So, I need you freaky kinky fuckers to help me out. Now hear me out...

So, I need you freaky kinky fuckers to help me out. Now hear me out. I have this girl who is totally into daddy kink and bdsm and shit. Teach me all about it. I cannot provide precious tittys as of right now, but mark my words if I can hold this girl down I will share her with my Sup Forumsros

TDLR turn me into a kinky motherfucker

it's best to just slap her in the face with your dick a lot with a dog collar on. also if you can get her dad to fuck her im sure that would kink things.

Daddy kink? Shit, man, good luck. Act like her dad. Make rules n shit. Make up cutesy words for your dick. Also, BDSM girls like necrophilia. Keep in mind, Sup Forumsrother.

I don't think this girl is into necro. But I am from here so I'm probably more open to it than she thinks or than I honestly should be.

Dont know about daddy kink, but my gf is very into bdsm. Slap her, spank her, choke her. Tie here hands - like dont be afraid to tie them tight, like leaving marks for 30 min afterwards tight. Call her bitch/slut/whore/cunt/dirty/bad girl etc. In my experience, if she's on her back you need to be much more careful while choking as the leverage of your body weight on top can very quickly increase pressure on her windpipe. If she's on top you can go a lot harder with the choking without worrying too much. Don't be afraid to be rough with the nipples just dont bite them off lol. Don't enter her until youve teased her a while, maybe make her get on her knees, suck your dick or w/e first "earn it." Um you can also use a collar/leash to pull her around (if she doesnt already have one you can improvise with a belt. Very fun to pull on while fucking her from behind. Drive her crazy after tying her up/blindfolding by getting up. You can go either way, leave the room for a cig or w/e (make sure to say dont move, if you come back and she has moved you can then punish her and she'll love it), or you can stay in there and like walk around and whip her from dif angles so shes not sure when or where to expect it. Give her demands. Cum on her body and dont let her clean it up.

Most importantly: have a safe word and have fun!

Praise the fuck out of her when you get what you want. Act like you're the shit.

This guy knows what he's talking about. Not OP, but thanks user

You guys are p fuckin awesome. Thanks.

Oh and also before you put your dick in her, get the tip to where its just touching her labia. Move back and forth just a little. Tell her to ask for it/beg. If she tries to pull you in, dont let her. Keep doing that for 1-2 minutes and then when she doesnt expect it (like halfway through saying something), shove it all the way it. Also sometimes slap her midsentence. The surprise makes it hotter. And sometimes when you slap her you should bring your hand back in a follow-through backhand. 2 slaps for the price of one! Careful if using a belt to whip btw. You can hit harder than you intend very easily.

The only kink you need is the one in the rope you should hang your self with.

Trying to think of other tips. My gf personally likes a lot of dirty talk. Demeaning her, threatening her, telling her what specifically I would do if she disobeyed me etc. If bdsm is super new to you, things to try saying:
"I'd hate to have to bruise that pretty face"
"Maybe when Im done I'll just leave you tied here until I'm ready to cum again"
"If you tell anyone they won't believe you they'll think you're just a slut"
Stuff like that. She also personally (can't speak for all bdsm folks obviously) likes when I leave hickeys on her tits/inner thighs as a way of "marking my territory"
Clothespins make good nipple clamps
Going down on someone who's tied up is rather delightful for both parties
Cover her mouth sometimes, maybe tell her you don't want anyone to hear or find her
Make her lick her pussy juice off your fingers or dick maybe (mine likes this cant speak for yours)
IMPORTANT
If you cum first and can't keep fucking, DON'T end the scene. Keep it up, use your fingers or cram a didlo up there! Dildo inside (deep) with your thumb on her clit is a good call. Play with her nipples while you do that. Only end the scene when she has cum at LEAST once. I believe in you op

Ok jelly user

SHE WANTS RULES WHAT DO WHAT SAY

Thanks bro in similar situation as OP. Needed some advice before I go meet up friday. She's been fingering herself with me on Google hangout the last couple nights saying things like, "fuck me daddy" over and over.

She wants rules now? Shit. When are you going to fuck? When will you see each other at all? Will try to help but i need toknow that

No problem user it's what im here for. When youre together and fooling around and she says fuck me daddy i might recommend slapping her and saying along the lines of "you don't get to decide when I fuck you"
Obviously you decide to fuck her shortly thereafter

I'm prolly gonna fuck her tomorrow senpai if I'm lucky

Sick advice. Thanks again.

Okokokok.
1: she's not allowed to masturbate in any form or orgasm until then.
2: no matter what she does until then, she is to wear no underwear.
3: she is to send you a picture of her tits (don't tell her until after she sends them that they are to share with others should she break a rule or disappoint you)
I'll try to think of more for you if you want bud
Good luck!

K so if she breaks a rule or disappoints me ima post her tits on here.

I mean sounds good to me. Just tell her you'll share them around as punishment. Oh! Maybe threaten to show them to her dad. If shes got a daddy kink that's a double whammy

Daddy kink cuz lack of father. Clingy like fuck and I love it

Gotcha. If shes super clingy a good threat is to not let her see you for x amount of days for future reference. Like "here are these rules and if i find out you broke one you can't see me for a week so be a good little girl" etc. Maybe don't pull that this early on though.

Also keep this in mind: sex and real life are different. Set rules etc thats all well and good. BUT if you're not dirty talking already don't just call her a cunt in the middle of a convo. This kind of thing is about context. Know what i mean? During dirty talk or a "scene" go wild. But if you guys start actually dating then you need to be careful not to let lines get too blurry, dig?

found the lonely virgin