Prime Arnold Schwarzenegger could replace any main character in the history of cinema and make the movie better

Prime Arnold Schwarzenegger could replace any main character in the history of cinema and make the movie better.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CPkTQA9rYXY
vocaroo.com/i/s0RYhmqHtp3y
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6avoxbRdRp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

agreed

My Dinner With Andre suddenly becomes riveting

The only way you could argue with that is of the lead is a qt girl.

>The Accused
Watching him getting gangraped on a pinball machine would be a real hoot

I'd love to see Arnold as Anakin Skywalker in AotC.

Prime Arnold in The Machinist

Nah it would immediately become a top tier comedy

I'd say for the vast majority of action movies, absolutely.

He would make an awesome Don Corleone.

>matt damon is an action hero
where did it all go so wrong?

The King's Speech would be amazing

Did you know Arnie almost was John McClane in Die Hard? Also he was going to play Kyle Reese in Terminator 1 but convinced Cameron to play the machine instead.

Could prime Arnie replace current Arnie in the latest Terminator to make it an enjoyable experience? How deep does this really go?

It wouldnt save the movie and make it good, but it would be enjoyable at least.

>imagine

"I keeled dem. I keeled dem ahll. Dey're dehd. Every ssingle wahn of dem. And not jusst deh mehn, but deh whemehn and cheeldrehn too. DEY'RE LIKE AHNEEMAHLS, AND I SLAHTAHD DEM LIKE AHNEEMAHLS. I HATE DEM!"

How heavy do you think that branch is?

80kg maybe.

Depends on how much water's in it.

>According to Alyssa Milano, Arnold Schwarzenegger was very protective of her on set. "He even helped with my algebra homework."
ywn have arnie as your big bro and helping you with your homework

It would be a hell lotta fun

Arnold Blacknegger in blackface as Luke Cage would be D O P E.

> Prime Arnold will never be your uncle

Mmmh. HHMMhmMMH! NNNNHHHG!

I in no way believe that Arnie knows how to do even the most basic of algebra.

He became republican governor of a liberal state that couldn't even pronounce his name m8

youtu.be/CPkTQA9rYXY

>one day he'll be gone

You have a point, but not the best one. I'd elect Arnie just for shits and giggles, but I'd hope to god I wouldn't have to be a Cali citizen to do it.

>Kung Pow
Oh fuck.

Could this movie even get greenlit in 2016?
Nice trips btw. Winner winner chicken dinner

Bravo user, I read that entire thing in my head as him.

Nigger has an amazing business head. He was a millionaire before he left Austria.

NYAGH
AGN
AY HAVE NOT EATEN IN TEN DAZE
ANYANGA

Thats the truth if nothing else, he built a brand out of his name like it was as easy as learning to tie his shoes, and as a foreigner no less.

Even back when steroids where more demonized than they are now and he admitted to using them, you still couldn't hate him or his brand.

kek

>reading total recall
Hearing just how hard that motherfucker worked only makes me like him more. While he was making his early movies he was also selling bricks and doing demolition work.

What did he do in Austria besides bunk from the Army to go do Weightlifting competitions

I think Arnie is the celebrity death that will crush me the most, definitely not ready for that one.

>he was also selling bricks and doing demolition work.
>prime Arnold all sweaty doing construction work
I am not gay but...

Kinda makes me sad he's reduced to trash movies and shitty iphone game commercials. He's gotta be set for life financially though, and he's gotta have a feeling of accomplishment that few do.

Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle would suffer, gayboy.

Arnie as the kid in midnight special

Got a goddamn business degree and was a self-made millionaire prior to becoming an actor.

Not as much as I did watchinf it.

vocaroo.com/i/s0RYhmqHtp3y

what did he mean by this?

I think Arnie and Mel Brooks are gonna be the two hardest for me to deal with, since bowie already died

Imagine being Arnold

I don't even have to open the link to know what this is.

the man is a legend and will always be remembered as such, he's just collecting paychecks and living comfortably now, theres really nothing to be sad about

PUSH HARDAH,HARDAAAAAH I TELL YOU,HARDAAAAAAAAAAAAH !

