ITT: 60's Sup Forums

ITT: 60's Sup Forums

>it's a Sam sits on the coffee table and doesn't use a coaster under her white cotton pantied butt episode

Why did everyone back then look old even when they were young

Who is the asshole who keeps bringing his fucking falcon to the drive-in? It keeps shitting on my car

I can't stand the plebs with their westernshit

What do you think about this new wave kino thing coming from france?

I hate niggers

i love it, already have a husbando

>It's a 'spell goes awry and Darin has to find a way to explain it off as being a marketing campaign to Larry' episode
>It's an 'Endora fucks Duurwin's shit up' episode

that's an early 50's pic though

>implying Audrey isn't the greatest thing to ever happen to kino

Umm,since when were niggers allowed in the drive-thrus? The Klan will hear about this...

Shitty food and worse hygiene

a nigger?

Hello, my fellow white person! What beautiful white day we're having in God's great white earth! Now let's go and get a cigaret bud and bacon sandwich.

Well this just leaked. FUCK STAR TREK AND IT'S AGENDA PUSHING SHIT. I am not a racist, but enough is enough, people need to stick to their own kind. It's that fucking nigger King and his "civil rights" shit.

I cant wait to see the ratings Paramount get for this.

Who wants to send letters with dogshit to Ulhuru's home? Let's fucking tell these suits we've had enough with this faggotry.

I fought in Korea for THIS?

i thought it was beautiful

not everything has to be viewed as agenda pushing

>implying star trek hasn't always been left wing
There was even a scene in one of the next gen films where Picard says they are living in a moneyless society. Literally communism.

What the fuck are you going on about.

I'm still waiting on a movie to surpass Lawrence of Arabia.

Won't ever happen

>Spring Fever

NO SPRINGS

checked

actual testosterone flowing through their body + harsher living conditions

take a look throughout history. nearly every guy you see after a point past 18 looks like a fucking 35 year old. i actually really like it.

Is Hitchcock the best thing that has happened so far in film?

Mediterranean men age worse than milk.