What is the most degenerate province in all of Canada and why is it Quebec?

What is the most degenerate province in all of Canada and why is it Quebec?

Muslims. Tax. All kinds of shit.

Because Montreal is there.

Whichever one you live in OP.

See what I did I turned that shit around on you , dickbag.

>Tax
Considering I just went through Engineering school and I'm debt-free, I don't mind paying more taxes.

claudia

Montreal is the only thing that makes Quebec relevant.

who is this

also
i live in Montreal. its fucking dpressing here

quebecers accent is cancer

Cause we're better then all you anglo-saxon wusses in all possible ways? Better sports teams, better music, better art, better women. Freakin anglo fegs.

Northwest Territories checking in.... we're not a province but we're pretty degenerate.

Esti de tête carré de marde. Acheter vous un esti de culture. On vous clanche dans toute

I come from Quebec and I have to agree with this. Montreal is the cancer of Quebec... I had to go there today to speak with my new employers and when you notice that they treat you like you were a potato because it's the norm there to deal with total potatoes and that woman who had to pass the same interview at the same time who came from another country and couldn't even fill the whole application by herself even if she worked for the previous owner (the place was incorporated and this is why they needed more workers) for over 10 years... it's like they're putting all the efforts into not making any efforts which in the end is kind of counterproductive but hilarious to witness.

Tsé man... le temps des colons y'é fini depuis tellement longtemps que tu fait passer le vieux de 37 pour un ado.

Tu devrais peut-être trouver de nouveaux arguments.

NS because I hate it here and want to die

France's bastard child.

Do you have those pictures?

Actually Quebec is mostly Irish in descent.

Proof?

un culture? serieux? tu n'es meme pas capable d'ecrire deux lignes dans ta propre langue sans faire des fautes et tu oses parler de culture?

It's lost to history. Most people in Quebec don't even know their origins.

Just look at the Irish nose bridge on most peoples face. You will notice it.

IDK, I've only ever lived in Chatham-kent, which is also a part of Canada.

DISGUSTING. So many Irish in our country.

yea no. it's mostly french. irish were some of the first waves of immigration after the primary settlements but then there were italians greeks Portuguese and so on. that's why there's so many horny ass hot women. NON Anglo european blood is good for fuckable girls

Parce que les osti de québécois de calice pensent qu'ils sont les seuls tabarnak de francophone au Canada.

I know right.

Seriously, I've never seen such a quasi-redpilled province. The Quebecoise are the most xenophobic when it comes to Anglophones and they just LOVE their shit culture they've created for themselves yet they're also accepting of homosexuality and most liberal viewpoints. I don't get it.

Have you been to New Brunswick?

As someone who is fluent in french and you must speak english too considering you're on Sup Forums. Why do you insist on not just speaking french but a terrible slang filled version of it? I mean most people don't even like their accents and speech.

Mad anglo cuck

What is the most degenerate state in all of the United States, and why is it Canada?

Are you kidding? Quebec's population is 60% irish in origin, 20% british, 10% french and 10% aboriginal.

What are you even rambling about?
Every community has slang and accents, even you.

Your québécocentrisme is showing. Thank you for proving my point.

That's a joke right? Where do you think you are? You're on Sup Forums.

Quebec girl:

Dude what? I'm not even from Quebec.

Then why do you refer to my way of speaking as one slang that no one really likes?

Where do you think I'm from?

You sounded like a typical quebecer who, again, thinks he's the norm everyone should worship.

Even Quebecers hate other Quebecers

J'ai trouvé le Québécois.

Why is quebec the best place in canada? why is quebec so perfet and open minded?

>Awesome weather
>Awesome environment
>Hydro-electricity
>Sugar shacks
>Lightning fast Internet
>If Quebec was a country, it'd have the 44th richest economy
>Sexy girls
>Lower drinking age than Ontario
>Multiculturalism

>Worst province in Canada

t h i s

>economy is due to equalization payments from the rest of canada, otherwise quebec would be beyond broke

get fucked frog, oh and enjoy having all the """""refugees"""""" in your sanctuary city

I bet you look slightly deformed from all that toxic pollution/inbreeding

Dude, nova's the best. Well, I'm still only grade 10 so idk about adult life here, where you from in NS

Bc they want so desperately to preserve their "cultural identity" and illusion of European heritage that they adopt France's degenerate views on pretty much everything.

Scotian reporting in. Got any smokes bud? I'm all out of next blues.

I wouldn't say it's Quebec, I would agree they have a massive unjustifiable superiority complex, but not really degenerate.

I'd go with Ontario, just because of Toronto and we elected Wynne

>>Multiculturalism

Yep, you're a degenerate

BC reporting in here! Just want to let people know that I'm baked and that you should all come to Vancouver and hang out over the summer.