Hey, Sup Forums

Hey, Sup Forums

I read tarot cards as a hobby. Want yours read? Here are the rules:
1) State your first name, last initial, and full date of birth
2) Singles get one card spread
3) Dubs get three card spread
4) Trips and higher get 10 card spread

One reading a person. No info, no reading. I'll do as many as I can before I get tired.

Other urls found in this thread:

rabb.it/Harold_Of_Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

too bad, you could've gotten a nice spread.

David D, 4/20/89

Roman B.

Benjamin Dover
6/9/99
My friends just call me Ben

Your card shows that you feel like you're constantly on the outside, while everyone else is enjoying each other's company. You don't feel as though you've deserved it, but it's happened anyway.

My advice is to keep moving forward. Your time will come, but not unless you continue to push forward and follow your own path.

Richard A.
February 6, 1966.

Right in the fucking feels.

Tristan H 04/22/95

Your mom showed me her nice spread last night

Gabriel
01/08/95
M

Grant W 5/22/95

Your card shows that you aren't able to achieve the goals you know you're capable of, and that you're not getting the recognition you deserve, either. It's there, but something's blocking it from coming to fruition.

My advice is to take some time to reflect on what it is that you really want to achieve, and why you haven't gone after it. Your victory won't come without a hard fight, and you need to decide what you're willing to fight for.

Black S.
6/6/6

Adolf H
4/20/1889

Want to go bowling sometime? My name is Niko

Chris C 03/09/1979

Jeff H 03/26/1993

Jack v 3/28/1996

John D. 11/18/1980

Adam C 6/19/98

Your card shows that your life is lacking a good challenge. You aren't being spurred on by your environment, and you feel somehow stagnant. This doesn't say anything about past achievements: you may have accomplished a lot. It merely says that, right now, you're not being pushed to better yourself.

My advice is to find something that you enjoy that you want to be better and, and start to make time to do it. It should be something which involves your mind and brings you joy. Know that life has more in store for you, but you need to go and get it.

3 card spread hell yeah

Never givin' you up, man. Hard work will do you wonders :)

Ean L
2-14-1998

william g may 14 1980

Boy howdy, this is a big one. Your card is showing that you have some major unfinished business. Something is lacking closure, and it's really holding you back. Unless you wrap this chapter up, you're going to feel like you're wandering through life.

I don't know if this is a relationship that ended badly, or a goal you never met, or something you never told someone, or what, but you have got to find the strength to take care of it. As hard as it may be, you will feel so much better when it's done.

Your card is showing that you are lacking structure in your life. While rules are often unappealing, and we don't like playing "the game", these things don't arise arbitrarily, and we often gain the most through the systems already in place.

My advice: thank about an area of your life that is lacking such a structure, and tackle it. It's likely been bothering you for some time. Get your finances in order with a budget. Set a workout routine. Cook for yourself 5 days a week. You know what it is.

Is this thread a Jojo reference?

Samuel P
28/05/95

Remy
N
16 December 1998

Matt C
03/Jul/94

Reyalt K
01/01/95

Test

Jonathan B., 12/04/96

The anticipation is killing me

Cristian O
8/2/84

Your card is showing a lack of goals. You're just going through the motions at this point, but without idea of where you are headed. You can't let apathy take you over, and you know that you can't do this forever and be happy. There's something out there that you want, and you haven't been able to just fix your gaze on it.

I don't know if you're afraid to admit what it is, but you need to hold it in your heart for a little while. Don't worry about acting on it, just allow yourself to see it.

OP here, sorry this is taking a while, but I'm still going. Lots of cards in inversion, which is really interesting.

Digits confirms all OP says is true

>88888
praise be le tarot reader, bless

Turn the deck around then.

thamk yu mistr tarot sir

do you want to be cursed?

Nice quints!

Giovanni R. 02/20/95

I mean if it spices things up a bit.

tru

Jack D.
06/07/93

I'll give it a go.

Henko O
15 March 1995

Another card in reverse! Your card shows you're lacking excitement. Life feel too slow-paced for you at the moment. There may be a feeling of safety and regularity, but you're mired in it.

What is keeping you back? There's something that stopping you from living the life you want. It could be an external influence like a person or relationship, but it could also be coming from inside yourself. I think you need to start taking some more risks, and trust that you will be okay.

John N, June 8 1998

Paul L. 2/9/96

rabb.it/Harold_Of_Sup Forums

alex S, 5-10-88

Kenneth Ø 03/28/1985

Your card shows that you're stuck on a decision. There's something that's been eating away at you, and you're not sure what to do about it. Unfortunately, this card doesn't offer any advice as to which path to take. It does show, however, that either option will be okay. Don't worry about making the "right" decision, because you will be okay either way. Instead, my advice is to take some time to listen to your inner voice and see what it is saying. It's okay to let your gut guide you on this. You're going to be okay.

