nullrefer.com/?https://www.google.com/?client=ms-android-att-us
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That sucks
Post moar weed girl

and instead of helping your buddy you're posting about it on 4chins

good job

Story?

MODS MODS

They took some shit little popcorn sized cheap ass weed and threw it on a naked girl, what else you need to fucking know?

Nah he looks good

It's probably shake tbh

Okay so my friend accidentally fucked an underaged girl at a party last night, her dad found out and has said he's going to kill him if he finds her. I've told him I don't know where he is but we're kinda close so that excuse won't last much longer.

He's currently hiding in my bedroom but we need to find a way to get out of here without anyone seeing him. I know what he did was wrong but we were all kinda high and in his defense, she looked a LOT older than 9.

I need advice Sup Forumsros!

emazinglights.com/collections/sweatshirts-men

9?

I would give my left nut to be inside her head for a second

Months?

nullrefer.com/?https://www.google.com/?client=ms-android-att-us

She looked a lot older than 9?

Then why'd he fuck her?

wtf

lol

Holy shit kek, call the fire department to your house.

Who lets a 9 year old go to a party to get fucked? Talk about a shitty Dad.

Say that to him, should end the problem with her Dad as he gets caught in a repeating loop

either way he is gunna be raped

>fucked an underaged girl
>she looked a LOT older than 9.
post details pls

>she looked a LOT older than 9.
I see no evidence of that fact.

>everyone in this thread
fucking newfags.

And use commotion to escapo

harboring a felon is crime nigga

9? wtf man,explain in detail, we do not understand anything.

She looked a lot older than 9, your honor.

Like, she looked at least 14 and a 1/2, your honor.

>"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

>she looked a LOT older than 9

It's not a felony if the guy was under 18. Could have been a 16 year old thinking he's about to fuck a 12 or 13 year old. I knew a number of girls in my 8th grade class who were dating sophomores and occasionally a junior.

>Also being this new

pretty sure it's illegal to bang a 9 year old at any age, especially if they're 9

NINE WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?

if your both under the age of consent you can fuck someone legally if they are within 4 years of you,
so a 15yo can fuck a 11yo and a 9yo can be fucked by a 13yo,
At least in the state i live in.

When I was 19 I fucked an 11 year old that I thought was 17.
Trick is not to get caught. He got caught. Done fucked up.

In most places, the age of consent is 16 or 18. At least in America. That being said, neither party can be charged with statutory rape. Both will be charged most likely with indecent conduct or something similar of a regular civil violation. But unless that father convinces his daughter to destiny that he assaulted her then not much is going to happen. Maybe a PFA restraining order for a couple months. And if the father did assault the kid, the entire case would get thrown out and the father would go immediately to jail for aggravated assault and battery. Possibly breaking and entering depending on scenario as well as manslaughter.