Lord of War

Just saw this today. Any movies that feels like this one that you could recommend anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VHn1zogeyO4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you are obviously being an edgelord but wolf of wall street is the same movie basically but better

Best Defense
Deal of the Century

W-what?

you are obviously being an edgelord but wolf of wall street is the same movie basically but better

>wolf of wall street is the same movie basically but better
user...

I loved the sound in this movie. It was the first bluray I watched in surround sound. Blew my dick right off into the next life.

Thank You For Smoking is kind of similar imo.

wolf of wall street is shit

plebbit
wolf of wallstreet is an abomination

Adaptation
in the sense of another movie in which Nick is GOAT

The intro to this movie is pure kino. It really makes weapons and arm trade feel comfy.

youtube.com/watch?v=VHn1zogeyO4

>What is deadfall

>Arms dealing movie
>Stop Children starts playing

W-what?

Dat shitty 2004 CGI

plebbit
wolf of wallstreet is an abomination

Layer Cake's good.

No
The only good thing about this flick is the qt

>wolf of wall street is the same movie basically but better
user...

Who the fuck would say this? What the fuck is edgy about Lord of fucking War?

i really hope this is a joke

>psssh yeah an immoral main character I can relate to, those are the good movies

good job missing the point of both films. wolf of wallstreet was garbage

I really liked Wolf of Wall Street. Was super drunk when I watched it and don't remember much about it.

any movie can be good when you're drunk
even Lord of War

Lord of War was shit

all I saw was nick cage's same lazy acting and a shitty drug addicted brother side plot that added nothing.

Nigga you are a first generation immigrant growing up in Brooklyn, how in the fuck do you have the accent of neither?

Lord of War was great if you don't have the touch of autism. You can laugh with your buddies about how great Nick Cage is in working deals with people. And how he gets fucked over by niggers. Just a great time to be had by all.