Had questionable one night stand about 10 days ago. Had this show up on my penis...

Had questionable one night stand about 10 days ago. Had this show up on my penis. Any experienced med bros can tell me if this is herpes? Absolutely no itching or symptoms. Thanks bros

Straight outta reasons

Genital warts.

Shameless stressed out self bump

Thanks on you input man

You're welcome. The doc used this stuff to freeze them off when I caught them. Didn't hurt. If you don't get it sorted they spread fast.

I see.
When you first started having them, you weren't worried that they were herpes?

No. They don't look at all similar.

genital warts don't show up in 10 days after an encounter. they're also not red. It looks like a pimple or something OP. Just wait a few days and don't touch it. If it goes away, ignore it. If it's herpes, it'll turn into an open sore on its own. I suspect you've been jerking too much lately despite getting laid recently.

That's very reassuring man. I appreciate that. Hope good things come your way man.

Ah fuck.

on a side note, since I'm not op, anyone have remedies for ring worm?

apple cider vinegar, bleach, any kind of acid

It's AIDS. Sorry OP.

thank you
Do I just swab it daily till it goes away?

Get that skin cut off you dirty fagit

What the fuck am I looking at here? That is one deformed dick

Bleach is alkaline you fuck

the important thing is that it works.

10 days is too soon to diagnose your dick problems.

But maybe more importantly you should be questioning your lifestyle that lead you to this cluster fuck of having to ask Sup Forums for help.

fucking jew get out of the internet

THIS, should get that checked out bro

That's what you get for being a whore. Probably should wrap your pecker before you fuck trannies.

herpes starts out tingly and turns into a painful blister. Don't pop it.

Probably a wart, but looks pretty soft.

Oh good another one of these stupid fucking threads. I hope your tiny little dogshit excuse for a packer fucking rots off, you mother shoring Irish nigger.

did web md help you with your autism?

Have the same thing. Not sure if i got it from this slut i knew. Its been there for about 4 years. It doesnt grow or spread.
Doctor said it wasnt herpes , hopefully she was right

looks like it is the human papilloma virus (HPV), its the most common sexually transmitted disease and luckily it is very treatable. There are many treatments including freezing and medications, depending on the strain of the virus, however, if left untreated the virus may spread and become more difficult to control so my recomendation is to go to your doctor or medi-center and get some drug prescriptions.
-4th year med student

It's ebolaids. Godspeed OP.

I'm a medfag.

An Hero OP. Save us the medical expenses that we will have to pay.

Get tested anyways m8 its easy as fuck and reassures you. I had a bump on my dick like that and ended up being a pimple but got checked anyways

lol

Op with the smallest dick effah

that is some funny shit, that face fits

u have HPV