3,4,6, and today I only had 5th left. So technically I finished what I had to do in like one hour, kek. I even did 70% of 8th so I will have less work on Monday. Also, my coworker is sick and I did half of her job as well and I still have nothing to do for the upcoming 2 and half hours, I end my job at 15:45. It's really chill after Wednesday and brandy is from my aunt's birthday which we had at work.

Obviously in construction you would be fired though, but only if caught. It's not weird if you see someone under heavier influence of alcohol in something like construction.

Kill yourselves immediately. Horthy deserved to have every bone of his body broken, be skinned alive, slowly burned to death and have his remains fed to the dogs.

>Slovakia has the highest number of castles and chateaux per capita in the world, ranging from simple ruins to well-preserved habitable castles with furnishings
Most of which belonged to Hungarians, or was built by them. Slovakia is a fake country. If it wasn't the truth, Slovaks wouldn't be so butthurt every time somebody brings this up.

Don't you guys get tired of the "Slovakia is a fake country" arguments? You have to eventually.

>Don't you guys get tired of the "Slovakia is a fake country" arguments?
we are, that is why noone replied to him

Funny, I was looking up "Crusader Kings 2 Slovakia" to see if there is anything related at all and then reading already second page of a forum thread about it. Then I changed the tab to /v4/ and saw your post, heh. Yeah, it gets tiresome.

I know that in EU4 the Duchy of Nitra is releasable if you're playing as Hungary, at least. It doesn't really matter though, all that matters is if Slovaks as a people existed, and since they have there isn't really any argument that their ethnostate isn't real.

Oh yeah I know that they are and were real, there's no question about that, it's just annoying for me that "Duchy of Slovakia" exists in CK2 yet I can't play any Slovak count because they don't exist as a culture in that time.

I am currently playing Bohemia, I should post image once I get back from work and load up the game again.

Paradox is generally shit with cultures in their games, in EU4 and I assume CK2 as well Germany and France alone have like 12 cultures but Central Europe is just Austrians, Poles, Hungarians, and Czechs. There should be mods that fix it though.

Since deputy prime minister Robert Fico declared the "wise historism" concept, the history books are getting rewritten in a faster pace than ever before, and in an increased "spirit of national pride", which Krekovič, Mannová and Krekovičová claim are mainly nothing else, but history falsifications.

Such new inventions are the interpretation of Great Moravia as a (proto)-Slovak state, or the term "proto-Slovak" itself, along with the "refreshing" of many "old traditions", that in fact did not exist or were not Slovak before.

The concept received criticism in Slovakia pointing out that the term proto-Slovak cannot be found in any serious publication, simply because it lacks any scientific basis.
Miroslav Kusý Slovak political scientist explained that by adopting such scientifically questionable rhetoric Fico aims to "strengthen national consciousness by falsification of history".

Doesn't quantify the statement "Slovakia is a fake country".

youtube.com/watch?v=z-NXSE2NyCw

It is an artificial country, with a made up history. They didn't earn their country, their freedom. It was given to them by Westerners to spite Hungary, no more no less. If they had actually won a revolution, I'd have some degree of respect towards them, but as it is, I view them inferior.
Half their population even today is spinning and spreading wild tales of Hungarian conspiracies aimed at bringing down their putrid nation. We're the boogeyman, who will snatch everything away. Pathetic.

It doesn't get any faker than that.

Rozdiely v potravinách budú analyzovať všetky štáty v Európe

we got it thanks for fighting and dying in WW1

Imagine if Austrians chose to use rhetoric like this with you.

Oh they tried.

But we fought for our freedom with tooth and nail, and made Austrians accept us as equals. Austria-Hungary was a testament to that. Had those filthy Croats not stabbed us in the back, we might have had even won against the Habsburgs.
Never trust a Slav, they always bite the hand that feeds them.

>hungarian victim complex is at it again
*yaaaawn*

Actually, it's superiority complex, with a hint of megalomania.

Do you like periwinkle ?__________?

Based Magyars in here.

