Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/rdsnib.gif
a.pomf.cat/riymlf.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HE

?

>Anything from non-videogame Sony
>good

The hell? Playstation now makes original series?

Pretty fucking bad tbqh, but I get together with some friends whenever a new episode comes out to watch it. It's entertaining. Only two seasons right now too, so watch a few episodes and see how you like it.

If you lurk Sup Forums at all you've probably heard horror stories about Bendis, the guy who writes the comic this is based on.

STOLE

>The hell? Playstation now makes original series?
Yes. Singular. Since about a year ago.

Pretty much this

MUH

alright, thanks

If you have other questions, I've seen every episode so far bar the S2 finale. Ask me anything.

FOOKIN'

What's going on with Sony? They don't do technology anymore outside playstation?

POWAHS!!

pretty bad. Except for those tits

Her tits aren't even good. It's literally all push-up bras and makeup. Go find pictures, they're out there.

I tried watching it, and a lot of the shots and lighting feels like it's made by a college class who had access to decent CGI.

Like everything feels like it's poorly directed and the scenes feel like "that's good enough" was the mantra of the production team.

Those aren't good tits, they're pretty average, here have some good tits.

a.pomf.cat/rdsnib.gif

Doesn't look like it tho. Well fuck me, away goes the only reason why I watched it

a.pomf.cat/riymlf.jpg

Sorry man.

I like it but it's quite silly. Also they have talented actors in it who have to deliver some idiotic lines.
Full of stuff made only for people with superheroines fetishes, like the sex with the werecat, that black midget qt with latex suit and the blonde one.

I dunno, i liked it, and second season was much better. I actually want 3rd season.