Lots of inversion and lots of wands. Very interesting indeed.

How are the readings striking people? Are they making sense to you?

oh hell yea. Also interesting on the inversions, guess that's a theme for us Sup Forumsros

Checked

just waiting for trips

Checked

What a nice card! It shows me that you are a noble person. There's a lot of potential in you to be a leader, both because of your presence, and because of your temperament. It comes with a caveat, though: you must always make sure you are applying yourself gently. You have the capability of doing great harm otherwise. This isn't your intention, but you've likely put off a few people before without meaning to.

Just know that you can stand on your own, and that, just by walking your path, people will follow you. Make sure you're leading them to the right place.

Wow spot on reading op I'll do my best to heed your advice

oh shit waddup, got quads

>be me

Michael L, 3/30/95

Francisco D
09/29/1996

jack r 5/26/1984

The three of wands in inversion again! Like before, this is a card about lack of foresight and planning. I'm detecting more melancholy this time around, though. For you, there's something blocking this. I'm getting the feeling that this isn't so much a lack of a dream, but a dream that's been lost.

I think you need to take the time to formally mourn whatever has happened. But you cannot let the story end there. There are other roads that you can take, and they will lead you to places you never knew you'd be happy to inhabit. Let yourself be sad, and then let it go.

Mac D. 08/02/1998

I think this kind of shit is stupid but I'm bored and curious. Make me a believer OP

Still eager, OP looks to know what he's doing

Jarod Z 08/13/98

it'll never convince you then, you have to have a _full_ reading (10+ card spread w/ additional clarifications and a reader that can understand the careful interplay of suits and numbers) to get the importance and usefulness of what is conveyed in a reading. because each of the cards only represents an "archetype" of life situations, a single card will never prove to you that tarot can find meaning in your life.

Nevermind then, just entertain me for a few minutes

Also, tarot divination is horseshit

(i am not the reader, user)
but TLDR - a proper reading can use upwards of 30+ cards of the 72 card deck. 72 factorial is such a huge number there are more possibilities in a reading than the atoms in the universe and yet a good reader is able to desern the answer to your question. or with a cold read, divine the nature of the problems in your life.

Brad K 6/27/85

Fuck, I can't believe you've done this

why? what have i done? ive seen tarot readings work wonderfully with skilled readers and bomb spectacularly on cold reads with noobs. like therapy, it depends largely on the skill of the practioner.

Our first three card spread! And it's an interesting one.

The cards show that you posses a curious spirit. There's something in you which has a youthful energy, and is looking out into a big world which is exciting and perhaps a bit terrifying all in one. It shows that you are a practical person, and like to focus on real-world issues. At the moment, I see you keeping up with the demands placed on you. You're busy, but you enjoy what you're doing, and are doing it rather well. This all looks good!

The last card, though, brings a fair bit of warning with it. That youthful spirit is not going to keep you going forever, and the fast pace of things is going to weigh you down eventually.

What it's asking of you is introspection. Even if things are going well now, you know that there is something else you must deal with. It's like there's a box of old stuff in the closet that you can get away dealing with as long as it's covered up with other stuff. Don't let that shit sit there and fester. Take the time now to open that box and let those things out. It may be painful, but, if you don't face it now on your terms, you'll face it later on its terms.

Good luck.

Ah! I didn't post the picture, sorry.

Isaiah M 09/26/1996

John H.
03/23/95

John G. 1- 29- 1991

op, when you get done with your training, be sure to check out more advanced decks that contain more detailed occult knowledge, specifically the smith waite tarot deck.

Wew boys got a 3 card spread, I'm actually excited

Benjamin G 10/23/1997

Ben s
6 4 93

OP here. Holy shit guys, this is taking a lot out of me. I think I have to call it quits for the evening — I'm very tired and I have a big work day tomorrow.

I'm so sorry to everyone that posted but didn't get a reading! I promise to come back and do more readings soon.

I hope you Sup Forumsros take care of yourselves. Thanks for letting me read for you. I hope it helped, in however small a way.

Sam b
June 3, 1995

Tc op

thanks op

Emily S 2nd Nov 1990

fuck, man. super sorry to miss this one.

guys, let me find a deck. ill give you all single cards and you can look up the meaning yourselves.

Sure thing, dude. Thanks for doing this! You rest easy there!

thanks mr dubs

Austin B. 4/9/98

lol neat

Tyler C, 2/10/92