twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

metal is gay nigga

>trying to sound like a black person

found the nu-male

Found the nu-male.

hello faggots

Metal is a joke and if anything it's a "human over 25" repellant

metal is nu-male as fuck wtf are you talking about

Yeah I don't think I've ever met anyone over 19 into metal. It's not "for children" like the meme but it's certainly for teens (or autistic weebs/stoners I guess)

>nu-male tears

nu males can into stoner metal

Nu males love this album.

NSBM in general - numales don't want to look racist

Cheesy over the top stuff like Manowar, Sabaton, Rhapsody of Fire - numales can't handle the testosterone

Old stuff in general - numales aren't interested in non-new music that they can't gain pseud cred by spewing meme reviewers' opinions on

well of course metal is a nu male repellent given that it is a people repellent, too.

I'm a nu-male and I'm tired of everyone pretending it matters or that I'm less worth as a person because of it. You can all meme yourselves out of existence, doesn't change the fact that we're pretty much where humanity is headed. Yeah I might be a cucked BLACKED pegged manlet piece of shit, but soon enough everyone will be. And those disgusting, fat, triggered tumblr SJW "females" with a title in imaginary taxonomy are also the future.

It's awful and I hate it, but it's inevitable. I'm a nu-male, that's right. I listen to feelsy post-avant-atmoblackgaze and like putting things up my arse and whatever. As I said, soon enough we all will be.

Except the lucky ones who can muster enough courage to end their lives, but of course, being a nu-male, I will never know courage in my entire, possibly obscenely long life.

Pic related, it's my favourite album of all times. It gives me *mmmuh feels*

nu males like Rhapsody and they usually only like old stuff that's well established as classic. almost all new metal isn't worth listening to.

Stop being a numale

Any rock music between 1950s - 1980s that isn't Sup Forumscore or rym-core. "Dadrock" if you will.

>hurr i used to listen to slipknot but i'm glad i grew up xD

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

>mobile

fuck off normie

t. basement dwelling 16 year-old

t. nu-male

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial

great deconstruction of my insult there

>dumb phoneposting normie thinks his opinion matters

cute

all metalfags are numales in makeup so I don't get what your point is?

stop projecting your nu-maleism onto others

how do you even think you're winning or on the high ground here

>projecting
nice reddit-tier meme you fucking beta numale cuck

nice projection, nu-male fag

>posted this on Sup Forums, the safe haven for deluded nu-male cucks
What did he mean by this?

great thread

/meal/fags ruin their own bait thread

literally every time

Fuck each other, do a suicide pact, I don't care what you do, just shut the fuck up

t. actual nu-male

bump, post some more albums

wtf I'm a nu-male now?!

numales can't into aggression

Literally kills faggots.

I'd rather be a nu-male than an edgelord desu

But you're all ready a nu-male sweetie

>not realizing you can be a normie who enjoys black metal
>not realizing you can be a numale who enjoys black metal (sunbather)

Bet you listen to AnCo you fucking pushover.

Top fucking kek

>not realizing you can be a numale who enjoys black metal (sunbather)
isn't this like a requisite?

Atmoshit definitely but you're delusional if you think metal is more nu-male than punk or 90's emo.

i bet you have a ponytail you fat chicken mcfuck

No, because there are also many numales who simply don't bother with meal and stick to Kendrick, Drake, Uzi Vert, XXXtentacion, and frank

Fantastic thread guys!

i bet you wear a cardigan and cigarettes behind your ear

i bet you wish you could afford a cardigan

i bet you vape and go to high school parties trying to dj

Why don't mods ban these threads? It's almost always started by a troll who just wants (you)'s, and it's 90% people of variously pathetic stripes of life arguing over whose long-haired loud man band is more "high-test" and "le high energy".

