Dream Interpretation Thread

Dream Interpretation Thread

Post your dreams here and I will do my best to analyse and interpret them for you. Satisfaction not guaranteed.

Also sleep paralysis / lucid dreaming thread.

I had a dream the other day that I went to India to buy weed for my friend. I stopped at a department store that had a clinic near the back. I had to wait around cause the doctor was treating some kids but soon I went back to him to talk about the weed. He led me to a back section of rooms behind the clinic where he was running some kind of underground religion.

He lifted a floor tile and pulled out a Styrofoam leftovers dish and took weed out of it. The buds looked like melon bread. As I was leaving I turned back to him and complained that I should get more for my money

your habit with weed is starting to get old and tired. you tell yourself that it is fine, it is social, it is medicinal etc but really your use is becoming ritualistic. you are using weed when instead you should be focusing on progresseng and developing parts of yourself you have been neglecting since you were younger. you are becoming frustrated that you are not getting as much benefit out of your use as you used to.

Heh haven't smoked weed in a few years

Let's try another one:

Last week I had one where I was sitting next to a window in my apartment and I was watching TV when suddenly there was a knock at my door. I decided not to answer it cause fuck it. My door opened and this teenager that was clearly on drugs walked into my living room. He looked at my girlfriend on the couch, then over at me. He asked me ''why do you date older women?'' then he stood about pressed against my TV and stared at it.

I told him he needed to get the fuck out but he ignored me. I got up and tried to force him to leave and he resisted. Eventually I got him to my stairs and threw him down them. He stood up and left finally.

Then I called my work and explained what happened and they called the police for me.

wow, strange that it featured so heavily in your dream. how come you stopped? does the friend in your dream smoke?

I was on rollercoaster with dead bodies that fell out in loopings

The other night I had a dream I was working the drive thru at my job and a couple of friends came through and ordered some food. When they got to the window one of them handed me a plate sized plastic disk that I took a hoot from. The second I exhaled the fat cloud all the muscles in my neck tensed up and I got really dizzy. I asked them what it was and they told me it was "Mad Dog." Wtf does this mean?

Friend smokes, I quit because I got a job that random tests and also tests for a bunch of other reasons

fuck sorry guys something's come up and i have to go out. bad form on my part. sorry for the extremely shit thread.

I don't often remember dreams but recently I had two dreams that I could clearly remember and were far more mundane than any other dreams I can remember. They are also the only dreams I have ever felt physical sensations in.

The first one, I was at work, doing my regular work things. My left eye started to itch and there was a blurred line in my vision.
The itch became more uncomfortable so I looked in the mirror.
There was a cut going across my eyeball.
As the day progressed, my eye became more and more painful and my vision got worse. Eventually I started to panic and that's all I remember.

In the second one I was having sex.
It was passionate, I felt like I loved the woman I was with, I felt her pussy squeezing my dick, I felt the heat from our bodies.
It went on for a relatively long time and at one point I remember being amazed at how long I was lasting.
My alarm woke me up during the act.
The first thing I did was check my dick. There was no mess, I wasn't even hard.
I felt satisfied for the entire day.
I remember nothing about her.

Ive had the same recurring dream ever since I was 8 or 9

Im laying in bed in my room i grew up in. Its night-time. I wake up to a noise. I look at the door and it flings open and theres a rounded cube crashing down the hallway. It bursts through the door frame and I wake up.

Look out for new opportunities

You feel that the people around you arent coping with the struggles of their daily lives and all you can do is watch

My dude, it's been a while. I do enjoy these threads of yours. You probably don't remember me but that's all cool. I haven't had sleep paralysis in a few weeks. I can never remember my dreams for more than a few hours, do you have a good way of remembering them after waking up?

I'm not OP but first dream poster so I'm gonna take over for OP cause I'm bored

alright, i know this might sound weird but bear with me.

so i was in my dream, jesus and i after a roadtrip stopped at a gas station in the middle of nowhere, jesus turns to me while in one of the isles and says "lets goto the bathroom". i being the christian man i am follow along with him and next thing you know hes chewing my ass and fondling my balls with a spork

interpret this pls

Start keeping a dream journal next to your bed. Write as many details about your dreams as possible as soon as you wake up. Guaranteed your dream recall will improve.

Not OP.
Write them down as soon as you wake up.
Not only will you have a record to look back on, it also tells your brain that dreams are something it needs to remember.

I'm sorry user, I couldn't help but laugh at this.

Perhaps the cube is a giant die and it's symbolizing the random chaos of the world. Did you have any sort of traumatic experience in your youth?

Thanks buds, I'll definitely try that, even if it's just a memo on my phone.

You love Jesus body and soul and Jesus loves you too. Embrace it and maybe go try a glory hole or somethin

I haven't been able to recall a dream in years. It's like I nod off, and wake up a few hours later. Like a shitty form of time travel.

Had one where I was stuck on a stage doing a sequel to a play I performed in a while ago. Ended up fighting a guy who fluffed his line and saw my dog who died last month so that led me to believe I was in a dream. For some reason my brain couldn't let the fight not happen so I magiced a sword into my hand but the guy kept doing some karate bullshit. Dog ran away then I woke up.

