Guys, i just got caught smoking weed in my dorm room and im also very very high rn...

Guys, i just got caught smoking weed in my dorm room and im also very very high rn. I put a sock over the fire alarm so why did it go off? is there a chance one of my flatmates told security and they set the fire alarm off manually to make it look like nobody told on me? i need advice please

Other urls found in this thread:

lets.rabb.it/886j/YrDx2jDs9A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

buy a vape

smoke alarm won't go off with just some weed smoke, there needs to be an actual fire. It most likely went off because you covered it up.

>rn
you're the fucking rn and you pull this shit????

wait what do u mean, it has a sensor or something? in the past its been covered for days and nothing

Your flatmates are mi5 agents

rekt
the cops are coming OP

Do you not know that rn means "right now"..?

okay, well maybe it was the smoke but it would have to be a lot of smoke.

plus if my flatmate ttold on me, they wouldnt activate the fire alarms right? thats unprofessional to wake everyone up

Idiots. RN means Registered Nurse look it up.

OP is a registered nurse

>Your flatmates

Sorry OP, you're fucked. Hope you sleep tight at jail.

maybe your flatmate set off the alarm on purpose. you should accuse him and post results

Smoke outside next time noob

>very high rn
you never ever want to be high around doctors
that's a bust

Eat shit, OP. Gotta grow up some day.

Op u dumb for smoking in ur dorm, also a single sock wont stop the alarm, get rid of ur rig nd weed, cause they find it, have fun in jail

i am very scared rn

Why didn't you go for a walk and smoke it? You were stupid to do it indoors now you gotta face the consequences. If you're gonna be stupid you gotta be tough. You'll be alright.

What do you get in England for possessing weed? It's gotta be nothing. Don't the bobbies have other shit to do?

rn is the elder classman that is essentially the dorm babysitter
OP is fucked

Dumbass just because it didnt go off other times doesnt mean it wont go off this time, next time be smart lamo

i like laying down and smoking

im more worried about the landlord kicking me out

not shot, that's 'merica, unless you're in 1 of the great 8 states.

Hey OP

I want sauce on this pls

and still making America Great

Many smoke alarms will go off if the sensor gets covered in dust. This is a safety measure because too much dirt or dust stops the sensor from working. A feather duster or cloth covering the detector will often set this off. Some models (mainly industrial ones) have a separate alarm for dust (so the FD doesn't get called out for dirt) but not all.

TL;DR, you set off the smoke detector by covering it with a sock, not by smoking. Your method of prevention was worse than the problem you were trying to solve.

>Sock

are you a fucking retard, honestly you do understand that a sock is literally nothing. If you had half a fucking braincell you would have used a plastic bag and taped it to the ceiling to create a seal.

This is the type of intelligence that is in college these days. It's no wonder you faggots are learning about women and how to protest against white people instead of turning into a useful member of society. kys faggot

lmfao a sock? You know a sock is breathable right? Like.. smoke can go through.. a sock... you can put a plastic bag and tape if over the smoke alarm.. that would actually block the smoke, seeing as how smoke cannot penetrate plastic. Are you literally this fucking dumb? Why are you smoking weed again? Common sense isn't even remotely close to your grasp, fucking dumbass.

i dont wanna take it off just in case theres still smoke in the air, but if i leave it on it might go off again

You didnt vent the room dipshit or use a sploof
You ratted on yourself

hey op you skipped over my reply

Wrong
Most campus smoke alarms also have partical detectors which go off for weed and other VOC

>covers smoke detector with sock.
Smoke will seep through the fabric retard mcfuck stick. Use a bag.