Look, nu-males 99.99% aren't a real thing, they're an internet strawman that Sup Forums uses to feel better about their sad lives. And if they are? Well hate to break it to you guys, but if the nu-male is on the rise, that means the old-male is on the fall. Society doesn't value you, which means women and careers don't value you. If society still does, then what are you complaining about? The nu-males will just wither away, poor and alone, all by themselves while you guys can listen to Slayer and fuck chicks with amateur Pentagram tattoos and make six figures. It seems like a problem that solves itself.

nu-male detected

Pissing each other off is the foundation of this site, go to reddit if you want harmless discussions.

homophobia is nu-male

Sup Forums is nothing but edgy teens these days. Come to reddit if you want real discussion.

>t. non-goyim

>these days
Nice b8. Have a (You)

dude, there's a difference between edgy or uncivil music discussion and just craving edginess for the sake of it. Did you really get a lot out this thread? You think this board would be worse if this thread were deleted? If you think this thread is what Sup Forums has always been about then I guarantee you're newer than me. But that doesn't matter. Keep being edgy, my dude. Hey, if you want to really kick it into 11th gear, start a thread where you say "nigger" a couple times and call lana del rey a jew; that'll get you both internet fame and a hell of a lot of pussy.

You all misunderstand what it means to be a nu-male.

It's not a bad thing to have a beard and listen to indie music and if you think it is you're the same brand of idiot this that insult is canning.

A "nu-male" is a pseudo-adult that uses art as a way of projecting their insecurities and gives credit to contemporary things for the sake of being contemporary but can never justify why it's supposed to be better than shiny mainstream things.

Having a beard and glasses isn't the delimiter here and if it is being a "nu-male" isn't a bad thing.

>
They do. I give the thread 5 minutes before the mods can it.

t. nu-males

I consider threads like these pussy repellants. They really weed out the people who can't handle the banter.

LPBP

it's been up for like 2 full hours, but i hope ur right

>banter
>haha im just pretending to be retarded xD

Y'all are so painfully boring

>t. nu male

wow how the fuck does anyone handle banter like this? anyone who thinks its insipid and actively detracts from the board must be some kind of nu male jew. here, let me leave another for you to repel the pussies with

>cuck

I get a lot of mileage out of this one, I'd really consider using it. I can almost guarantee you won't be within five feet of a pussy as long as you're tossing this one around

Just go somewhere else then bb
Getting all meta about it will make things worse, you should know that by now.

>all the triggered nu-males ITT

For such a lame, vacuous insult you sound awfully offended.

Mods don't vigilantly watch this place all day. Things have to be reported.

Hiroshimanagasaki should realize that people from different timezones post here and should have multiple mods for each board from different timezones.

If Pantera hasn't been posted yet, sad

>muh homophobia
>muh domestic abuse
>muh white privilege

>Spira - "In Infinite Incarnations I Dwell..."
youtube.com/watch?v=uekyM2-4ISw

Honestly, best shit I've heard all year. Nu male replant all day. No one talks about this guy, but his shit is stupid good.

I'm a nu-male despite being a 24 y/o racist, sexist NEET manchild living with his mom because I like atmospheric artsy feelsy black metal.
Rec my shit up.

>we're pretty much where humanity is headed

No. Blacks, hispanics, and muslims with even more hypermasculine cultures than conservative whites will demographically usurp white people in every single majority white country, and you along with them.

Someone once described this album as sounding like getting your ass beat

why would you post their most accessible album? I'm nu male and that's the only Sepultura album I like.

Because it samples gunshots you stupid nu-male

you wouldn't understand a gun unless you used it to kill yourself in an estrogen-induced depression

the only thing that repels is anyone who doesn't want to murder their eyes trying to read that horrible photoshopped font

amen is a good track tho

t. numale

>Not listening to Skrewdriver in your car with your windows open while driving down the local Puerto Rican infested neighborhood

t. nu male
pussy

music is a nu-male exclusive artform, art is nu-male exclusive.

>nu-male repellent
>metal
HOLY FUCKING LOL, the ironing

t. pretentious hipster numale