Probably means fuck all. I'm assuming my brain is just practicing muscle memories, in the case of the play I had countless rehearsals and opening night would be a big thing in my brain, and I got used to seeing my dog everyday so my brain kept her info up there as well.
But what the fuck do I know?

Set an alarm in the middle of the night to randomly wake you up and see if you recall the dream immediately upon waking. Also be prepared with something to write it down in if you do. The sudden wake up can help with immediate recall and the writing will make it easier to recall more frequently and more detailed

I had a dream where I was walking in a field with friends, Images of department stores kept cropping up in my side vision but everytime i tried to focus on it, it was gone when my focus connected to the spot i wanted to look at.
They started looking at their phones all of them at once and suddenly I was faced infront of a giant glass where I could see my reflection, and in the reflection I was standing in kind of a swastika sense, if a swastika was a human that is, with legs down and my right arm up and my left arm down.
One part of me was myself and another part of me was me but morphed and it increasingly became more morphed. that half of my body suddenly started having agressive/attentive body language towards the other half of my body, split in the middle. Then half of my face would start becoming a sheep and It would be stretching and trying to seperate from the other part of my face. I would look up and see my friends staring at me as I ript a part of me of and snapped it in half, all of them with a look of apathy on their face and a sense of their utter despair and desperation.

It's probably quite self explanatory but it was a crazy dream

>>hanging out with this much younger girl
>>start aggressively holding her, pulling her into my lap
>>she starts seeking this out with me, sitting in my lap, pulling my arms around her
>>she smiles at me and I wake up
>>haven't seen her in years
>>can somehow still smell her

The fight could be unavoidable because you wanted something to take the frustration of losing your dog out on. The dog running away in the end could be symbolic of the actual loss. Sorry about your dog

I constantly dream of pulling out my teeth and ripping my veins from my arms.

So what do I do if I can't sleep long periods and want to dream? Haven't had a dream for so long I can't remember when the last one was. I was going to say a year but it's all a blur. I bet it's been longer.

How long do you sleep for?

Thanks man. That's a nice interpretation

Sounds like you're longing for something you miss.

I had a dream where my teeth were coming out effortlessly.
Not all at once, just one after the other.

Can't find the text doc where I wrote down the whole deal but

>At bus stop
>Everything starts to change into one shade of color before switching
>Ask guy if he sees it, says no
>Get picked up by sis in car
>See old bitches and little kids driving backwards in powered shopping carts onto a cordoned off road(real place, know the road)
>Realize I'm dreaming
>Say fuck drive
>Car pulls some back to the future 2 shit and wheels turn into thrusters
>Want to see the mesa by the beach

>Suddenly in the stetch of highway between LA and Las Vegas
>Sis says some creepy shit about the crystaline structure of the sands, souls or some fuckery

>Suddenly in a school, shindig is going down
>Try to call home but my phone screen is like putty(outer edge is solid)
>Roaming around
>Dude gives me random chest bump
>See a group of people wearing purple labrador outfits just chilling and drinking at a table

>Keep trying to call home, nothing
>Start asking a bunch of people to use phone
>Everyone's just laughing at me
>Shit's getting louder and louder
>Ask a guy in a group if I can use his (rotary phone clipped onto his belt or something)
>Another guy in the group has something that looks like a tricorder from star trek
>Friends laugh and tell him to forget it, I've been roaming the halls for 30 years

>Keep asking
>Tour bus arrives with a bunch of asians
>Ask a couple where the dude was kinda fat
>Talks about my weight while his gf/wife gets phone out of purse
>Pulls out some octagon/pentagonal shit
>Try to punch in the numbers on screen
>Same shit with the putty
>They shake their heads and walk away

>Laughing gets louder and louder
>Say "I need to stop dreaming" a few times, nothing
>Say "I forbid you to dream" in a panic
>Wake up shaking n' shit

I usually hear people say this is a subconscious fear of getting older or not being in control. I personally just have a fear of losing my teeth so I can't interpret this without bias

5/7 hours often less. Then I get two days that I crash hard, still don't dream then.

Wow that all happened while you were lucid? It seems like even though you were aware of things, you still weren't in control. You had several things you tried to accomplish and it doesn't seem that you succeeded at any of them except waking up. Perhaps there's something that you're pursuing or would like to attain but it's weighing down on you how difficult it is or would be to do.

That's plenty of time for dreaming but it seems like something is going on thats giving you an unhealthy sleeping routine. If possible you should try to regulate your sleep cycle and maybe look into alternative sleep cycles and see if one works for you

Apparently, remember being in control for a few hours inside the school but don't remember what happened except it involved female police officers. Probably sexy times.

First time lucid dreaming and It started right when the car got thrusters.

Trying to get a degree (classes started after the dream, wasn't really paying attention to them either). Was in a fairly dark place at the time, was on a binge and drank 8 gallons of vodka from the beginning of December to Christmas.