Sup Forums made me hate Germany

:^)

>"You see, Roman Empire had massive global economy, much like today USA is. You guys are from Alabama, you import and trade products from every other state, just like the Romans were importing and trading products from their provinces. Us and them are very similiar in this way, any many others as well. Some may even say that USA is today's Rome."
- some tour guide

>"Is that it, the Colloseum? Not too impressing."
- some American pointing at first random brick wall he encountered on the Palantine hill.

>"Is it the arena where the Gladiator took place?".

>"So, 'casa' means house, but what does 'Augusta' and 'Livia' mean?"

If I lived in Rome, I'd go to the ancient sites at least once a week just to listen to this stuff.

I'm okay with them, but the border needs to be adjusted.

Hungarians pretty much tried to fuck up slovaks in the late 19. c. Banned them from speaking their language, forced them to use Hungarian language in schools. They did the same with the Austrians here and got buttfrustrated when the slavs started using the same methods.

Is Budapest the best European city?

>"You see, Roman Empire had massive global economy, much like today USA is. You guys are from Alabama, you import and trade products from every other state, just like the Romans were importing and trading products from their provinces. Us and them are very similiar in this way, any many others as well. Some may even say that USA is today's Rome."
didn't happen

Seriously considering studying matfyz with the goal of becoming a teacher at gympl. Should I do it lads

meant for

>just noticed that a blue province next to Bohemia belongs to Scotland
>look at Scotland
>somehow ruled by a Russian Rurikid
top kek wtf

Why do you think that? I assume the guide wanted his tour to feel more related to ancient Rome (nearly all of them were looking to be very bored).

why a teacher

Americans thinking they're a successor to Rome is basically just a Sup Forums meme, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt because the rest of what you wrote sounds incredibly realistic, I overhear American tourists a lot.
>about to tell you about a time when I overheard an old American couple trying to find a pharmacy so they could get their medication in Austria, they kept stopping people in the street and saying "Pharmacia?" to them because for some reason they thought making English words sound Spanish is the correct way to talk to all foreigners
>my captcha is pic related
wtf

>has no idea how Austria-Hungary worked
>buying into shitty Slav propaganda
Kill yourself immediately.

According to the liberal constitutions drafted both in the Austrian and Hungarian jurisdictional domains of the Dual Monarchy, respectively known as Cisleithania and Transleithania because of their positions relative to the Leithe River, these languages were given a good deal of recognition. In Cisleithania, Article 19 of the Basic State Act of 1867 stated:

“All races of the empire have equal rights, and every race has an inviolable right to the preservation and use of its own nationality and language. The equality of all customary languages in school, office and public life, is recognized by the state. In those territories in which several races dwell, the public and educational institutions are to be so arranged that, without applying compulsion to learn a second country language, each of the races receives the necessary means of education in its own language.”
[...]

This law gave linguistic-nationalities the right to establish their own schools and choose the language of instruction. At the same time state schools were required to use the prevalent local language. If requested by 20 percent of the deputies then the minutes of county and communal assemblies had to be taken in their language. Finally, all citizens had the right to use their own mother tongue in court. Judges even had to pronounce verdicts in the language in which they were addressed.

what was I horrified the most is that some of the """"restaurants"""" at tourists sites are full, even though their menus were something along the lines of
>PIZZA ITALIANA* - 20 EURO
>BEEF STEAK ROMANO* - 22 EURO
>*made with frozen food, does not include service cost

All food inside of important cities in Italy is an overpriced meme, it's really sad. Are you there just for vacation or for work?

for vacations, i'm kinda a romeboo so with how cheap the flights are now i had no excuse not to go and check out ancient romanz shiet by myself

someone plz post this pic of qt /v4/ countryshapes, kaczynski has deleted all my memes

same desu, but I haven't been to Rome the city yet. It sounds 2crowded4autisticme but I might have to give in eventually because I want to see ruins.

>All food inside of important cities in Italy is an overpriced meme, it's really sad.
Yeah, I find a comfy restaurant near my hotel, the owners are lovely and the food is great, also prices seem decent (after reading all that stuff on the internet I was afraid of being scammed into paying more at the restaurants, but actually the owner gave me some discount). There are always mostly locals there, which is a good sign I believe.

noo, a specific one with Poland's shape hugging Slovakia's and Czechia holding hands with Hungary
but kudos for insulting cr*atia

>It sounds 2crowded4autisticme but I might have to give in eventually because I want to see ruins.
I'm autistic too, but you don't have to talk much if you don't want to, and people working at tourist sites usually can speak basic English. Most of the talking I did was to nigger naggers around tourist sites who constantly HEEYYY MY FREND you and try to sell you some useless shit, so you constantly have to tell them to fuck off.