Never cover smoke alarms the answer is always ventilation and covering

Worst case scenario is you get kicked out of college. Who confronted you though? Did they take pictures of you with the weed? If it wasn't the dean or anyone else who actually has the power to expel you, and they didn't collect any hard evidence of you doing it, and you receive notice that you are being expelled, get rid of everything and claim that you didn't do anything at all. If they say that so and so told them you were caught smoking weed then you can claim that you have had previous encounters with said person in which they made it clear that they did not like you, and thus establish the illusion that they are simply making shit up in order to get you kicked out. You still have the power to take things as far as you want them to go, OP. You may still not end up winning in the end, but even then you have the option to take up a lawsuit against the school on the grounds that you were wrongly expelled. It's all up to you. Is this that important to you?

i dont know bro im sorry
the accomidation is private so i dont think i can get kicked out, the security that sit at reception came, they didnt take pictures they said dont let it happen again so i think im ok but im abit high rn so im really paranoid about this

do you know the site you got it from? you didn't saved from 1/2chan

You're fine then. Don't sweat it. Enjoy your high. Watch a funny movie.

You are not the first kid to get caught smoking weed in the dorms. You might get arrested and fined by the school and put on some probation BS. My advice get everything illegal you have and your self out of that room before anyone comes. Pretend you were never there when it went off

Gathering the masses. lets.rabb.it/886j/YrDx2jDs9A

Just smoke by a window if you want to destroy your shitty libtard brain so much lmao

thanks, i dont know how im even gonna sleep

Well you're ok with they said don't let it happen again. I suggest you put all your paraphernalia in a really good hiding spot just in case. Then take it out your dorm when possible.
Also don't smoke in your dorm anymore. And if you really feel the need, take big hits 10 minutes apart, cover the smoke each time and only take a few.

I spent two semesters in this shitty dorm which had fire detectors that would go off at the drop of a hat, it was common occurrence for them to go off for absolutely no reason at 4 in the morning and wake everybody's ass up
needless to say I never even attempted smoking in there except for a dab pen once, even then I was very careful

>And if you really feel the need, take big hits 10 minutes apart,
I don't know anything about pot, but isn't it not addicting? why would he have the need to take big hits, even another one after 10 mins? but from a non-stoner perspective, it seems kind of kind of troubling that OP goes through the trouble of hiding his using and can't make it out of his dorm room to find somewhere else to use before he needs a hit. seems like shit you'd expect a junkie to do

bump

this. for christs sake you can see visible holes in socks between the threads...

Run away

yes it was your dorm mate you should fuck him up

>they didnt take pictures they said dont let it happen again

they fucking don't worry about it.

I'd ditch your weed and pipe, personally. just in case cops stop by or something. better safe than sorry. and I don't mean hide it. I mean fucking ditch it.

No one knows, when he places a marijuana cigarette to his lips, whether he will become a philosopher, a joyous reveler in a musical heaven, a mad insensate, a calm philosopher, or a murderer.

No it's not addictive and you take more than one hit because you don't get high with one hit...

Not addictive, Takes multiple hits to get the effects, hides because it's illegal mostly everywhere especially on a college campus. I can't believe you don't understand. Are you even 18?

Use clingfilm so you don't take paint off the ceiling

Most smoke detectors are photoelectric. Anything in the air that can block light can cause it to alarm. If you can see it, so can the sensors inside the snow detector.

Fucking autocorrect!

Covering it with anything besides plastic will cause it to alarm...

I think op is fucked or left

STOP EING A FUCKING FAGGOT AND STOP SMOKING WHEN THERE PEOPLE AROUND U STUPID SHITMONKEY CRACKHEAD

Tell me, if you covered your mouth and nose with a sock, would you suffocate?

Smoke alarms will go off when exposed to a steamy shower.

>I put a sock over the fire alarm so why did it go off?
The dorms at my university are "tamper-proof" and trigger a silent alarm if they detect that they're covered.

Best bet is to go on a walk in the woods, or just stop smoking.

Better hope you dont get caught OP

I did, bitch ass PD came up to me when i was about to drive and smoke, said they'd been getting reports of weed smell. Took all my shit, faked my plug info to reduce the charges (only got paraphanelia).
Got kicked out of on campus living and still have to pay rent every month (double rent w/ my current place).

>tl dr be careful, minimize your contraband, dont let cops enter your place unless they have a warrant.

What is sauce on this??