Is it normal to want to fuck your girlfriend's mother? I really wanna bone her...

Is it normal to want to fuck your girlfriend's mother? I really wanna bone her, it's pretty much become an obsession for me

I have fantasy about fucking my ex with her mother. She should hold her daughters head so I can fuck her mouth good After that she get it anal

ITT: dudes jerk each other off over their cringey virgin fantasies

sage

I never wanted to bone my GF's Mom. I eventually married my GF. After 30 years, now I don't want to bone my wife, who has grown to become a clone of her mother.

no sounds pretty normal, i really want to sleep with my boyfriend's dad

DOOOO EEEEEET FAGGGGOOOOOTTTTT!!!!

I'd fuck her! She's beautiful. How old are you?

I'm 22, but that's not her lol, just some random google pic

I'd need a miracle lol... or some booze

OP here, don't be a faggot

Yeah, I hear that's the case for women sometimes, I'm curious if it's the same for men with their mother in laws?

Do you have a pic of her?

Read:

not to obsess over here you weirdo
but generally speaking she probably shares many physical traits with her mother so if you think her daughter is attractive usually the mother will be too -if the mother drops 20-30 pounds accumulated due to aging

This
And that's the beauty of it. In 30 years, you get a clone of her mom!

That's true, I should probably chill with how much I think about it lol

Yeah, but that would make sense, because he never wanted to fuck his gf's mom, and she ended up becoming a clone of her. So he never wanted to in the first pace.

how old are you and how old is he? what would u wanna do with him?

I didn't really have any attraction to my mother in law, but one time she came on to me when we were alone one night. I kind of brushed her off and acted like it was a joke. She persisted and started to get aggressive. She eventually started to unzip my pants and I didn't stop her. She went down on me and I let her suck my cock for about fifteen minutes. I came in her mouth but she didn't swallow. Nothing has happened since but now I suddenly have a desire for more!

how old is she and how old are you? what did she do with the cum?

Those nipple protrusions are fucking fake. She's clearly wearing a bra. There's no way they'd be that pronounced.

Nothing is normal, but nowadays everything is allowed. Meaning that its okay to fantasize about fucking her, but if you actually do it it will eventually fuck you in the end because someone will find out about it.

I never really felt that way until i saw my gf's mom changing out of her shirt. From what i saw, her tits look amazing. Not like, "old middle aged woman " tits either

Staceys mom has got it goin on

>Is it normal to want to fuck
Stop there.

Yes, it's normal. If you have a penis, are heterosexual and a female's body is attractive to you, it's normal to want to fuck her.

I'm 36, she's 65. She held it in her mouth awhile as she stroked my cock. It started to dribble out the corners of her mouth and down her chin so she went to the bathroom and spit it out.

Shes all i want, and ive waited for sooo long

28, 45.

boyfriend is sick, dad takes me to dance class with me. he's dressed in this really expensive suit, the kind my boyfriend cant afford.. he holds me close as we dance slowly making lots of eye contact. we kiss goodbye in the parking lot, which turns into another kiss. then another.. then he asks me if i want to have a drink at his house.

........obv thought about this a lot..

thats hot, what would wife say? did mother in law say anything to u after? did u touch her pussy or anything?

thats really hot, sounds romantic and the kind of maturity u wouldn't get with a younger guy.... what would u want to do at his house? how would it start?

That's true fam. I've always thought that it might happen in the heat of the moment but come back to haunt me, like most hormonal things do

Wife would go ape shit! She doesn't get along very well with her mom. Neither of us said much afterward or since. I'm just waiting for her to make me fuck her in order to keep her mouth shut. I fondled her breasts a bit but just through her top.

we'd just sit on his couch and talk about normal stuff... you know little things.. he'd ask me to get him a beer from the fridge and when i come back from the kitchen he's standing up and just looks so. amazing.. he smirks at me,, knowing the effect he has and we start kissing again. by the time we make it to his room we've already taken half of each others clothes off. i can feel him through his clothes and he's so much bigger than my boyfriend.

this is shameful. like even though i masturbated to his dad before, it feels repulsive to me to type.

Its just a fantasy so dont feel guilty, I have masturbated to my gfs mom many times, I think about her sucking my cock and tasting some young seed and her telling me how hard my dick gets and that she likes it because her husband doesn't get as hard anymore, then she asks me if ive ever tasted an older lady and I say no but I'm curious so she grabs y hand and puts it down there and she's soaking wet and has a bit of hair that is hiding the wetness. so I spread her legs apart and gently kiss her upper things and all around her pussy.... would u be naked at this point? would u pull his dick out or would u let him pull it out? what would happen then?

prob why her mom did that haha.. sounds like u should fuck her to keep her quiet, can you blackmail her to keep your mouth shut she has to suck you more often?

anyways, her mom then says that she wants me to taste her in between her pussy lips and make sure I like it, so she spreads them apart for me with her fingers and I put my tongue at the bottom part of her vagina and I lick from there up all the way to her clit, and get as much of her wetness and taste in my mouth as I can, at this point my cock is really hard and I ask her if she wants to 69. She says she hasn't done that in over 20 years but if I want to she will be adventurous, so she gets on top of me and spreads her legs over my face and I bury my tongue in her pussy as far as it will go while she squeezes pre cum outta my cock and tells me how much she likes how sweet it is..

She's got all the leverage. Her relationship already sucks with my wife. I have everything to loose. She's coming into town in a few weeks and my wife is going to be out several evenings. Fully expect her to make some kind of move.