Help. I'm having an existential crisis and I'm breaking down

Help. I'm having an existential crisis and I'm breaking down.

I'm a half-Filipino who hates my Filipino side.

Help me find something that makes me feel pride in being Filipino. Simply being Filipino is not something to be proud about, but my stupid Filipino relatives don't seem to understand that.

I will admit that it was pretty cozy back when Pacquiao was on top of the world, but... shit shit shit shit SHIT FUCK FUCK why the hell doesn't the Philippines have anything to actually be proud about??? What the fuck were our ancestors doing for hundreds of years???

Guys. Help. Give me something... anything...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_hero_of_the_Philippines
liveinthephilippines.com/content/15-famous-filipinos-every-foreign-resident-really-should-know-about/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The most powerful race in the world

embrace your hatred and use it as power

let me drive you to suicide:

if you kill yourself, make it quick

Your mother was the Filipino, wasn't she?

/puso/

I don't know... Pacquiao? Just watch their basketball national team, they are /puso/ as fuck, eventhough they lose in the end, at least they provide enjoyment.

Surely there is some history of the Philippines that is cool. or a current politician who is cool

The Germans have Hitler and Merkel
The French have Napolean and Hollande
The English have Harry Potter

Filipino Kari is stronk martial art. Jason Bourne uses it.

No memes. I'm being serious. I just came from a Sup Forums thread about Filipinos. I just want to lie down and close my eyes...

That thread is what made me make this one.

You call that something to take pride in?

>Lapu-Lapu
Ganged up on Magellan and beat him to death. Big deal.
>José Rizal
I don't understand why my relatives keep bringing him up. I don't give a fuck about him. Is he really the best we have to offer???

>Kari
Stop pretending to be Japanese. You're probably the white guy who married a Filipino from Sup Forums.

Come on, get real. The Philippines have had civilization for thousands of years. Surely they had at least a dozen good composers, doctors, explorers, writers, scientists, architects, engineers, philosophers, musicians, artists, inventors something

fuck you lazy half flip american

go to college and take a Philippine history class or something

Name them, fuck face.

>That thread is what made me make this one.
kek
beliebe me you're not alone.
i often ask the gods
>fuck that (((God,Jesus,Allah,Yahweh)))
why i was born to be an above-average intellectual flip in a very bizzare nation
the only thing that keeps me going is the happenings and the chaos magick which i am still learning

we literally have no recorded history before 1521
>when Magellan landed in these islands

I'm not Filipino, how should I know. You're the one who is buttmad about your ancestry

You're the one who can't name a single significant Filipino person despite spending your whole life as a Filipino
Go to the library you lazy fuck

You are like 0.3% spanish.

>Help me find something that makes me feel pride in being Filipino
Duterte.

sorry Kano but currently we are Big Cucks to your nation

of course this will change once those
>filthy fucking chinks
assblast fliplandia thoroughly

Fine, look at these. Now go learn Tagalog

> National hero of the Philippines
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_hero_of_the_Philippines

> 15 Famous Filipinos Every Foreign Resident Really Should Know About
liveinthephilippines.com/content/15-famous-filipinos-every-foreign-resident-really-should-know-about/

Be prepared I have to warn you. China(mainland) is even a bigger bully than US. (Perhaps the same but US being so far away decreases the magnitude

>I'm a half-Filipino
There's your problem
If you were full filipino you would be fine with your ancestry, you wouldn't even bother thinking about trivial shit like this

i ain't proud the fliplandia kano

all of these heroes and their wonderful works were DESTROYED

since the 80's until today all of the things which will boost the Philippines into greatness were DENIED to us

no need for heroes now.
only cleansing will be enough

What's the other half?

It's white, of course. What else could it be

What ethnicity.

we know
these fucking commies were in Benham Rise for some time

duterte has been soft for awhile cuz these Red shits will do something autistically retarded in this region

also the NPA are maoists, and maybe are going hyper due to fresh yuan hot money

I've thought about this before. One path to redemption and glory for the Philippines is to be on the winning side of WW3 and play a pivotal role in it... but with the current state of the country... wew........

I'm just going to lie down in bed, close my eyes, and hum. I'm going to hum whatever comes out of my throat, doesn't matter. Hmmmmm.

Is this bothering you that much?

