HOT GOTH GIRLS

HOT GOTH GIRLS

>pale skin and dark lips
time to fap

FEP FEP FEP FEP

who is she

her twitter @jeweleaves

the only problem with being an old, old Goth is all the poptarts are too damn young nowadays.

My queen

How are goths even still a thing in 2017?

www facebook com/GruftineSchwarzWeiss/?fref=ts

who cares id smash

how are they not? i hope for a huge comeback, they are fucking hot
if only she was a real tg/ ts. Can see the tits are fake bro.
Still hot though

Now show them without 10lbs of makeup on.

Best goth ever.

>How are goths even still a thing in 2017?

I bought my first Sisters of Mercy album in 1987.

people were saying "how is goth still a thing?" in 1994.

it'll still be a thing in 2027. Because we like black clothes, pale skin, and dark music. Simple as that.

most goth bitches wear make up thats the fkn point mate

and makeup gives you bad skin

Hnnngggg

good i like them with no skin

This post made me visibly cringe

Are there still goth kids in high schools?

her instafap if anyone wants to dl the whole gallery

instagram.com/jewelsharee/

thats lauren rocke the girl in the first pic is jewelsharee

pretty much the worst locations for piercings

yes, but with your autism, anyone talking about things you dont like makes you "cringe", Timmy.

Do you wear a cape?

Thats a guy.

Wew she is amazing

This is a hot goth girls thread.

Not a mental illness awareness thread.

oh and shes a mom
MILF

my favorite goth

name?

Are you fucking new here or something?

Why are all the pics ITT shit???
(Not the girls..., just the lo-rez pics.)
Are you guys using 1200 baud dialup internet??

No.

and I dont know anyone who does, either.
(Dave Vanian prancing around on Top of The Pops in 1984 doesnt really count. Have you seen what the rest of the performers wore in the 80's?)

most of the old goths are more likely to be found in a faded charcoal-grey Bauhaus/Joy Division / Alien Sex Fiend t-shirt, a pair of black jeans that, if they're ripped will have fishnets under then, and a hairdo that you can wear into work on monday and not get fired.
or in a fair proportion of the old male goths, a shaved head to hide the bald patches.

(Classic game in venues with a balcony: spot the ageing goths who're developing pattern-baldness.)

felice fawn

>wearing black clothes and black makeup means youre goth

These hoes arent goth, theyre tryhard wannabes cosplaying. Real goth chicks dont get into modeling for one, also, they dont take selfies.

Thats like saying any woman who wears eye glasses is a nerd.

Goths were doing trapping before the word "trap" was even in use.

You never knew what you were going to pull till the corsets came off back in the '90's. There were more guys in the women's toilets at slimelights and the Purple Turtle than there were women.

half the transvestite goths did it simply because there were no decent men's shoes other than doc Martens...

Dude, they werent as common as youre making it seem. Traps still arent common, just because you see a lot of them on the internet doesnt mean that every other chick in the real world is packin heat. Traps are literally like 0.000000000000000000000001 of the population, even in this day in age

post pics !

love skelle goths

Looks like the School of Rock girl...

larger image?

If you've never had a wank over Felice Fawn are you even a goth

hanging around the London Sluts till the end of the 90's, I would estimate about 1 in 20, maybe 1 in 25 male goths was cross-dressing, and half of them were pretty damn good at it.

RHPS was still a pretty big influence then.

changed after the cybergoth stuff became fashionable, and became less common.

the big difference is that the whole transgender hormones shit wasnt nearly as common - it wasnt males trying to be female, but guys (surprisingly, almost all straight guys at that.), glamming up in fishnets, corsetry, flouncy skirts and heels you could break your ankles in - it really was pretty common.

(Hell, I did chinese dresses and 5-inch thigh-highs more than a few times myself.)

what was really unusual was anyone who was male, and identified as female, and actually transitioning. of the thousand or so goths I knew, only one was actually trans.

>RHPS
What's that?

Instagram kawaii goth isn't goth. That's pastel Tumblr bullshit.

David Bowie all kinda of fucked up down in front.

Rocky Horror

now I feel fucking ancient.

I'm not goth, but I wore a cape for a month straight as a kid, just because I could.

old but gold

name?

Hey there, smoothskin.

felice fawn

Thanks.

I'm 31, but yeah I guess that was even a bit before me.

can we get some nudes in here

good idea

Why should I care what they look like without the makeup? I'm not gonna date them, I'm just gonna fap to them.

toy soldiers unite!

I still have the Rocky Horror 20th anniversary 4-cd set.
... from 1993.

that was about the point I also started going out to goth clubs.

have her with a cum rope on her face

PIZZA THE HUTT!?!?

I went to high school in '00 and at that point there were just little cliques of goth kids that listened to dark music. They wore those really baggy jeans too. Jencos?

underrated post. rip