Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6LkdlghWu3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=lRFckPyNHJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

custer grand daughter last stand

did she died

what the fuck was wrong with her lol

she on the a class

well works pretty much the same way back in my place (I mean with the cops, they either do their job wrong or don't do it at all)

please tell me what is happening there. my browser won't play webm

Seizures? Sawan babi? Possessed? No.

It is an old video.

a class heroin

Why are these garbage bag leggings so hot??

because you're a virgin

>security jumps on the guy

that angers me

I am...

Crystal meth. 100%.

Havent you yet noticed that white women become to express their joyful like that whenever their period finished?

Look like just an average day here

his obviously overdone with response and knocked her out. what's the point to handcuff the person who's unconscious btw?

Yes. This happened in my country. Totally normal.

I didn't say they should do anything to her, I implied they shouldnt've done anything to the guy.
he literally did nothing wrong and didn't deserve to get handcuffed or handled as if he was the agressive one, they just jumped on him because he's a guy.
and then you have to endure the fucking feminists and if you speak against them you are the bad guy.

fuck this gay earth.

Is that why I want her to kick me in my balls while I do nothing to stop her? Will this go away once I am no longer a khv?

the grill went autistic, making a weird face, then attacks a male passenger at her right side (he was munching on some pringles). after she attacked, he retaliated, something happened, and then she collapsed right before the man grounded by the police / security.

valuable lesson: always share your pringles

>filming instead of restraining her

>sharing Pringles
>ever

Hell no

>getting involved in other peoples problems
But this could cause problems in your own life that are completely avoidable.

westerners are too coward to get themselves involved in such things.

Yes. Guards would totally be on the woman's side here.

THAT BITCH IS ALL ABOUT THAT KUNG FU SHIT
LOOK HOW SHE PINNED HIM, SHE LANDED A HEAVY ONE RIGHT AFTER THAT

INDIAN DUDE WAS PROBABLY DRUNK ON FIRE WATER TOOK HIM HALF A MINUTE TO COME BACK LMAO

>be a policeman
>see men be violent and aggressive all the live long day
>some monkey is surprised when you develop a prejudice

>Be brazilian living in london
>Run to catch train
>Dies

>guy gets assaulted
>gets arrested

nice

angel dust

don't ever fucking touch synthetic shit like angel dust

Staged

well, will you hit back at a woman? i will try to avoid that scenario from ever taking place, take a few punches and try to get away from her as fast as possible. you never look good beating up on a woman, even when she deserves it tbqh

ALRIGHT EVERYONE CALM DOWN
I KNOW WHY SHE SPAZZED OUT

HE WAS EATING PRINGLES
HE HAD A BOX OF FREACKING PRINGLES IN HIS HAND IF YOU LOOK CAREFULLY
HE PROBABLY MADE A LOT OF NOISE WHILE CHEWING

Who gives a fuck how you looks when some arrogant bitch attacks you? I would punch her with all my strength 2bh. She wants fight? She will get it.

>getting so worked up over some bitch hitting you
i meant how you look in the legal sense, most importantly, amigo. just look what that guy got in return for what he did.

Yes. The Police's misjudged actions were caught on tape, and they attacked the man with force. He could most likely sue, depending on the country this even took place in.

Here if someone attacks you you can fight back. But if you kill someone while protecting yourself you will get accused and probably jailed, depends on a case, although punishment isn't as bad as for an usual homicide.

Also you don't know what bitch will do next, if she is attacking you the only right thing is to neutralize her to prevent inflicting damage to your health.

sometimes running away is the best way to neutralize the threat, good for one's health as well :^)

numale betacuck

I find it best to avoid public transit altogether. You've got the worst of society's underclass all crammed together in a hot, smelly metal tube, something is obviously going to go wrong.

Only if you're a sissy bitch

It ain't that bad on buses because you have to pay at the entrance and you won't be let on without paying. People on a bus are usually way classier than anybody on a train or a tram.

Here in Moscow, you can't get into the metro without paying either. Security works good.

alri, kovalev

We call it bath salts here, they turn people to possessed
Also there is krokodil, it turns humans to undead
youtube.com/watch?v=6LkdlghWu3Q

HE WAS EATING PRINGLES FOR CHRIST SAKE

I KNOW THE SHIT IS ANNOYING AS FUCK

you got issues

Fuck off back to tumblr, hambeast.

Let them eat in peace ffs

>getting handcuffed because you restrained her

>knocked her out
I doubt it, she just fell on the ground since she was high
>what's the point to handcuff the person who's unconscious
because she's not really unconscious and could start attacking any time, since she's high

is pepe wearing mdrv-6 in this picture?

Daily bread in our degenerate Spain

man the dude was eating pringles
it probably got to her

I doubt there are many places he could sue. What the cops did wasnt exactly required

But I get the feeling they didn't see everything that happened or its likely they wouldve intervened earlier. Instead they notice a commotion see 2 people fighting, one drops to the ground, and they get the other.

I mean I know it feels shitty having full knowledge and seeing how it went down, but the police don't always have complete knowledge of a situation they still have to react.

I would handcuff her and drop her to the ground, if you catch my very subtle drift

at 0:40 you can she's come to her sense and retreated. so from here it's HIS problem for keeping aggression.

kek

So if I walk up to you and stab you in the eye and then run away, you shouldn't be allowed to follow me and get revenge? Fucking cuck mentality.

I beg to differ Ivan

youtube.com/watch?v=lRFckPyNHJs

but that girl was obviously on some drugs or some mental shit just kicked in. not even mentioning she was unarmed.