Perhaps you are struggling with your identity and have something you want to change about yourself. Maybe you're aware that your friends care about your well being but wish they would do more to show it

My first lucid dream was derailed like that too. I had this voice whisper in my head ''you might be dreaming.'' and then I felt this Shockwave from the top of my head that moved like a wave through my spine. Then I was at a doctor trying to get an injection that would fix whatever had just happened.

thanks, yeah I agree, it's something along those lines.
Nice to know what I'm not irrational in my conclusions

I've tried but it can't hurt to try again. Horrendously depressed if that takes away dreaming.

Depression can definitely effect the quality of your sleep. Regulating your sleep cycle can help but also a light activity like walking or jogging can help. Might also try going for a camping trip just to get away and relax for a day or two if yo can. For what it's worth I hope things get better.

OK, here's a mind blower.......

My wife and I are standing outside a tall wall surrounding a mansion. We're heavily armed. M-16, grenades, ammo, MAC-10....She's got 2 Uzis, a few grenades. We are there to retrieve a small box.
We hop the wall and all hell breaks loose. Security shooting at us from all angles. Then it gets really weird....."I'm so excited" by the Pointer Sisters starts playing over loudspeakers.
So we're shooting back and they are dropping like flies. I'm trying to get to the door and I tell my wife to stay put. So I'm in the open and 1/2 dozen guys appear. I start firing and they go down. 1..2...3...FUCK! Gun jammed. I hit the ground and try un-jamming it. But I'm about to get cut to ribbons by the remaining guys. I'm fuckin' dead.
Suddenly, red tracer erupts over my head and the remaining guys go down. I turn around and see that the tracer came from my wife who was standing over me. "Sorry, I thought you could use some help" she says.
Get to the door, toss in some grenades. BOOM!
We go through the door, kill a few more people, and enter a room where a guy is sitting at a desk with the box. I level my gun at his head. "Thou shalt not kill" he says. "Thou shalt not steal" I say. Bang!
Get the box and head for the wall. Looks clear.
Almost there and Bang! I turn around and my wife is on the ground and not moving. More shots....I roll to cover. Guy steps out of the bushes next to my wife, gun pointed in my direction. "You're dead, asshole" I think as I put my sights on him. Suddenly, my wife rolls over and does a full mag dump in him. She gets up, and runs to me. "WTF" I say. "Playing dead. I didn't have a clear shot" she says.
We go over the wall. Kiss. Conceal our remaining arms. And walk down the sidewalk as the Pointer Sisters stop singing.

Do I need a shrink?

You clearly love your wife and know that she will be there for you when you need her most. I don't think you need a shrink. Very entertaining dream

I keep having this dream that I'm fucking my wife from behind and then I look up to the roof and when I look back down I'm fucking my neighbors German Shepherd. I don't know what to think about this

I think this dream is telling you to stop making shit up

Do you have a beastiality fetish normally? If not maybe you just want to have a pet dog. Talk to your wife about it but maybe don't tell her about this dream

I had a dream the other day about brownies. Now, these things weren't just brownies. They were fuckin massive things. The government started a programme where they would feed everyone giant brownies. You would get 1 a week and if you didn't finish it all, you'd get less next week. I was in charge of the production of these massive brownies.

They were the most delicious brownies ever made.

No I really don't. It just kind of came out of nowhere.

You're craving brownies and you should consider making some

Allergic

That sucks so bad

Your a faggot with a small penis and need guns to compensate. seek professional help

It's not just one dream, but I keep having recurring dreams about houses. Most times they're the focal point of the dream, but every dream they're in usually involves me walking through them from room to room examining the layout and noticing differences from the last time I dreamt about that house.

They're always in ruins too, like overgrown forgotten castles. And there's always one room I either have to fight really hard to enter or simply can't find at all even though I know its there.

Your body is craving some kind of nutrient it knows for a fact brownies contain.

ITT shit that never happened. OP said dreams, not coke fueled fantasies.

op here, i'm back. looks like someone took over my thread while i was gone.

I took over since you interpreted mine and then had to split. Was fun.

I feel like this was a personally aimed at me Sup Forumsro. And i mean both just slightly different. Strange

thanks man, good work
slipping back into the shadows now

I have recurring dreams where I am spree killing while using tools wrong. I've been dry mountain skiing on AR15s trampling people. I've swinging trucks like baseball bats smashing people. I've carried a bag of potatoes around and throw them so hard they punch holes in everyone. I've rampaged through a parade slicing everyone using a bedsheet. The weirdest was probably air-surfing on a flying gatling gun but using it as a ram to mash people into brick and cement walls.

Each time I've lucid dreamed it's because I noticed some recurring theme in my dream. I can't remember what dream-like thing I noticed the first time, but it made me think to try plugging my nose, I realized I could still breathe, and the FIRST thing I did when I realized I was lucid dreaming was fuck a stranger in public. Another "dream sign" for me is I get opportunities to fuck my dad but I don't know if I should cause maybe I'm not dreaming. So the second time I lucid dreamed, it was partway through this dream where I was going on a camping trip with my dad clearly as a front so we could fuck. So I realize wait is this real or is this a dream. I try to plug my nose but I can keep breathing so I realize I'm dreaming and I'm like awwww yeah we gon fuck... What does this say about me??

It says you want to fuck your dad obviously.

how do you feel when you wake up?