My girlfriend tried to kill herself tonight

My girlfriend tried to kill herself tonight.

Took a shit-ton of pills and tried to OD. She's at the hospital now.

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

lets.rabb.it/886j/YrDx2jDs9A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Visit her in the hospital and get some head.

Call her a dumbass and leave.. had a gf that did the same. should've left earlier. Stayed and tried to be a cuck to her stupid out of control emotions..

When I was 16 years old I had a girlfriend that attempted suicide 12 times during our two year relationship. I couldn't stop her, and she didn't want to stop. Eventually I had to leave.

She's happily married and currently my best friend. Sometimes your dick game makes women wanna die...happens to the best of us.

Wouldn't that just make her want to kill herself even more?

Your ex-girlfriend did what?!

kill yourself.

It's a bullshit road that you're gonna have no fun on. Trust. Don't necessarily call her a dumbass if you don't want to, but your best bet is to get very very far away from that.

Sew on a pair of balls and figure out what you maybe could have done to help prevent this or at least gotten her some help and try and be more of a human being in the future?

What kind of pills did she use OP? I've tried ODing twice now and I'm still alive. Maybe I'm just using the wrong pills.

First, what kinda pills?

Second, you stuck your dick in crazy. NEVER stick your dick in crazy. Da fuq were you thinking.

don't take it like it was directed towards you, people in that position are in a state of mind where they can't think rationally. She still loves you op, take care of her :)

Tits or gtfo

hear hear

Join this link.
lets.rabb.it/886j/YrDx2jDs9A

Tell her to take more next time

Large dose of sleeping pill, Zopiclone, about 25.

Show us her nudes that's what you could do :^)

is this your mixtape

Fuck her in the ass

If she dies, maybe.

Literal faggot

>Sometimes your dick game makes women wanna die...happens to the best of us.
didlol .

Well if they try once theyll try again. Try enough and no matter how bad you are at it youll eventually succeed. Maybe if she sees a bunch of people jerking it to her tits itll motivate her to live.

Some women look for love. Some just want an enabler.
Rule #1: Never, EVER stick your dick in crazy

Leave her.
She did it for attention not for "reals".
She would be dead otherwise.

Nah, she locked herself in the bathroom and I figured something was up.

Called 911 and they took her to the hospital.

Sometimes the best think you can do to help someone is walk away....besides judging by the fact she tried to kill herself lets just be honesty YOUR NOT THE GUY BUD, I'm dead serious. I know that's hard to hear, not saying it's your fault but you can't mix oil and water. Sometimes people just don't work together and pretending like they can causes problems

drop that bitch, not worth it. I had an ex who od'd like 4 times while we were dating

I take it, you're familiar with that situation as well

leave that crazy bitch while you still can!

I second this

Did you bang her when she fell unconscious?

break up before she drags you down with her

I ain't mad at her [fucking crazy ass antics and ridiculously fucking stupid necessity to talk on the phone for 6 hours every night keeping me hostage] that's the best damn pussy I EVER had

dubs of truth, OP. you know what you need to do.

Eat some pizza

I'm kind of feeling that way.
I'm super into her, we've been together a few years, but I'm a second year med student and I really don't have time for this shit.

When would be an appropriate time to do it?

lmao there's always plenty better pussy out there minus the hassle. You're a pussywhipped bitch

Drop her. No matter how good you think that pussy is.
Drop her before she gets knocked up...and she ruins the rest of your life.

>YOUR
Never pay attention to anyone incapable of 3rd grade level spelling.
Fuck.

Go in there and finish the job

finish the job

I would look into the history of attempts that she is made. And if all attempts where to OD with pills then she probably knows she's not going to die by doing this. She's screaming for help so helper listen to her even though it's going to be a bunch of whiny s*** just listen to what she has to say. Also tell her she needs to go see a f****** psychiatrist immediately. People who try to OD on pills more than once no that is not an effective method but it will get the attention of people around them which is generally all they're looking for. A bottle of household cleaner swallowed works every time a pistol works every time hanging yourself Works about 70% of the time drownded works every time and last but not least lighting yourself on fire will f****** kill you also. I just think she needs a good shoulder to cry on and I good ear to hear her out. Best of luck to both of you also this invoice cost you tits plus full frontal

it's never an appropriate time, just gotta do it

i dated crazy for 3 years. when it was good, it was great. however as time went on those good times happened less and less and the shit times happened more and more. leave while you can.do it nicely and be civil but gtfo.

You have any idea why she did it? You should leave her but slowly back away from the boyfriend position. Give her some space. She doesn't trust you enough to not kill herself.

>I'm a second year med student and I really don't have time for this shit.

And that's exactly what you tell her. If she wants to die, she can do it alone

OP it's best to stay by her side and see if she gets better and if she tries this stunt again then it's best to dump her.

Had a Ex of mine threaten suicide if I left her. Scared me at first but after I saw through her facade it was obvious she wanted to guilt trip me into staying with her.

Dump her.

Clinically depressed.

Next time she od's you need to fuck her before calling 911. Those muscle spasms make my dick diamonds. Just be ready for a little piss and shit.

Leave her selfish ass she obviously doesn't wanna be with you

Tell your gf she's a failure who cant even kill herself right!

Because, for some women, the "crazy" isn't an act. The "nice" is.
So, once she realizes that you're hooked, she doesn't have to pretend anymore. She can stop the "nice" act.

Seriously. You are one of the lucky ones, user.
cheers

go to the hospital.. and finish her off op

just normie things

>tried to kill herself
>with vitamin d

So why'd she do it?

do it for your mother

you made her want to kill herself 12 times then got friendzoned lmfao

Find yourself a gf who's not a mentally unstable emotional sink-hole.

Lying sack of shit. This is the gayest bait ever. Nobody goes on Sup Forums while their gf is in the hospital after a sucide attempt. You need to have a successful attempt immediately.

Tell her why she's important in your life and why you stay with her. Worked for me.

Leave.

bang her raw and impregnate her and then propose to her

Goddamn, the word "cuck" means literally nothing now.

Kudos, Sup Forums.

when i was at the hospital most of the girls got dumped by their bf while they were there.

just saying, they'll know exactly how to handle that

i was on Sup Forums at 3 am when i took a relative to the hospital and had to sit in the fucking waiting room for several hours