>but that girl was obviously on some drugs or some mental shit just kicked in
No excuse. If you attack someone then the victim has the right to attack back.
>not even mentioning she was unarmed.
You don't need to be armed to cause permanent damage. She could easily target the eyes, testicles, throat and so on.

I want to have sex with her. Wait, maybe she bite my balls ...

The Netherlands is gynocentric as fuck so it would be a similar situation.

SITTING BULL WAS JUST CHILLING AN EATING PRINGLES

yeh exactly he got what he deserved

> If you attack someone
but she retreated at 0:40 and looked normal. no point for further violence. well unless you feel like she hurt your ""pride"" and you need some ""revenge"", i guess. but here comes the common sense.

If someone attacks you then you should get revenge and hurt them twice as bad. If you don't think your pride is important than you aren't a man.

> If you don't think your pride is important than you aren't a man.
Yeah well unless it's a fucking DRUNK WOMAN with who you fighting for your pride. Although maybe i'm a bit shevinistic here, you westerners way more addicted to all those gender equality things.

This, a girl once punched me pretty hard in tbe face and not to escalate anyhing I went and told a teacher, you know what she said? It was my fault.

Fucking bitches, I fucking hate it when feminists say shit like "women are opressed" how fucking so? By getting a free pass on attacking other people with no consequence?

I would've gone to prison if had hit back, I really wish that teacher got fucking anal raped so I could tell her its her fault. Bitch.

If youre a woman I hope you get anal raped and then have the police jump on you.

I don't care if it's a woman or even a child. They can still be dangerous and needs to be neutralized the moment they lay hands on you. It is this gender equality bullshit that has made this problem. Women think they can attack men for little to no reason and get away with it just because of the whole "don't hit women" bullshit. If someone attacks me then I'll fuck them up hard regardless of who they are.

You should've broken her jaw. It's the only way to make women understand that men will respond when they start shit. As it is today a woman can punch you in the eye holding a key causing you to become blind and get away with it just because of beta faggots who think women are harmless creatures who can't cause injury. A woman can be dangerous and if a woman attacks you need to attack her twice as hard.

>I don't care if it's a woman or even a child. They can still be dangerous and needs to be neutralized the moment they lay hands on you.
k that's totally not gay. i'll just pretend that i got your point yea

So if a woman kicks your kid in the head and then walks away you wouldn't do anything because she's just a woman and women can't do real damage anyways? And she walked away so she's no longer a threat?

I thought Russians was a masculine people who didn't fear defending themselves and their loved ones. Maybe I was wrong.

>I thought Russians was a masculine people
so you believed stereotype that was based on a rumor?

Lmao that happened in our subway.

The stereotype has fit pretty well on every slav I've ever met so I figured it was the same for Russians.

no, white people are often sacrificed to use their white demon fluids and make healing potions for the old

>retaliating against a mentally ill person when your life isn't threatened

What a dickhole. If someone is threatening your life then knock them out so hard they might die but otherwise don't be like that.

ah yes the proud people of russia who will drive over someone and then blame them for getting under the wheels are exactly the ones who would risk themselves to settle a public brawl
really makes the mind gyrate........

See You don't need to use lethal force to permanently ruin someones life. Any attack on you should be answered with a counterattack.

Russians have a culture of protecting women and treating them as queens. Many of them then take advantage of this.

At least that's what I heard from a Serbian guy who worked in Russia.

>Any attack on you should be answered with a counterattack.

If you're a 3 year old mentally.
Adults should be able to assess situations logically and make rational decisions about the escalation of force and the possible consequences it might have.
If he was to use force, he should have used it immediately after being subject to attack by her not wait until she stops.

>If he was to use force, he should have used it immediately
This I can agree with.

You got it all wrong. Here's what "real masculine russian men" would do at his place (at least that's how it supposed to be like this):
1. don't let a women punch you. don't let a women punch you in your face. don't let any person punch your face. if you let this happen you've already loose.
2. persuasively say her to calm down
3. if she's not responding (due to her otherwise or period idk, there's not much of a reasons for women spontaneously hitting on men) bind her hands till she calm down or came at sense.
4. if shes not responding when you should take her aside and return to mind your own business.
5. if shes coming back still angry at you, repeat paragraph 2 and 3.
6. if you in the public place and she still not responding when wait for authorities. if there's no authorities around you then slap her till she fucking came at sense already.

You see, masculinity doesn't mean that you should fist fight with some hoe. Fistfighting a women is some fag tier shit.

>1. don't let a women punch you.
Exactly. You block the first attack and then hit her with double the power she used in order to teach her a lesson and restore your honor.

>2. persuasively say her to calm down
Cuck. If she attacked me then she deserve whatever I do in return.

>there's not much of a reasons for women spontaneously hitting on men
Maybe not in Russia, but in Sweden it's not uncommon for a woman to hit a guy simply because he was staring at her or asked her out. Swedish women are trash that's only good for sex. In the brain they are like men and they act like men.

>6. if you in the public place
If you're in a public place you have even more reason to restore your honor. If you let a woman hit you then you have no honor left.

Did she kill them?

fake and gay

Argentina has cancerous SJWism?

Fug

KEK

Shit. This explains why only Japanese, Korean, and Hong Kong trains are tolerable.

>angel dust
is it painful?

is it youtube.com/watch?v=6LkdlghWu3Q painful?

>Eating chips in subway
No it's not allowed unless you're 6 or younger

this.

also when i see people on a streets eating ice cream i want to punch them in a face. fucking pigs.

true shit

>try to enjoy some Pringles on a comfy metro ride
>some white bitch attacks you out of nowhere

The fuck is wrong with whypipo?

>dat gurn
i thought she was about to have a seizure