Wtf? i love central asia now!!

wtf? i love central asia now!!
>tfw 2% vodkanigger remover DNA
are you lads proud of you're ancient homelands?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/28VBbue7HjY
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4316098/Women-using-SEX-pay-manual-labour-Russia.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

that's actually other way around. it's russia who removed all excess churkas from it's land and send them back to their churkislands.

Yeah but they're coming back

of course they coming back they breeding like roaches.

Will Russia become a multicultural paradise?
Will the entire Soviet Union retreat into Russia?

fuck no, we're nazies now.
youtu.be/28VBbue7HjY

I've kicked a luggage of a Russki man today because he tried to run it over my foot >:3

But mostly when it comes to conflict I don't pay attention to the nation of a person

Why does your country collaborate with Russia to spread Russian influence in the region(now Uzbekistan)? Are you in cahoots? Do you want to restore the Soviet Union?

>Do you want to restore the Soviet Union?
Personally, I don't want this desu

You don't sound very passionate about that

Yeah, that's right! I'm quite bad at politics

Russians generally have a fertility rate around 1.1. They exterminate themselves because Russian women don't want to make their pussies too loose by giving birth or something like that, I can't understand inferior races.

The westernmost part of Russia luckily has the lowest birthrates so basically Slavic subhumans just don't want to exist but the ones mixed with Finnics and Tatars have slightly better birthrates as they should because they are better than cancerslavs.

Yet, YET the finnics got absorbed by the slavs not the other way around, doesn't seem like they had higher birthrate to not disappear

Turkic and Gothic invasions of the 1st millenium paved the way for Slavic expansion not just into Russia but also Balkans.

Can't see how that's relevant

They weakened native tribes by killing them but then didn't use the chance to settle their lands.
Eastern Europe was empty when Slavs expanded from their swamps and they acquired early momentum.

Has nothing to do with the region around Novgorod, finnic and slavic tribes inhabited that region together for centuries until the Finno-Ugrians got assimilated(not destroyed).

By the time Slavs had made it to Novgorod they had acquired considerable momentum from settling the empty Eastern Europe.

Finnic tribes occupied the Volga all the way to Kazan and Samara 2000 years ago. Turkic and Gothic invaders caused the real damage there even before Slavs showed up.

>but then didn't use the chance to settle their lands
But they did. They just got assimilated similarly. Northwestern Spaniards have Gothic markers, whereas Hungarians and Romanians have a bit of Cuman blood.

'momentum' is quite a meaningless word here. What are you implying? That the slavs who lived with the finnics for centuries somehow had a 'momentum' going all that time?

Kys ugly mongrel

Momentum is the most important word when discussing the Slavic expansion into empty eastern Europe.
Novgorod Slavs were an extension of a vast Slavic world whereas Novgorod Finnics were not even in much contact with anyone except Slavs.
Their language shift was unavoidable and in no way meaningful.

No, Russia should be for Russians only.

You are making this up. The slavs there traded with the baltic peoples and peoples from finland, karelia and across the baltic sea and through the large russian river network to Constantinople like the Vikings(that went through slavic and turkic lands, 'Rus' comes from rowers by the way). They just established cities first and gained more economic power than the finnics so institutions over the area became more oriented towards them rather than towards the finnics, that was important when the finnics and the slavs mutually invited the Warangians.

You keep ignoring the momentum Slavs had going for them because it doesn't fit in your Slavic supremacist ideas.

The Slavic world was deeply interconnected and large. It wasn't even just one Slavic tribe settling into Novgorod region but several. There was virtually no chance of Finnic language dominating over Slavic there because Finnics weren't the ones with momentum at the time.

Finns are subhumans

lmao you're getting passive aggressive over here when I just told you that you were poorly informed. Accusing me(a Flemish person) of slavic supremacy ideas while you called Russians subhuman. The sheer amount of pseudo science in your post made me make a quip on it. And I'm not dissapointed by the responce because you kept spouting more pseudo science.

The Russian river network was heavily interconnected. The Slavs made use of that more and therefore grew more in economic power allowing them to establish cities. The network also got them more interconnected. Then the Warangians came and afterwards finnics got assimilated because of the institutions put into place, which were oriented towards the Slavs because that was the economically better idea. You were saying that Russians are subhuman because of their birthrate so the question is why didn't birthrate save the finnic culture or why wasn't finnic birthrate higher if that's what really matters.

No, Russians had to use institutions and economy like the plebs they are instead of based masterrace birthrate to get the upper hand and that makes them subhuman.

You're being retarded. I'm just glad that modern day Slavs in Russia have low birthrates as do Slavs in other Slavic homelands like Ukraine, Bosnia, Serbia etc. Less Slavs means a better world.

