My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded...

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

John, you've... changed.

ain't that the faggot tranny kid who was used as a political platform?

John, when did you dye your hair pink?

copypasta takes so much deep thought

What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now.

That is in fact a boy. Male as they come.

I'd fuck your sonaughter so hard...

You have gone too long without seeing some of the good stuff. This should take the edge off of your withdrawal symptoms.

When is Trump gonna do something about all these libtards turning normal healthy boys into literal faggots?

I make her take hormones like the slut she is. You think I won't make her invert her penis into a vagina?

this is now a get thread

Like there aren't literally thousands of mostly single wymyn feminazis turning their boys into these humongous faggots, where does it stop Sup Forums?

>sonaughter

that's gay

checked nice trips

Bro, that is a little boy. How in the FUCK is this not child abuse?

Are you a fucking pedophile? Because that's how people become pedophiles.

All those things may be true but your still here just like us

checked

Holy shit did Sup Forums get so cancerous it looped back to being good again?

WITNESS ME

This. It's inhumane what these guys are doing, there are 5 and 6 year olds getting brainwashed every single day so women can turn them into sassy faggots they can parade around on magazines and shit. How did this even happen? How are these degenerates not only allowed to ruin these kids' lives, but also to be portrayed as heroes by doing so?

This is great

bump

Honestly can't believe you retards are giving this guy the time of day and bumping this thread by replying to it.

> when John becomes a pedophile

What happened to you, man? You used to look like a fuckin' Chad with a commonly-considered "hot" girl. Now you look like an upper-30's-aged scrawny fuck with a thing for jailbait.

> Make John great again.

You're on Sup Forums with the rest of us trying to challenge us to make fun of you and point out your weaknesses. I say you lost pretty much the moment you challenged a bunch of strangers to make fun of you.

What do mean user? This is great thread, best thread even.

that boy, was destroyed. with that face and jaw he can never grow into a beautiful lady. jhon you bloody idiot. pick someone else better. that kid is trash

My name is Billy, and I love every single one of you. All of you are attractive, inteligent, sociables who spend every second of their day living life to the fullest. You are everything great in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever not gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making good times with people because of your own desires, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even better than looking at pictures on Facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best number. I’m pretty much lonely. I was captain of the pirate crew, and starter on my Pokemonl team. What sports do you play, other than “being awesome”? I also get straight A’s, and need a decent-looking girlfriend (I just jerked me; Shit was NOT cash). You are all friends who should just hug yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me

>that boy
>beautiful lady
>boy

My name is Pasta, and I hate every single one of you. What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? All of you are attractive, inteligent, sociables who spend every second of their day living life to the fullest. You are everything bad in the world. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I mean, I guess it’s fun making good times with people because of your own desires, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. What sports do you play, other than “being awesome”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. You are all friends who should just hug yourselves. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: its my favourite deputy

Any more pics of this kid?

>replacing the mailman instead of just putting in the banana someplace else
but why

there we go, that's how I remember my OC

Any more OC?

ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK!

This reminds me of better days.

Only one on this topic.

you did a shit job on the shoppin so i fixed it for ya

FUCKKKKK lmao.

looks so much like a boy its painful. seriously just accept what you are and idk, maybe dress the way you want. altering your puberty seems a bit fucked in the head.

THOSE HANDS. UGH. BROAD SHOULDERS, LARGE CHIN. UGH

CANT. TAKE. SERIOUSLY.

i would fuck that loli on the top middle even if she now lives as a boy. i would fuck everything that has pussy

ewwww boys who dress like a girl. what an ugly tranny. i cant fap to this

wew. it was the highest quality photo of a mailman looking at the camera i could find.

Nigga looks like Steve-o

I've missed this meme

Seems about right.