Ask a McDonald's full time employee anything

Ask a McDonald's full time employee anything

what are chicken tenders made of?

Why?

Where do you work?

Worst thing you've done to customer's food?

Its real chicken. Its all fuckin frozen though

I can't afford to be fired, so I haven't really fucked up any peoples food

McDonald's

What do you do that isn't work

Sleep, smoke weed, chill with girl and friends on days off, go to school on days off, ya know basic shit

Is that a question you should be asking on Sup Forums

>Where do you see yourself in the next five years?

>Do you enjoy working there?

>If not, why are you working there?

Why is the ice cream machine always broken?

Can you give us any inside info?

Where do you work?

At McDonalds.

Where do you work?

how much money do you make?

Where I live, they have signs on the windows saying they pay 9.00-12.50 an hour

Are u Happy with your job?

Why is the chicken (e.g. chicken nuggets) more expensive than pretty much anywhere else?

No questions, just sympathy. I worked as a retail whore for over 4 years till I went back to junior college and made something of my life. And to be honest, you may make more as a student than you ever made in a real job.

Next five years: hopefully with a Better job and moved out of my moms house

Its not horrible work but I know I don't wanna end up stuck at mcdonalds

Nobody knows

what time is it?

Most franchised McDonald's are planning on getting rid of the play place, but corporate owned are keeping them

8.25hr

For now, yes

i always ran into the worst little shits in the playplace when i was a boy. One time some random kid punched me in the face.

Where do you work?

2:03am

I'll help you get a better job THIS year. McDonald's isn't the worst starting place.

>What do you do for fun/your hobbies? Basically what productive things do you do in your spare time?

>What skills do you have?

>Have you had any other jobs/how long have you worked there?

>How old are you

McDonald's

What the safest item to order and what is the worst item to order?

Do you want fries with that?

how often do you see people mix sprite and fruitopia?

Vidya games cuz eh i also like paintball
Did a year and a half of eet training at community college quit because i hated it
Yes subway for 4months in germany on a military base, a local grocery store for 6 months, and i worked at a dog daycare for 3 months had to quit as they werr rather abusive to the dogs and did not like me reporting them.
Get mea job user

Hobbies: really into music, I honestly party a lot, I skate, etc.
Skills: I always figure out how to get to an end goal, whatever kind of path it takes to get there. To an extent of course but you get the point. I have a strong work ethic when it comes to being on the clock. Off the clock I tend to like to fuck around lol

Previous jobs: I was working landscaping right before McDonald's hired me (that job had much shittier pay, hours, conditions, etc. Worked in a family restaraunt a few times before it closed. Odd day jobs under the table. Not much else other than that.

Do the workers get offended when you mix multiple sodas? When you fall do they talk shit behind the counter? How many overweight Americans do you see daily?

How big is your wiener? What's your favorite film? Fav animated series? Fav ice cream flavor? Fav food? Fav band? Fav youtuber? TV series? On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest how would you rate yourself in appearance? Hobbies?

Can I get a job?

>17

M-MODS

Ever fucked any customers? Do any for the folks from your graduating class ever stop by and make fun of you cause of your job?

Safest thing to order would probably be nuggets. It's hard to fuck them up and they're usually fresh out of the fryer when it's busy. Worst thing to order is a break fast burrito when it's not break fast. Morning shift just leaves a whole bunch of wrapped burritos in the fridge, we just microwave them for 30 seconds and give them to you

Is your name liam?

Josh?

>Morning shift just leaves a whole bunch of wrapped burritos in the fridge, we just microwave them for 30 seconds and give them to you

Top men, that's the funniest shit I have ever heard. I still order them cause I'm a faggot for nuked burritos

Mixing drinks doesnt bother me, just dont make me have to clean up a huge ass mess. We're always talking shit behind the counter, it gets fuckin boring sometimes man. Fun fact, the drive thru microphone actually plays on a loud speaker through the whole kitchen, so when people are dicks or say some stupid shit when ordering food, the whole kitchen is talking shit about you and your car. As for over weight American count? Way too fuckin many man

Kek*

No I haven't fucked any of the customers lol. And I haven't graduated yet, still a few months to go

This guy gets it

Not bad, you have a bunch of options. I would say within this week you could apply for a basic waiting job at a restaurant, just look presentable. The extra tips will help out a lot more, and it looks better on a resume.

It'd be at least worth looking into applying for assistant manager jobs anywhere. Getting a foot in the door with some management experience will be useful down the road.

Start doing more volunteer work. Look into doing some good work with a nonprofit part time.

If you're good with people. sales is another good route. You could pick any path you would enjoy, just make sure it's a big ticket sales option; medical, yacht broker, cars, software sales, etc. They all make good money.

You have a lot of options.

The last tip of advice. Work on yourself, it's just as important as your resume. Exercise, eat right, lift, increase social skills, and learn to dress well. This is honestly one of the most important part.

