ITT:

favorite album, favorite artist. what you did today. judge, guess personalities

>Favorite Album
The Velvet Underground - TVU&N
>favorite artist
Radiohead
>what I did today
went to school, did nothing important, went home, took a nap, woke up feeling like shit because window wasnt open and fan wasnt on, watched some basketball, now I'm just listening to albums

bump

>Favorite Album
Diamond Dogs/Hunky Dory
>Faborite Artist
David Bowie, nothing competes
>What I did today
Cried

To Pimp A Butterfly/ Kung Fu Kenny/ I went to school, sad that summer is almost here so I get to bask in my dark room for 2 months. Came home and laid in my room in the dark.

>album
ismfof - you can't spell slaughter without laughter
>artist
a wilhelm scream
>what i did
went to my first few lectures this semester, went cd shopping, went home, took a nap, woke up feeling like shit because i left the computer on, now nothing

favorite food is banana with coffee
keen on fascism or used to be
has a MAL

Revolver
Beatles
Played some of my guitar and cuddled with my pup

The first two change a lot, but at the moment:

>Favorite Album
"Welcome" by Slaughter Beach, Dog
>Favorite Artist
Modern Baseball
>What I Did Today
Worked on a screenplay, studied for class, played some chess with a friend of mine

>Favorite Album
Pic Related
>Favorite Artist
Pic Related
>What I did Today
Went to school, did nothing there all day, went out to Five Guys with a friend and talked for about an hour and a half about life and shit. Went home, walked to Kmart later and bought a pregnancy test. Now I'm attempting to watch The Get Down

>Favourite Album
Television-Marquee Moon
>Favourite Artist
Radiohead (i know there are a lot of better bands out there but come on i still get the nostalgia)
>what i did today
Went to class and did nothing else

>Favorite Album
pic related
>Favorite Artist
Miles Davis
>what I did today
Went to my classes, played ball with my friends and watched a movie with my gf

You like to study other people's lives in a non creepy way. Overall curious person

Cried watching 13 reasons why

Gets nostalgic about childhood a lot

Wishes he was black but didn't have the prejudice and stuff that goes with it.

Wears only jean jackets

In high school or a freshman in college. Kinda normie. Nice though

Spends time on male fashion boards.

>Favorite Album
pic related
>Favorite Artist
Radiohead
>What I did today
went to class, went to the gym, took a nap, took a girl to Goodwill to find shit for an art project, now I'm drinking wine and browsing Sup Forums

I hate bananas, but I am planning on getting a tattoo of TVU&N cover on my upper arm

>wears only jean jackets
lol, I pretty much wear
random t shirt
black levis 513s
rvca sweatshirt
nike stefan janoskis or white chuck taylors
every day, sometimes with a leather jacket

>fav album
Owen - At Home With

>fav artist
Yiruma? Sigur Ros? idk

>did today
fixed lawnmower - mowed lawn - tutored kids in math - played some melee

agh what a cool day and great taste

>Gets nostalgic about childhood a lot
Well, you aren't wrong

Went to classes, hung out with friends, played some Sm4sh and basketball, helped a friend deal with her depression diagnosis.

Oh, and Frank Zappa is my favorite artist.

Fuck the dubs we lakers in this bitch

13 Reasons Why is such an awful, poorly written, intriguing mystery that pulls me back in every time.

Is there a video for this?

Good luck in the lottery

>Favorite Album
Kate Bush- Hounds Of Love
>Favorite Artist
Of Montreal
>What I did today
whacked off, ate pizza for breakfast, went to work, got 3 sales(most I've gotten at the job in a day thus far), ate Subway, and went home to hang out with my girlfriend before getting on a conference call. Now I'm reading about Roy Orbison

LOL I actually refuse to watch that show

>Kate Bush to of Montreal to Roy Orbison
You seem cool family. Hope you had good pizza breakfast.

Don't bother. It's shit.

I do like me some nice clothes every now and then but i have some shit taste in clothing my dude

Hey, weird I actually do have a MAL. Haven't used it in a while, cause I haven't really felt like watching anything.

>wishes he was black
Jokes on you, I'm not white. It's a rare sight, I know, most anons are white. I actually hate people that act black.

>Favorite Album
Revolver (I can always listen to this album)
>Favorite Artist
The Beatles (I can always come back to them)
>What did I do today
Wasted time at school, doing thesis, homework, studying, ate some mexican tacos, bretty good, except thesis

Upshot: You're a studious, well-kempt person with a close circle of intelligent friends.

Downside: You're sometimes busy to a fault and seldom find time for yourself.

Upside: You're a lax dude with plenty of life experiences. Definitely not a virgin.

Downside: Very few, except that you have been known to be reckless at times.

Also, you find yourself existentially bored. Sometimes you have too much free time to spare.

favorite album
>In Rainbows- Radiohead
Favorite artist
>Tom Waits
What I did today
>Went to class, hung out smoking weed in a friend's apartment. Played with their dog (it ate an edible and was having a dog-existential crisis). Just got home now I'm bouncing between reading a book and sitting on my computer, drinking and smoking cigarettes

>he hasn't transcended "favorites"

I responded because I think this thread is fun, but honestly this

>Favorite Album
Revolver/Rubber Soul (Albums I can always return to) (65-67 best era)
>Favorite Artist
The Beatles (Never fail to make me happy and always safe to return to)
>What I did today
Smoked a cig in the morning and got late to class, my friends got mad for smoking again (started a month ago; i should stop), gf didnt notice tho so that's cool. Schoolwork is shit, have to advance thesis but shit's too annoying and my team sucks. Have to study for my entry exam which is in a month, kind of anxious and nervous about it - been delaying my study, so I started to go to a course. I just want to graduate and get a job. Make music. I don't think I'm depressed, but ever since I got back with my ex (now gf) it's been better, used to skip a lot classes, but I really did feel empty for a while back.
/blog end
hope u guys had an amazing day

Short temper, but otherwise bretty gool. likes ducks a lot
a bit of a normie, but shit, that's not a bad thing. gl with your thesis

>Favourite album
Seven+Mary by Rainbow Kitten Surprise
>Favourite Artist
Modest Mouse, at this point. it'll change tomorrow.
>What i did today
Went to work, came home, watched some shit with my roommate, gave a girl the "i don't like you back" talk, which was weird, and now I'm chatting with a prospective gf, drinking rum and smoking cigarettes.

>Favorite Album
Currently it's Grifter's Hymnal by Ray Wylie Hubbard

>Favorite Artist
Townes Van Zandt as always

>What I did today
Skipped class to sleep in since it was just a review day and ate at a few places around town with the girlfriend
--

Gave Rainbow Kitten surprise a listen. Devil Like Me since it was the first thing that came up on Youtube. They're pretty good. Like The Chainsmokers but not overproduced garbage. I bet you put them on as some background noise to tune in and out of while you chat or think. They seem easy to tune out just enough to read something without silence.
I bet you're a chill dude.

The Beatles are a safe bar to set and nobody can pretend like they're not great. Classic tastes, man.

Aw man I'm sorry for the dog. I hope it's okay. And I really hope your friend didn't give it an edible on purpose :(

It was totally unintentional, my friend knows some culinary prodigy who made them and he had them out just not thinking about it. His dog is like a 7 month old pit bull, it's super friendly and it's pretty cute but it eats everything, including edibles that are left out.

>favorite album
right now it's probably pic related

>artist
Toe

>what i did today
woke up around noon, cooked some burgers, listened to a podcast, studied, went to work where I cooked more food, now laying in bed eating red velvet cake

No Love/Deep Web

Daft Punk

When rock climbing for a few hours then got high