Is this the best American movie ever...

Is this the best American movie ever? Oliver Stone literally proved that USA is a shithole run by intelligence agencies and gun makers and the movie is great artistically as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VP1hPPFBht0
youtube.com/watch?v=JWRVyaKnGcA
youtube.com/watch?v=1wi-lW2poE4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>This movie conforms with my childish views so that means it's good.

>implying LBJ wasn't 100% behind it
Worst president killed the most overrated president.

t. cia

>pure coincidence my goy

they look like pepe.

BACK AND TO THE LEFT

it's the look of utter sanctification of fooling the stupid goys

The movie is a technical masterpiece, sure. It's actually one of my favorites. The editing is some of the best ever, despite nearly being four hours it just flies by.

But the actual "facts" it tries to present is bullshit. It's fine to watch it in the eyes of a fictional alternate events but otherwise it's very misinformed.

Sure thing, Mr CIA

If I exposed your shill post will you cry?

CRASHING THIS THREAD

>casting a non Irish-American to play JFK

Fuck this. If he was black you'd all be going bullshit but fuck all of you. Irish-Americans were some of the most oppressed and dehumanised immigrants in America alongside Italians. When we finally got our president,he was maliciously murdered by a racist government that couldn't accept our triumph. And know after all those years they have the gall to cast a non Irish-American as JFK. Fuck this. This will not ge the last you hear from me. I will not accept my culture being thrown in the bin for the white man's entertainment. There are numerous organisations set up to defend vulnerable Irish-Americans and you can damn well bet we won't be quiet about this.

I think Stone's "Nixon" is better. Hopkins kills it as Nixon, and the film-making is incredible.

>youtube.com/watch?v=VP1hPPFBht0

Jesus Christ.

BACK.

AND TO THE LEFT.

BACK.

AND TO THE LEFT.

BACK.

AND TO THE LEFT.

I'll watch it

youtube.com/watch?v=JWRVyaKnGcA

I know it sound cliche, but god I miss the 90s.

I'm sick of glib, benign, banal flicks. Films used to have style and charm, even as little as 20 years ago. Everything stinks now.

Jim Garrison was a nutcase. Just like Jack Ruby he took the assassination as an opportunity to mark his place in history, and dragged a respected businessman's name through the mud while doing so.
>oh but retarded multiple shooter theory so it's okay
>oh but shaw was a ponce so it's okay

youtube.com/watch?v=1wi-lW2poE4

I forgot to add, the movie is great, very well done, but it heavily distorts history.

So how's your shill career? Any psy-ops coming soon?

>USA is a shithole run by intelligence agencies and gun makers
Care to explain the gun maker part?
I never watched the movie and I'm not American, but I doubt Taurus and Glock are a threat.

BACK

AND TO THE LEFT

He was assasinated ffs, how much more validation do you need. Besides you can blend in with the whites when you feel like it, play the race card when it's convenient so stfu

All neo cons are connected to major weapon companies which have an interest in creating wars. Not sure about small guns though. Mostly big weapons and jet fighters etc.

Get it. Thank you very much.

What do you know about the world? You ain't never been fucked in the ass.