Everyone in Eastern Europe has practically grown up with Arnold' ,Stallone' ,Gibson' and Eastwood' movies, when they die , their deaths will probably hit us the hardest.

Holy shit

Arnold Schwarzenegger is Harvey Milk

>Henry Cavill could replace any main character in the history of cinema and make the movie better.
FTFY

Every film i think of just becomes amazing

Home Alone would be a lot shorter

Is he the most beautiful man of all time?

It's a prop mate, it probably weighs fuck all

Yes, yes he is.

You can literally put him in any role and he would make it 1000x better. Even female roles.

Imagine fight club with henry cavill instead of Brad Pitt.

I Spit in Your Grave, little skinny Arnold got raped by some crazy redneck and let alone to die, but somehow he survives, to get his revenge, he goes through a 80s montage where he gets buff, then he goes killing his rapists one by one using one liners.

"JAWST BECAUSE YOU'RE GAWING TO DIE..... YOU DAWN'T NEED TO GO ANAL ABAWT THIS"

*rednecks

wtf is this actually him?

>Even back when steroids where more demonized than they are now
they were totally legal, nobody in bodybuilding circles gave a shit about steroids
They're demonised lots more now with WADA throwing a shit fit about everything and people pretending WSM competitors are natty

>Arnold Schwarzenegger IS...Queen Vicotria

>Ai am de Qveen af Engeland

>Arnold v Arnold in the original Terminator

Arnold in an Eddie Murphy's Nutty Professor remake, where he wears fat suits and black face.

>Arnold playing the lead role in Do the Right Thing

GET TO DA CHOPPA!

JAST TO WAET UNTIL THERE IS NATHING ELSE TO WAET FOR

Arnold as Dracula in Bram Stoker's Dracula
Arnold as Harry Potter
Arnold in Good Will Hunting

Would the chopper survive Arnold?

>Juno
>is now Junior
Makes sense tbqh.

Imagine he giving Lolita a bone.

fuck it put him in schindlers list. it would have been based.

>mad max starring arnold
>man of steel satarring arnold
>harry potter starring arnold
The possibilities are endless man

Batman vs Superman with prime Arnold as both leads.

I started watching this yesterday because I wanted to watch some classics, and boy did it sucks.
I then watched Predator, which was ok. Commando was cringy as fuck.

>I watched Predator, which was OK

Wrong.

It's naht a toomah.

Well, it's an Arnold movie, so I knew what to expect. Still, I thought the choregraphy were uninteresting and the setting was trite. Arnold fighting against random policemen in a mall was plain boring.

hmm you suck at movies man, stop watching them

LMAO NO

lel

he can't act and has a thick austrian accent

GETT AFFFFFFFF
YOU BLEW MY COVVAAAAAAAAAHHHH
UNTIE ME NOWWW
UNTIEE MEEEEE

>arnie dubbing over every character in a silly voice
WEEGHYAAWEEGHYAAWEGH!

Not in Austria, but he had owned a real estate company in his early days in California. Also owned and operated a brick laying business with his best friend Franco Colombu. He was already a rich millionaire before he starred in a single movie.

Arnold as The Punisher.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6avoxbRdRp4

>Predator was OK
>Commando was cringy as fuck

if this is your first time seeing these movies you should just kill yourself m8

Batman vs Superman

god this looks dumb, and this is coming from a huge arnie fan. glad I never saw this trash.

Sometimes, he drove

>arnold is all four ninja turtles
yace

Holy fuck, what if Cavill played Bats and Affleck played Supes? And what if Amy Adams played WW and Gadot played Lois?

Fuck that would be interesting

Cobra > Raw Deal

Fuck off. That's good 80s schlock.

Yeah no. This does however prove OPs original point, because prime Arnold as either Batman or Superman would definitely improve the DCCU tremendously.