Also, the round shaped eggs are actually made fresh with real eggs, but the square shaped yellow eggs are just packaged and microwaved

You get anybody to ask for a burger with no bun/meat?
When I was still working at a McDown's some weirdo ordered 15 hamburgers with no meat, but with everything on em still.
Another guy wanted twenty-fucking-eight double quarter pounders with no buns.

Also how long have you been working there?

Thanks for the good advice, user. Appreciate it

Have any of your school mates stopped by your job? Was it humiliating? Does the chef poop and forget to wash his hands before going back to work?

Not op but my step sis orders burgers without the meat, just the bun.

I was going to open interviews there one time and I accidentally fucked up and got all dressed up when the interviews were the day before. I still haven't recovered from the embarrassment and I don't go back to that McDonald's because I'm a faggot. It's been almost 2 months should I go back or try to work at the movie theaters?

It's a hint user, she wants your meat in her buns

I actually recently had someone order an ice cream cone with no ice cream. Just the cone. I've been working there for about two ish months now

>Appreciate
Of course man, any questions?

How old is she? Is she hot? Is she flirty towards you? Have you ever seen her naked? You ever sniff her panties?

I've been fired from every major fast food chain
Talk about loser huh

I dropped out of school and am finishing it online so I can work full time, I didn't fuck with 95% of my school, and the friends I do have are glad that I have a paying steady job. As for the washing the hands part, everybody washes their hands and we're always wearing gloves anyway

Holy shit my dude lemme take you on a ride:

My old store was right next to a mall AND a concert arena type thing.
So it hits about 8pm so the mall lets out and the lobby is full of people, then the concert lets out and we're packed to shit.
This chick orders an ice cream cone in a cup which makes my manager lose his shit.

They argue for 25 god damned minutes about whether or not she is ripping them off for a free sundae and cone!
So nothing is getting expo'd out and lines are getting crazy long, doesn't help that they don't know how to schedule so I'm on grill by myself.

In short, the dude got fired the next day after having 16 complaints filed against him for poor service and harassment.

Full time
McDonalds
The fuck?

When is the best shift to steal the big bags of
burger patties from the freezer?

Midnight my dude.

What's the hardest thing to make?

Do the ice cream machine really be broke late at night?

We had a lady just today drive away and forget her credit card, only to come back yelling and arguing with the store manager that one of us had stolen it, and procede to take down the managers names and leave the store like she was gonna fuck our lives up. The store manager is this old light skinned black guy that says "goddamn" every two seconds (you know what I'm talking about) and he just starts laughing as soon as this bitch is gone

Iced tea

Is he an ogga booga type black?

How big are the patties on a mac jr? 10:1?

if i ordered a mcdouble no bun, how would you serve it to me?

Sure. You'd still pay regular price tho.

Ever have an experience with one of those "unsatisfied" customers who complained about how the food wasn't good like it's some kind of fucking 5- star restaurant?

Not OP, but you'd more than likely get it in a small salad bowl

Yeah the grand mac and the mac jr use 6:1 patties. They're like halfway between quarters and regulars

All the time. Can you be more specific tho?

If I request a Mcdouble with big Mac sauce and everything on it including lettuce and tomato and request you put a chicken patty in-between instead of beef could you do it?

You'd get charged for the lettuce, tomato, and chicken patty but yeah

How much do I piss you guys off if I ask for fries with no salt, when there's already salted fries ready?

Also, why does every McDonalds oversalt the fries?

We don't get customers like that, but I had one customer eat a whole double quarter pounder except for a few bites, and she wanted to return it and get a new one cause it wasn't good enough

What do you hate most about working line?

I've done crazier shit than that believe it or not user.

The blacks and hillbillies with 20 screaming kids.

That was me actually lol

Ron?

What is the hardest sandwich to make?

Well asking for no salt basically means you want the fries directly out of the fryer. But most of the time, they're sitting in the fry holder being kept warm. Frying French fries isn't instant, so if its busy and you want fresh fries but we just salted all of them, then you're waiting until they're done, and holding back other peoples orders

Mcfish sandwiches

I also work at mcdicks and the grand Mac is the hardest for me

Like I.g:
Fat stuck up bitch: Excuse me sure I would like to speak to your manager about how my super sized big Mac with extra EVERYTHING on it was

Respectful Employee: Sure thing ma'am

Fat cunt: *mutters* horrible service

Manager: Yes how may I help you?

Stupid bitch: Yes my sandwich was not of great quality and I feel I should be refunded since I didn't like it even though I gobble it down like a fucking pig.

Manager: sorry ma'am we can't do that your fatass ate the food already we can't refund you.

Annoying Whore: Well I wasn't satisfied and I will be contacting your superiors.(doesn't do shit because she forgot the second she drove by Taco Bell to get another burrito to complain about.)

The back pain honestly. I'm 6'3 and the grills and table are designed for shorter people so I'm bending over shit all day for 8 hours straight and never getting to sit down. It eventually starts to hurt pretty bad

... She's 13

Care to clarify? Like tell what you requested.

Did I fucking stutter?

What makes it so difficult? Genuine question

That's shitty user, I truly despise people like that.

My knees always hurt after a 8 hour shift that's my biggest compliment. I'm like 5' "8