Realise that you are more than just your race. I take pride in my ching chong ding dong heritage, but acknowledge that pride in one's race is based off the arbitrary. You don't need a good reason to be proud of your lineage.

At the end of the day, it's what you do with your life, rather than what you were born as that really matters. So go and do something you can truthfully say you were proud that you did.

If your only source of self-esteem is what someone only tangentially related to you did 500 years ago, I'd call that misplaced pride.

Heck - you're only half-Flip. What about the other half of your genes? Are you unable to be proud of that either?

Don't worry too much about it; just go to the /asean/ thread and shitpost about how Tagalogs are superior to Visayans or vice versa.

Also don't blindly listen to Sup Forums; I didn't read from that thread but I know from experience that they're prone to generalisations and autism.

come to 8/ch.net/suicide for tips and tricks!
but first visit 8/ch.net/ebola. she needs some love....

>Also don't blindly listen to Sup Forums; I didn't read from that thread but I know from experience that they're prone to generalisations and autism.
seconded this

Nice dubs.
Pretty much this.
Stop listening to Sup Forums and the /asean/ general exists for a reason anyway haha.
Pretty sure there's a half flip brit on here anyway.

Just so you know being hardcore allies with China like Cambodia or Laos or even Pakistan didn't really help their country improving in a satisfactory pace. The best strategy is always standing in the middle ground. Hope you guys won't actually give those part of South Sea out.
Btw : ROCs claim of South Sea is a joke and nothing else. Nobody takes it seriously in Taiwan.

>Pretty sure there's a half flip brit on here anyway.

he's disgusting, mocking her own mother

>I take pride in my ching chong ding dong heritage
Question: I don't hate being a Chinese but which part do you take pride in being a Chinese ? Culture wise?

his*

What does he say about his mother?

"how can I feel proud about my father when he married a brown monkey"

something like that

Link?

one day you're going to be annexed by China, and Hillary won't be able to help you

Nah, it was a while ago.

Not if we annex them first.

Alright.
I'll take your word on it haha.

Glolious histoly FIVE THOUSAND YEAR! Chinese peepur is DESCEND from DRAGON! Yerrow skin and brack eye is sign of HEAVEN-FAVOUR!

As I said earlier, I take pride in my race despite realising how retarded it all is.

That said I love the Chinese language and its dialects. I love the calligraphy. I love the folk music. I love the old paintings and architecture. I love the retarded-ass mythology recorded in the 山海經 that people seriously thought were true. I love the cuisine (before you ask, I've eaten dog, and it was so-so).

This is probably the result of being brought up by Chinese nationalists.

I also hate the PRC and the Commies. Taiwan is a better place. Hopefully it won't be jeopardised by retarded Commies.

As if we wouldn't willingly join PRC when US showing the sign of betraying the treaty.

Good for you I guess. I appreciate ancient Chinese culture as well but won't go so far to say I'm proud of it. After all it wasn't something I take part in building it.

I feel you, bud.
My country doesn't have a strong sense of identity either.

There are many ways to define yourself as an individual. Some use nationalism for it.
eg. : I AM AN AMERICAN ! I live for freedom of speech and constitutional rights

or

I AM A CONSERVATIVE! I fight for a nuclear family unit and capitalism.
(not sure if my examples are politically exact but that's not the point)

And here in Sup Forums (pol and int), heritage and race are big things. Specially on boards with flags, people take pride/shame on being from where they are.

But, as I said, nationalism or politics are just examples of ways to define yourself. You have "your head up your own ass" right now.

There are many other ways to find purpose in life.

I, for an example, believe that he who holds (the right kind of) wisdom and knowledge is very important, perhaps even superior. I also value the practice of keeping one's mind and body healthy. THIS is me. I put "brazilian" in a second plan, when it comes to who I am.

Be happy we colonized you and showed you the ways of civilization. You can be grateful about that. Filipo.

Be proud of this, your people have made it.

It's the Nutshack. It's the Nutshack. It's the Nutshack. It's the Nutshack...

Dickman BABY!

Isnt this the same thing all mixed race go through tho? You are torn up over who you are, truly, globalism is a cancer. Stop caring so much about needless things and focus on what you want in life instead.

this is the part where you start WE WUZZING

Don't feel bad. You have the most beautiful ladyboys in the World. That really takes some well-refined ethnic evolution.

You see now, it hasn't been all wasted.

All Filipinos look like their president