Post your dna results

post your dna results

don;t know 100% but i;m parts Italian, Anglo, and Russian

Only autists care about this

Wow so uber

I have brown hair and brown eyes and everyone on my nannies side is Irish, yet I'm only 6%? Something doesn't add up.

>Giving the jews what they want

Hello my white brothers, here's all of it :^)

*Mormons
Ancestry is based out of Utah

Go back to Sup Forums you Autist

Are you the sardianian? What is the other 13 percent consist of?

How much did you pay for this bullshit?

Ancestry is 100
23&Me is 200

mfw, 100 USD is 6500 rupees

23andme is 99$

#NoDAPL

>tfw my ancestors were important people so I know my lineage for like 6 generations at the very least.

Albanian and Turkish here. Luckily for me my Turkish family was also Euro. Pretty much everyone in my family can be traced back to the Balkans. I could care less at what point in time one of my ancestors was a wandering sheep herder from the central steppe or African bush meat whacker.

maybe they were Northern "Irish"

Better invest those in a working toilet.

What site?

Can't be assed to go screencap that shit rn, anyhow it turned out 92% Finnish.

I just got mine done, please rate.
The vague percentages that show up as "northwestern european" and "southern european" are scottish and greek respectively. "Broadly European" must contain more of my english DNA, maybe norse-gael or some other celtic/scandi mix I dunno.

shitskin

I dont need a DNA test, I'm a chink. Who would care what kind of chink he is exactly

23andMe is not a very good service
mostly its marketing

Which is the best DNA ancestry test service lads? I don't know my ancestry that far back, thinking of doing it.

How can't they differentiate between Eastern Europeans? Or do they just choose not to? Pretty pathetic to be honest

Didn't mean to reply to that post

red curse my pals

I dunno, I thought I was 25% greek, but apparently I'm Balkan and vaguely southern euro. At the same time, modern greeks may just be balkans, so what do I know.

>3.5% Sc*ndinavian

You have to go back

CHI

Why would a fingol pay for that test? You all are literal clones. At least in mongrel nations like Spain you can get interesting results.

>tfw 0.3% poointheloonian
>tfw 25% northern european
>tfw 50% atlanto-mediterranean
>tfw 1% nigger
>tfw 8% sandnigger
>tfw 0.2% chink

The rest iirc was just gedrosia and caucasus