Tbh best places are outside of tourist routes, all those side alleys with old villas are very comfy to even just walk through (but some are inhabited by cigany gangs so you need to pay attention to your surroundings).

Also, forgot to add, all those ruins and landmarks look more impressive irl than they do in the picture. I was really amazed when I first saw Altare della Patria, we don't have those kinds of buildings in commieblockland.

most requested v4 picture, god bless the creator

dziękuję :333333333

>who constantly HEEYYY MY FREND you and try to sell you some useless shit, so you constantly have to tell them to fuck off.
This is bar none the worst part of Italy, it's like that in every single city there, always trying to flog fake purses and shoes and shit on you, I don't know why the police and government doesn't do anything about it.

The best part of visiting Italy is definitely just going off the beaten path and going to the parts of the cities where the locals actually live. The comfiest walk I ever took was through the emptier parts of Venice, where there were just old women looking out of windows and kids out in the street playing football and stuff.

...five minutes later she chokes on dick

co se Rakušanům přihodilo?

>co se Rakušanům přihodilo?

more like van der "jebem na lebeň" bellen.

>Sup Forums will never be fun again

>becoming a teacher at gympl
You enjoy poverty or something?

>tfw starting autoškola tomorrow

bit nervous desu

>tfw stiff neck from playing 3 hour Bohemia session in CK2

blog about it as much as you can, I am interested in getting a licence in near future myself, tell everything

>nervous
just like everyone, kek
relax, unless you instructor is a psycho, autoškola is not that bad
are you taking it in Prague or somewhere else?

thankfully not in Prague, my friend was doing it in Prague and apparently it was terrible, especially when he was driving through the city center

right now i have problems with getting the car to start moving, slowly relasing spojka while adding gas is really fucking with me, tried to do it about 15 times today and only managed to get the car into motion about 3 times, but practice makes perfect i suppose

Practice really makes the vozidlo driving fun. Když I was in autoškola I also had problem with releasing my spojka and giving more plynu. You'll learn, it's like chození.

please don't talk like that

>apparently it was terrible, especially when he was driving through the city center
it's demanding and annoying, yes, but after you learn how to drive in Prague, you are pretty much prepared for anything (as far as CZ is concerned, that is)
oh and you will also learn to gradually loose your shit the moment you see a non-Prague licence plate

>right now i have problems with getting the car to start moving
that's just about practice, you'll get used to it

lískni si

>calling kvačilo "spojka"

Czechs need to be fixed

>tfw everyone got their driver's licence back when I was going to school
>I didnt have that much money and if I had I wouldnt have done it anyway because I have no experience with cars at all
>family never had a car, never sat in driver's seat in any car, even once
>literally dont know how car works at all
>embarrassed to even take the test
>would probably fail like 10 times
>wouldnt know how to change tires, fix anything or do anything at all with it
just kill me

At the risk of sounding edgy, is anyone else here driven to perform purely due to their self-loathing?

This Czech-English mixing is the worst tragedy that has befallen our country since '68

Fuck, that's exactly how I feel

Dzień dobry

>CK2
What do you think about M&M?

>vozidlo

>samochod

Haven't really tried it out yet, you have to make quite an effort I think to actually see its features. Is it this expansion that creates societies? If so, I am having my guy get more learning now to join the scientist society, forgot how it's called. However, you get approached soon by some follower of Satan and you can start worshipping Lucifer. Haven't tried it yet. Apart from that, I am not sure what new it gives.

we are friends

pay denbts

I played around a bit and yeah, the societies are pretty much what it adds, although there is also a feature where you can convert to liege's religion but keep practicing your old one in secret. It mostly adds just flavor and RP stuff. Feels kinda like the dev are afraid to add big features with the DLCs because the fans sperged out about it in the past. (Recently the most significant was Conclave council mechanics)

>acquire a literal 10/10 qt 3.14159265
>cover her face with a mask

literally why? explain yourselves czechbros