Does anyone else have Visual snow here?

Does anyone else have Visual snow here?

Is visual snow caused by brain damage?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visual_snow

Bump

yeah i've got it, got it after I had a hard trip on MDMA. Went doctors for an MRI, came back clear no brain damage all healthy, just got used to it at this point

new research suggests that visual snow is indicative of latent homosexuality

Ive taken heaps of mdma and im fine.. sounds torturous. What was in that shit you took?

Nothing, MDMA was fine just thought it would be a good idea to do 250mg and came up wayyyyyy too hard. its HPPD, i bearly notice it now tbh. Word to the wise, don't use 5-HTP and the roll hard, you come up like a rocket.

Yup, had it for years now, can't remember exactly when it started. Freaked me out at first but I looked it up and realised it was nothing dangerous.

I also get tracers from screens and lights, sometimes even just silhouettes of stuff around me when I'm tired. There's a name for that too, but I don't remember it

OP here. Should i get a MRI to check for brain damage?

Sup Forumsro, anxiety makes it worse. let me tell you this. You are not going to die, you are ok mate. I know exactly what you're going through, if its from doing some dizz go speak to your doctor, you should be fine man.

I've had it ever since I can remember. When I look at a bright surface or the sky I see what look like fireflies meandering all over the sky. I've heard these are white blood cells moving through the capillaries of the eyes. I also see red/green/yellow static when it's completely dark. I'm pretty sure I don't have brain damage, but my eyes are pretty messed up.

Have had it since i was about 9 years old, 33 now. Also get my vision turn completely white with black lines runing straight across that jump up and down like bad tracking on a vhs. Never had an explanation from doctors, just look at me strange

ironic how its meant to be so rare yet there is 5 people in here with it already lmao

holy shit I thought it was just a normal thing how did I not know this before

Also, if I blow my nose really hard the firefly looking things which are bright white, get super bright and I can see them even when there's not enough light for them to show up. I think all of it is because my pupils are partially paralyzed. They can expand normally, but they can't contract beyond a certain point. Looks like I'm high on something 24/7.

makes me the 6th person in this thread then?

This is called blue field entoptic phenomena. Everyone gets it; not everyone notices.

I get visual snow on psilocybin mushrooms sometimes.

I don't think it's all that rare. In the dark, visual snow is just your brain trying to make something out of nothing, just like a tv on an empty channel. Neurons fire even when there's no info, like an idling engine.

My twin brother and I always had it. In our room at night we would imagine they were bees flying around that could only be seen in the dark. Eye doctor says it could be caused by a large or inflamed optic nerve.

yup, im a bit of a druggy, the best thing for it ive found is benzos's. good luck getting your hands on those tho.

yeah me too, several years of fucking around on lsd and such. only problem i have had so far is when i go skiing / snowboarding, it can become a problem to locate bumps or even where the hills end when theres a big area of snow, even abit overwhelming at times

me too, it also happens if you close your eyes in your bed in total darkness for a little, then open them. Really cool shit

That is exactly it. The gif on the wiki page is a good representation. I'll have to show it to my family. They think I'm batshit or high when I try to explain what it looks like.

never used drugs before simply not interested and have had this since I was like 15 or so

atleast have 24 hours in between you are rolling, should be safe then

you don't understand, i've quit rolling now for almsot 6 months

happy I stayed up untill 3 am just because of this thread

I had it for all my life, I barely notice it over the day, it's the most prominent when it's dark.

I've never heard of this before but I've had it for as long as I can remember.. I always just kinda went with it you know? I assumed everyone was like this

If it's nerve or brain damage, then it's a done deal. The only thing you can do now is be careful and try to keep it from getting worse.

>ironic how its meant to be so rare yet there is 5 people in here with it already lmao
Well, Sup Forums is filled with precious little snowflakes.

Also, I had migraines when I was younger, and the "static" blinded me for hours.

Do you also have excellent night vision? I do, and I think that is why I see it more compared to other people. More light entering the eyes and whatnot.

its neither nerves or brain damage, had a full private MRI scan of my brain and a top neurologist said there was no damage lol, no one knows what causes it

A couple times I've had ocular migraines in one eye. One eye feeling normal, the other in pain and everything looking like it's displayed on a broken lcd screen.

Nice trips m9

not the user you asked for but still felt like answering compared to my parents I have good night vision not sure if they have bad nvision or if I have good nvision though