Hey guys what are some good in ear headphones?

hey guys what are some good in ear headphones?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Audio-Technica-ATH-M50x-Professional-Monitor-Headphones/dp/B00HVLUR86
amazon.com/gp/product/B01GNYFT8E/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A2KUZVNQ9LP7N9
psbspeakers.com/products/headphones/M4U-4-Headphones
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sony bass sounds are God tier but I can't find them anymore

If you're one to lose them like I am, $10 Sony ones on Amazon.

I have the AudioTechnica M50x, and they sound pretty good. They are not the most balanced in the market, but they are a good choice in terms of price-quality ratio.

amazon.com/Audio-Technica-ATH-M50x-Professional-Monitor-Headphones/dp/B00HVLUR86

ultimate ears, but they are expensive af

are you talking about the big white ones?

in ear dickhead

those are mad expensive, user. are they worth it?

Dr. Dre Beats

hey guys OP here, i'd also like to mention that i'm a poorfag and cant reallt afford super expensive ones
thanks guys (-:

No these little niggas

I have some kse1500's pretty nice, also have the se846 iem's but prefer the kse1500 tbh

I'd like dr dre earbuds for $10 pl0x, k thx

Work in the film industry, these are industry standard for audio mixing and are a fucking blast for listening to James Brown in the morning

D-:

$2,000
(^:

Try sony Ex650ap around $75
not that cheap but good performance

Totally, they sound crispy af and (imo) look dope. The M50x are not base heavy like beats or monsters dna.
The bad thing is that they press kind of hard on your head, so after a long session of using them your ears hurt.

There are no good in-ear headphones
Don't waste your money and the eventual ear infection they cause

what do you guys think about these?
I'd made an exception for the over ears if they're bluetooth, like these

amazon.com/gp/product/B01GNYFT8E/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A2KUZVNQ9LP7N9

almost quints nigger

hes like 10,000 posts off

stupid fag

those actually look really nice... maybe ill get those
what was your experience with them, user?
assuming you used them

>almost doesn't apply..

no need 4 the hate user (-:

I use them currently, charge lasts a solid 7 hours of continual use, they charge relatively quick (2 hours I think, never really tested just plug before I go to bed). They're solid in your ears, I bike and run with them easily, and most importantly they're wind resistant ie it doesn't howl in your ear canal at every slight breeze. That was my biggest gripe with a lot of earbuds I had before was that I couldn't fucking hear anything on my way to class/working out.

hey thats pretty promising, thanks user (-:
i skate and stuff, so it'd be great to use headphones that fit well in my ear without them falling out and shit

Oh they also have magnets that allow them to form a closed loop around your neck when not in use

I got some cheap ones off amazon which work great, they're called "noisehush". Cheap and hold together great, went through my washing machine and still work

the sennheiser pmx series is the best

i wear them as my daily audio drivers for everything in my betdroom

they're super flexiable and durable, even if you have galsses they dont even touch the sides of your head just literally sit in the ear

and when you lay in bed with your head back it bends an doesnt pop the buds out, you can also easily pop 1 side out if u need to

Soundmagic E10C

except in horseshoes and with hand grenades.

No sweat bro, happy to help :) Enjoy skating!

This. The best headphones I've ever had were $10 Sony ones that were black and silver that lasted forever.

those look pretty comfortable, they're the sporty ones right?

i used to have some made by the same company i think, same box and everything. they were alright, sound quality was not the best though

they're all the same style just a different color

they used to have ones in all black which appare to be no longer made and supplies basically dried up, i bought 2 pair like a year ago for 60 a piece i think off amazon

if you google sennheiser pmx and search from there, any of those models should be good

the one i got was the pmx-30 i think and it came with 3 differnt pairs of ear bud sizes for noise cancelling, which they do a great job of, as someone who sleepds with NRR 33 foam buds they're practically just as good about canceling noise once you get the right size

Apple air pods

I've had pic related for 6 months now and they're really good imo. The bass could be a bit lower as I tend to like having not very punchy bass when it comes to headphones. The highs are smooth and there's no distortion except at max volume on certain tracks.

They're really comfortable as after I wear them for like 30min with the foam ear tips they come with, I kinda don't even feel them in my ears anymore. Also I sometimes wear these almost 8h straight and my ears don't feel sore or ache at all even tho they do ache after wearing something like the iPhone in ears for like 15min The cord is changeable and you get one cord with a mic and one without when you buy them. They come with 2 or 3 foam and 2 or 3 silicone ear tips. The cords are pretty long since I am 187cm tall and there's a bit slack left when I wear the headphones + the cord is supposed to be run through the back of your ears. Also the cord doesn't get tangled

They cost 300€ and I can't really compare them to any other in ears at that price range since I've never tried in ears at that price

TD;LR

+long cord
+changeable cord
+good sound
+comfortable
+good looking

-a bit too bass heavy
-price

link:
psbspeakers.com/products/headphones/M4U-4-Headphones

rock candy, if you get them at cost like me. fuckin 6 dollars.

Vsonic GR07

Nobody should use M50s outside of the studio.

Sennheiser cx 1.00 is fuckin awesome and pretty durable too

I've had a pair of these. They may look ugly, but they sound very good. Dual speakers and neutral voicing.