I'm sorry but the quips seem to be terminal

I'm sorry but the quips seem to be terminal.

>he hates fun

huh, never knew people other than myself that waited till after the flick ended to take pictures in an empty theaters

No one has taken a photo of me in 15 years

Maybe one day someone will try to uncover the mystery of my life and wonder why there aren't any photographs of me as an adult and they will think it is a conspiracy haha

>quips
>fun
Imaginative shows that travel the galaxy and encounter strange phenomena and weird wonderful alien worlds and cultures and examine the human condition through futuristic technology and unbounded exploration are FUN. >Le easy-access modern day pop culture quips disposable joke shows are not.

>he hates banter between characters, banter that's fun

You don't even know what good banter is.

why do women insist on taking selfies

what is the point of taking pictures of your face several times a day, every day?

what is the motive? trying to attract potential suitors?

>why do women insist on taking selfies
You're just now encountering this? We've known for centuries that women are incapable of viewing any subject without how it relates specifically to them and their ability to use it to "sell" themselves.

You're not having fun, are you, my friend?

The pictures of food is the one that puzzles me the most

>implying mens entire psyche isnt based around how well they appeal to women

>Americuck wants to talk about bantz.

Those ears man. They put dumbo to shame

why do women share every single thought they get on their twitter feed? how aren't they embarrassed sharing that?

The quality of your posts is so bad, you need a reaction image to accompany every one of them?

The entirety of the world around you, its millennia of culture and art and architecture and law and civilization and technology at least suggests that men are capable of devoting themselves to accomplishing certain goals that aren't directly, immediately related to sex. All females have ever contributed is being sometimes an object of motivation for these goals and sometimes an obstacle. Women evolved to sell themselves to the most capable and accomplished men, working on their own image is all they know how to do. This even bleeds over into how they consume media (men can appreciate a story in a movie, women are only capable of interpreting the female characters as "themselves" and criticizing anything undesirable that happens to them in the film).

Can we all just appreciate that this movie didn't suffer the trend of capeshit humor?

He's the saddest kind of poster, the guy who's being blatantly transparent about how shitty his life is that all he can do is cry into his meme folder and clumsily pretend he's having a good time. Whenever called out on their moronic, noise-making shitposts, they always justify it with "c-come on i'm just having fun.."

> they always justify it with "c-come on i'm just having fun.."

That would explain how someone could unironically enjoy quips.
>i-it's fun

If someone is above the age of 15 and is watching movies where the dialogue is 90% quips, they are part of the problem with movies today.

Your problem is you think society is worth preserving instead of seeing society as arising from the way people conduct themselves against taboos.

>If someone is above the age of 15 and is watching movies where the dialogue is 90% quips, they are part of the problem with movies today.
Not if the movies revolve around quips, ala Deadpool.

So you're so unimaginative, you really need to resort to a wall of copypasta, just because someone calls you out?

You really are the worst type of cancer on this board.

Yes, I would prefer having JUST, BANE? and cunny posted 24/7 for the rest of my life than see another one of your posts.

Please use a trip so I can filter your degeneracy.

I know this is just shitty pasta you have open in one of your many "h-how to shitpost" text files tabs, but
>We are memes. We are fun.
Your memes aren't even any good. See, that's the whole thing, you falsely perceive this board as being "boring stodgy old serious-discussion posters vs fun happy memesters", but you aren't even close. Just about everyone on Sup Forums does in fact enjoy a good meme or funpost from time to time, your problem is you're too young and low-IQ to even fully appreciate the ones you're clumsily trying to ape. In reality it's "clever people developing actual humorous memes vs infantile tryhards and hangers-on spamming junior grade non-bar-pushing shit they think is funny they saw on an upvoted r/Sup Forums post"

If it revolves around quips (like Deadpool), then you shouldn't be watching it in the first place, you fucking retard.

Capeshit has destroyed the youth.
Now every time a good movie comes out, capeshitters won't like it because it has actually meaningful dialogue, and less than two explosions pr minute.

oh they mad

>getting this butt-blasted and not taking the higher ground by b8ing him until he grows bored, thus leaving you the winner of this e-peen measuring contest

It's ok, i've done it too but you need to be more vigilant.

We need to put Refn on cocaine or something so he can continue putting out good movies.

Whatever happened to his Danish movie studio produced movies? Did they stop funding him for some reason?

why do girls pretend to like anything other than big black cocks?

i know, it's crazy.
so many of them dating some scrawny betas
what do they gain out of pretending they're attracted to them

Yeah, I guess he'll just spent two seconds per post from now on, just enough to choose another random reaction image, before he gets bored and goes back to his general thread with the other autists.

Don't know anything about his Danish studio.
But I agree, drugs are the key to making awesome movies. See: Lars von Trier.

Canada does it again, number one cuck country

Well, I didn't mean for it to influence his style in movies, I just want to see more releases from him

No one ever wins nonsense wars like that. See, the guy spamming his tired old le smug reaction pics like it's still 2011 isn't even having any "fun", he came into the game having already lost. His only goal is to make noise, and get other people to make noise along with him so he can try and squeeze some sort of feeling of validation out his sad existence. Any responses that call him out are less to convince him he's an uninteresting waste of board space and more for the benefit of any casual observers to let them know just why the board has become so shitty.

i love how she's implying taking selfies is some intrinsic part of womanhood

I'm simply curious to see what he could come up with if he decided to try the von Trier method.

>She's

That's a man, man.

But Deadpool IS the quips.
Shit like GotG or the other MCU garbage isn't. It has way too many quips because the people creating them are morons. Quips should feel natural, not forced like they seem to be over and over these days.

It's the same shit with sex scenes. Most are unnecessary and add nothing to the plot other than fan-service.

>Refn
>good

I was agreeing with until you brought up this autistic tryhard.

>meme response
>meme image
k

>meme director

k

I agree. I also post image.

it actually isn't
go check yourselves

>Calling your daughter Spencer
What chance did she have?

Got me gud there, wellthought and articulated post

Society is absolutely worth preserving, you edgy little faggot. Good luck surviving the roaming mobs of rapists and murderers while trying to cling to life when it all collapses.

Truly. Can you imagine going through hundreds of pictures of past meals you've eaten.

Hokute shinken has no equal

You don't have to be edgy to say something edgy.

What if no one even commented on her Spock get-up so she had to share this photo to give her life significance?

Best response

What the fuck is up with her ears?

>quip
The new flavour of the month? damn and I was barely getting used to "cuck". I fucking hate this place

>"Thanks for taking me to the movies user! Where are we going now?"

We're gonna blanda upp

>X and Y evolved to

>made the plot so so wonderfully intricate

this is just some young girl who doesn't really know what she is talking about but still loved the film and wanted to share her enthusiasm with people. it's cute more than anything.

you r9k dudes get so bitter over the dumbest shit.

I thought Ferengi females weren't allowed to wear clothes.

>Sandra Roach
Sup Forums has ruined me