I'm an ambitious 16 year old faggot who really wants to get into making hip hop and neat instrumentals...

I'm an ambitious 16 year old faggot who really wants to get into making hip hop and neat instrumentals. Should I get FL studios? I sometimes hear it looked down upon.

MODS

>16 year old
i'm surprised you're not phoneposting cancer

enjoy your ban, though

It's not looked down upon. It has strengths and weaknesses just like all the other DAWs. Try demos of them all and see which one you like the most.

No buy an MPC 2kXL and do it right

This is the average age of a Sup Forumstant.

>16

First of all, you're too young to be posting here. Please leave here and enjoy your ban.

Second, FL studio is a lot of money. When I was 16, I could not afford a purchase as big as that. Also, if you were to become serious, you would need more than just fl studio, which means more money. It really isn't worth it, especially if you're your age and just starting out. What if you start and decide you don't like it? You already paid a whole bunch of money, and you won't even use it. I'd say start out with something free or cheap (less than $30), then work your way up and make the purchase if you still like doing it when you're older.

So in conclusion, get some cheap knockoff and enjoy your ban.

since this little fag, who represents the Sup Forums userbase, is getting banned, let's turn this into a dubs thread

No

yes

>digital production

Goddamn am I sick of you underage vaporwave hip hop meming filthy frank kids

Dubs time!

>Paying for FL studio
It's extremely easy to bootleg and everyone does it lol

checkem

For you, OP

this is what the youth of today is aspiring to be
to produce nigger music sounds

Yeah, but at that age you shouldn't be so rash as to violate the No. 2 rule of the site. This isn't reddit, after all. A society needs rules.

>ambitious
>hip hop

wew lad

In that case check these

dayum
check'd

I meant these

Oh shit we're getting dubs like crazy

learn an instrument

Just bootleg Ableton. Then again, you felt the need to announce your age, so I feel like you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer.