What is this absolute best way to perfect a southern dialect?

What is this absolute best way to perfect a southern dialect?

I've lived in Georgia all my life but I have yet to perfect the deep rasp of a Kentucky mountain boy.

>smoking 3 packs of Reds a week to scar my vocal chords

I'm getting closer, but does anyone have any tips?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
A MOSQUITO BIT ME
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
IT ITCHES
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
IT STINGS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Listen and mimic is the the best way to master any pronunciation

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
IT HURTS TO TOUCH
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Only way to "perfect" a southern dialect is to lose it completely. Otherwise you will always be judged by it.

if your mother and father were not brother and sister then i hate to tell you that your gene pool is too correct to perfect the language of the inbreeds.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GTFO NORMIE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What the fuck happened to my thread

Also, I don't want to lose it, I feel like it garners farm worker respect when I go to northern states.
I've been working on tractors, corn fields and Chevy blocks since I came out of the womb, but I don't have the accent.

Just never acquired it.

I HATE NORMIES THAT SEND MOSQUITOES TO BIT ME
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>what the fuck happened to my thread
Welcome to 4chins

I expected traps not a Reebomb

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I find it hysterical that reebomb kept your thread alive, and probably killed it at the same time.

Hang out with some buttfuck rednecks

This thread is fucked but I feel like I've gotten some invaluable, life changing advice

>I've lived in Georgia all my life and I don't sound like I'm from Kentucky yet. What gives?

You stupid or something, boy?

>420 check'd

Just go around saying u voted for Trump, fuck your sisters and are on welfare. Everything else will follow through.

Does my neighbor's horse, or my Mustang count?

Because I'll be on welfare after I finish UTI, and I voted for Trump.

Fucking kek. UTI?

>For muh harley davidson motor cycle lego, erector set mechanics.

Yea ive seen those commercials, they all look like retards that just picked up a tool yesterday

Kek

The schools legit, fuck Harley Davidson, I'd rather have a Gixxer 600+, if I were to get into bikes.

I'm going for the total NHRA exp.

Just fucking with u man, thats cool good luck to ya

You're a fucking retard

Do you know anything about it?

Am I wasting my time?

why the fuck is there coolant in the oil pan?

At least I'm not a nigger

Move to the backwoods instead of living in a city like the circle jerking college kid you are

Nope. Im an aircraft mechanic. I chose that route instead of auto or bike mechanics. But to each is own. I just like airplanes.

Because someone that got educated by UTI thought it goes there.

Motherfucker I live in Darien Georgia, it doesn't get more southern than this shit

>UTI
urinary tract infection?

Read above, its a tech course for motorcycles

>reading the thread
get a load of this guy

You sound like a fat lazy Trump voter? Amrite? You rather have someone do the work for you.