Why the most beta losers sperglord wizards are so obsessed with this character???

Why the most beta losers sperglord wizards are so obsessed with this character???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GsbIdSGwoEs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why are you so obsessed with stale meme buzzwords?

probably Sup Forumseddit due to the arkham asylum games

Because
> Muh Nihilistic, intelligent, deep etc etc personality corrupted pure Psychiatrist

same VA as cartoon Voldemort. The fans lap up anything to do with anyone who works on that show.

Because they are like the joker, crazy misunderstood outsiders, and they want a
giggly loving hot girlfriend who loves them like they are.

because she has an ass like wow

give it to rocksteady to cgi the actor's ass, they'd be working with a blank slate

youtube.com/watch?v=GsbIdSGwoEs

Because she looks like wears fetish gear and would be good in bed. It's quite simple really.

can only speak for myself (beta loser sperglord, but not wizard) but my life suck and I'm bored all the time.

Having HQ as my gf would make it interesting.
Some people are more into MPDG, but that's way too vanilla, spending 24/7 on the interweb made me like freakier things, just some sweet&fun girl wouldn't be enough.

So Harley it is.
I also like LoL's Jinx, Yuno, and so on.

they identify as joker and feel entitled to have her as their gf

Because they watched the cartoon during their sexual awakening.

> crazy hot blonde with boobs, pigtails and figure hugging leather fetish outfit

I wonder why.

And not real

If you ask Sup Forums or Sup Forums that's a good thing.

Because her voice in TAS makes me hard.

You'll find the people most obsessed by this character to be women.

Because she's bat shit insane, hyper aggressive, impulsive, but also smoking hot, funny, doting, and subservient. And all you have to do to stand a chance with her, is hate the world.

HQ likes Ivy the most.

she's unpredictable and fun its the same reason they were so attracted to Rey from the new star wars she has masculine qualities they lack

This. They all wanna be beaten up by an abusive lover.

>harley quinn
>nihilistic

Moron.

Yeah, good point. The best thing about the Arkham Asylum games was them creating the fantastic Harley Quinn character.

Can confirm, the only person I know who likes this character kept getting into abusive relationshipsjust so she could emulate Harley and Joker's relationship.