Russia is third wor-

Russia is third wor-

Other urls found in this thread:

skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1022349&page=429
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Russia is a banana republic run by glorified gangsters.

America consume more bananas

...ld
No thanks

>Let me show you one picture to describe my whole country

Because the average person can afford them.

Russia is LITERALLY second world.

Is there even such a phrase "second world"? All i hear is first and third. What are second world countries, then?

Yours

In the actual meaning of the term, the eastern bloc

Joke on you. Bananas are cheap af here

Everybody says we are first, tyrone. How could we be on the same level as russia, are you nuts?

Russia, China, LatAm, Eastern Europe are all second world. Or do you really think Czech Republic is on the same level as France, UK, Germany, Canada, USA, etc.?

> China
Lolwut

Why Denmark is Third World?

>Turkey
>First World
They still live in mud huts in the east you know

Well I didn't make the map
But it's only greenland, supposedly because;
Map according to the outdated Three World Model.

Why is Greenland a Third World country?
In times of the Third World model Greenland was sealed off from international commerce and Denmark was maintaining a strict monopoly on Greenlandic trade, allowing only small scale barter (troaking) with Scottish whalers.

It has nothing to do with development
First/Second/Third world actually mean Cold War alignment terms

Not anymore. You're rigidly trying to insist that people use terms that even you admit are outdated. Nowadays it's all about development level.

Yeah, on some levels its even better.
>USA
Are you really comparing our country with burgerstan? Compare social, health matters and crimerate, with your fucking shithole
Kek, thats just ridiculous

Well the correct terms for that would be "Developed, In transition, Developing, and Underdeveloped" or "HIC, UMIC, LMIC and LIC"
First/Second/Third world is outdated in usage

No, that's because you are niggers.

Turkey is a NATO country moron.

Don't get mad your country can't pay for roads outside of Brno and Prague

>roads
Show me pics of bad czech roads, and ill show you yours. Stop comparing us to russians, goddamit, when will you burgers learn?

First world=allied with NATO
Second world=allied with Warsaw Pact/eastern bloc
Third world=not allied with either

It never had anything to do with how developed a country is.

Okay, then. Why the fuck the term is stereotyped with development rate nowadays?

thenks for truck

Horrible fucking condition. Exactly like Russia

Third world countries tended to be irrelevant shitholes so the term "third world country" became associated more with being underdeveloped than Cold War neutrality.

Dont mention it, man

You dont say

Russia was never 3rd world. It always has been 2nd world.

thenks for train

Seriously dystopian

Dont you have whole Detroit city looking like this?

2nd world:
Russia and rest of the former commie countries. They are neither rich nor poor.

3rd World:
Somalia and most of other Africa, North Korea, Afghanistan, Syria etc..

Russia is heaven to compared to these shitholes.

The difference is that Detroit hasn't looked like this since it's inception and won't look like that forever after either

>nor poor
Russia is pretty poor nowadays, very close to deffolt, cause of ukraine crisis

Yeah no, it's Ukraine that's close to collapse.

Not even close to default

I just say that, cause of the high bancrupcy rate, rising taxes, prices, etc. bloomersberg must know better

czechia is first wor-

Anywhere is nice to live, so long as you're rich enough.

It looks okay, actually. Our homeless people are really strange, they are usually just drunkards or drug addicts went full downshift.

>rising taxes
lol like 15% of HДФЛ is all i pay excluding HДC

Warum bist du houmlesák?
Ich arbeite in české montovně
Ja, ja, sehr schon

I Have no idea what you are talking about, i meant flat taxes (or whatever you call them, dont know the ride word) and energy prices.

Im not in /balk/, am i?

>energy and flat taxes
i pay 220$ for 120m2 apartments
its barely rising

/balk/ is crawling northwards, soudruhu
there is no escape

>no trash segregation

>THAT scene from Eurotrip was filmed in Czechia
you know, that one

There are ones on the right

I havent watched that one, so i don know what you are talking about. And i dont get russians obsession with shitty movies.

Indeed. I shouldn't have doubted you.

Because you don't have sense of humor huh?

No, im just not into movies, like eurotrash, american pie or adam sandler movies. I like seinfeld and aqua teen hunger force

You can find shit way worse than that in any American inner-city.

-ld

I still dont get whats so bad about that pic. It says, that place is for rent, so i guess its probably very cheap and looks like a gypsies place. Not that horrible, anyways

skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1022349&page=429

We can rebuild

Syria was definitely second world prior to the sanctions and the war. Can't really compare it to the other countries listed, that barely have roads and working institutions.

then care to explain, why we have so many Gastarbeiters from your country. Working in construction,with romanians, Slovaks for the same wage. Who i believe yuo do not consider as first world countries. At the same time never met a French, Brit, or Italian....

I have no idea, why they do that. Higher wages, basically, while not having to travel very far some people have german mixed heritage, close to the borders, lots of students know germsn very well, etc. Also, studying here is much easier, that in germany, so people basically study here and just move to germany for work.

West Germany is pretty far.
No mostly they dont speak german at all.
Your wishful thinking doesn't make Czech a first world country.

stop trying to meme czechia into 1st world/west.. we can get there by hard work, not shitposting on anime imageboard

About 25% of the time I go to throw out trash, there are old people browsing through the bins.

>third world
no ivan, you were second world

and now first/second/third worlds are outdated terms from pre-1990

i would think that russians, of all people, would understand this the most acutely