Wwyd thread, starting with these sisters

wwyd thread, starting with these sisters

Other urls found in this thread:

traineddog.club
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck the one in red while her tits are out so they can flop everywhere as i pond her ass

would stick a baseball bat as far as it can go into that fat ass, then make her lick it clean

have their ass line up and fuck the middle one while fingering the other too

You're isp is required by law to monitor log and track all your internet browsing and location, this is the only way to stop them traineddog.club

Lift her dress up and use her choker as a handle when I fuck her from behind

any more of left? i want to see her thighs

wwyd?

would sit on that bench and have that slut bounce on my cock til she earned a hot facial

I'D RIDE THE SHIT OUTTA THAT TRAIN

I would grab lefty's pigtails and use them to fuck her face. I'd pull out and bust my nut onto her face and glasses

wwyd

I'd douse them all in cum

Is there a kik bull for this girl?

Atta boy

have her stick her ass up and fuck her until i cum inside her and leave her there

those whores are begging for a facefuck, would choke them hard and cover their little faces in cum

After her party subsides, and everyone is leaving, ill hide somewhere in her house. Then I'd sneak and go to her room. She'd scream when she saw me and try to run, but I'd push her hard into the wall. She'd slump down against it, her hair covering her face. I'd drag her by her hair to the bed. I'd keep a handful of her hair in my hand as I undo my pants and take my cock out. I'd slap her across the face with my cock and tell her to shut the fuck up. Then I'd hold her by her hair and shove my dick in her mouth all while she's kicking and struggling. I'd put both hand on her head and fuck her face as hard as I could, my balls slapping against her now tear and drool covered face. I'd shove my cock deep in her throat and hold it there. I'd say look up at me bitch. She'd look up at me as I choked her with my dick and we'd stay like that until I saw her ready to pass out. I'd then left her up and bend her over the bed. I'd rip her shorts and panties off to reveal her slutty pussy that was now all wet. I'd tell her she was a whore for getting wet and I'd reach around and slap her face. Then I'd force my cock in her slippery cunt while she begged me not to fuck her. I'd reach my hands around and cover her mouth with both hands, holding onto her face while I brutally fucked her wet pussy. Through her muffled screams I'd hear her trying to talk, she begs me not to cum in her pussy because she is not on the pill. I laugh and put my hand around her throat. I take my cock out and the little bitch confuses it for mercy. I tighten my grip on her throat as I savagely force my cock into her asshole. She tries to scream but my grasp on her throat is too tight. I choke her hard as my cock stretches her last virgin hole. She is bucking and crying as I take what's left of her innocence. Right before I'm going to cum I take my dirty cock out, shove it in her pussy and cum. I leave her there crying with a baby growing in her soon to ruined flat stomach.

wwyd to left's stomach?

yes

wwyd to this yellow chink whores?

i'd choke her with that lanyard, wrestle her onto the bed and rape all her holes while she cried

I'd fuck both those girls. Make them work together with licking and sucking my dick, hold on to the left one's pigtails while doing her from behind, facefuck the right, and cum over both their faces.

wwyd

i'd push her into a stall, bend her over a toilet and rape that ass raw

torture them horribly

which one and wwyd to her?

wwyd

right, sniff her toes

>post 2012 newfaggot trash thread for dumb teenagers from facebook

I'd have these sluts take turns giving me head right in that field. I'd have middle give me a titjob and then make right ride my dick while left sits on my face. When I'm getting close to cumming, I'll have them gather around and put their faces together so I can drench them all in my seed

i kinda wanna lick her toes too on the right

any feet pics?

how are those?

i came

bikini of the girl, then I would give her a story

footjob right

good

would tie that whore up, slap her face and tits til they were deep red and then rape her asshole while tears streamed down her face

bump

Scrape some of that fucking caked on makeup off her face.

Holy shit I would fuck that ass. Just walk up to her, pull her bottoms down, and shove my dick in there and pound her until I pumped her ass full of my cum.

I'd gag Brandi with my cock instead, throatfucking her until I jizz into her hair. Then the gag goes back in

WWYD to Sam (righty)

WWYD

would rip her dress off right there and gangrape all her tight holes while people stood around and took pictures

Gross.

Not what you would do, your girls

it is a nice fucking ass

Make Sam and her friend snowball my cum while tied together face to face, spanking them every time they spilled a drop

No kidding. I'd want her to be bent over at all times so I could enjoy it.

I would cum onto her glasses then watch it drip down off her face onto her feet.

any more of her?

sure, what would you do to alex?

I would start by stripping her down, then tying her hands up to that curtain rod, then open the curtain so she's exposed to the public out side then fuck her from behind forcing her tits up against the cold glass.

I think I remember Alex from another thread...

Is she the poor thing that was stuffed in a box and impaled by swords in one anons story trough out a whole thread, then sawed into pieces in another?

yeah that's the one, bless her

While she's still pressed up against the glass I would fuck her and pull on her hair till she came. I would then more the curtain rod down to behind her neck and retie her hands and make her kneel down in front of me so I can cum all over her face and glasses. She would try to lick it up as it drips down but I would stop her so it drips off covering her tits.

Did you happen to save any of the stories? the pictures and things being done to her kept getting hotter but I had to go.

nice
nah sorry, i didn't save them

wwyd to these lovely brown ladies?

With her hands still tied up uncomfortably to the curtain rod behind her head, I would clip a leash on the choker collar and lead her out onto the cold street. I'd at attach her to the fence and watch as strangers pass by and look at her in disgust, it's getting dark and some unsavory characters are known to wander these parts, I watch her shiver up against the cold metal fence and wait to see if some one comes along to heat things up.

Did you ever get around to telling her about those torture/gore fantasies? IIRC some one suggested seeing how she feels about being a magicians assistant that gets sawed in half or something to groom her into it.

alex is always a hit in these threads. I would just love the chance to fuck her soft tight pussy.

WWYD to her ass Sup Forums?

nah i haven't told her, might do next time we're drunk