You're focusing on the economic side of things but not religious. Finnics were pagans. Slavs were Christians or in the process of converting to Christianity because of the interconnected nature of the Slavic world.

Russians have never been slavs

They weren't christian for almost another two centuries after the Warangians came and conversion went slowly. I'm focusing on what actually happened, not stuff I offhand heard somewhere and constructed an entire story around.

Slavs is a linguistic group not ethnic

It doesn't change anything.

Slavs initially expanded because they were at the right place at the right time, in the middle of an Eastern Europe devoid of human life. It doesn't take a master race to find an empty Poland and Ukraine and build villages there.

Everything that happened after was the product of momentum and it means nothing that there was language shift in Novgorod.

Now luckily for the world, these swampniggers have stopped breeding.

>the same psuedo science again after playing the religion card didn't work
already addressed that, not gonna run in circles
go talk to someone who'd debate you on your level

Not my fault you're too stupid or autistic to understand the basic dynamics of life.

Russia for muscovites only.

Projection

You apparently don't think it doesn't have an immense value by itself that the same people speaking the same language inhabit an area stretching over half of Europe.

The spread of religion, alphabet, everything you can imagine was facilitated by the Slavic expansion.
If there were no Slavs in the world outside the Novgorod region things would have been very different and Finnic-Slavic relations would rather have resembled the age old Finnic-Baltic relations which go back to 2000 BC.

It simply apparently didn't. Much more important were the people in their immediate surroundings and at the sea or those they could reach via the Russian river network which is vast. Poles had little to do with the Russians.
Eventually some nation was going to emerge on the river network because it was simply so good for unification and that was the Rus(aka "Land of the Rowers"). It was going to be of the first inhabitants who took a liking to rowing. It's that simple.

Cyrillic alphabet and Orthodox Christianity were the result of southern Slavic influence to Russia and you claim that it wouldn't have mattered?

Byzantine empire, endpoint of the river route.

You're still not getting it. The Slavic world was interconnected whether you like it or not.
This interconnectedness resulted in the Orthodox faith arriving to NW Russia before Catholicism and from a more preferable direction for Slavs.
Finnic people in the region converted from Paganism to Orthodoxy over time and this was a driving force in their assimilation into Russians as they now had cultural links and contact only to Slavs.

If the Slavic world wasn't interconnected, Catholicism would have arrived in the area earlier and the local Finnic people just might still speak their own languages as they would have been culturally linked to the west instead.

It simply wasn't repeating yourself doesn't make what you say less wrong, you're still wrong. I prove you wrong on the alphabet and religion thing and you still claim to be right. I prove you wrong on the interconnectedness showing what did it was the trade route to constantinople via the Russian river system, I break down every point you make and you can't do that to any point I make(because they're factually correct). What's the point of this discussion? Why would catholicism from Rome come to Russia earlier than Orthodoxy when who they mostly traded with was the Byzantine empire? Why do you make shit up and then believe it?

gif me kazakh qt's

You may be too autistic to understand it yourself but even you acknowledge that it was important that the Slavic world was so large and interconnected.

What if there simply weren't Slavs anywhere outside NW Russia?

Orthodoxy definitely would have arrived there later as the interconnectedness of the Slavic world which you acknowledge was crucial to the fast spread of Orthodoxy.

how come there are so few Central Asian posters on here?

it's such a mysterious and weird place. has a large population but we never hear about it

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4316098/Women-using-SEX-pay-manual-labour-Russia.html

Interconnectedness of the russian river system and the people that lived around it* and Rus utilization of the rivers allowed for national unification.
It didn't matter who lived there, large portions of the river route were in turkic lands, they could sail to constantinople anyway with ease. The peoples interested themselves mostly in those who had something to give, those were the people in their direct surroundings and the people it was worth making a long journey to by the river. That were the Byzantines.
You're quite dense.

fuck off turk

we will genocide you all very soon

>2017
>live in kazahstan
ayyyyyyy lmao

very poor knowledge of computers and internet
also no neets

those fucking comments are much more frustrating than the article

>that lady is clearly not a russian..
so foreigners think that there's no swimsuits or smartphones?

You're more or less living in your own fantasy world where nothing matters except your feelings about things.

The irony hurts my friend, there are no logical or factual discrepancies in what I say. Meanwhile what you say doesn't hold up to scrutiny.

It's simply true, as evidenced by how the Kievian Rus was formed on the river system that went from the Baltic to the Black Sea and not including Slavs not on the system, it was the route to Constantinople, they didn't care about the other slavs in eastern europe because they had nothing to give.

I have no obligation towards you, so I'm ending it here, there's no value in this 'discussion'. You're probably on this site a lot so I guess I'll see your psuedo science again sometime.