gas the kikes

Bump

Bump again

dubs

butterflies

Flags..

Blacks

Getting hit by a train while driving over railroad tracks

I fear that every one of us is part of one big sentient being, and that we all are condemned to live the lives of every human being that ever existed on earth.

walking over these. always get the feeling it will break and I will fall in.

Donald Trump as president, but Hillary at the white house too

This

Whenever I glitch through a level/wall in a video game. Makes me unreasonably nervous.

I have a weird fear of fire alarms, sirens and Emergency Broadcast System sounds

Water

that random people will start shooting up the place i am at. Dosent matter if its a movie theater, mall, or just a random public place. I always start looking for escape routes/ plan out what i am going to do.

OoOoHh spooky

yeah dude. gonna fall in one day. it gunna happen and its gunna be gud

I always avoid those ground grates that are in the sidewalks like my feet are gonna get caught and I'll break something
I stay away from fences with points with the spearheads on them because what if I trip and impale my eyes?
The sight and scent of blood
Anything touching or near my throat

Girls biting down when getting a BJ

Hydrualic lines

I deal with lots if hydraulics and ocasionally i have to get between supsended loads and potentially moving parts. If one of those lines blew i would be crushed.

Nerve wracking.

Some guys never give it a second thought

That I've missed every opportunity I had to improve my life.

I wouldn't call that irrational mang. I'm always worried one of the hoists im under will fail or come out of the floor. i've seen it happen, it ain't pretty

Fuckin cockroaches/palmetto bugs. Ruins my entire day and leaves me feeling uneasy when I see one