Alright Sup Forums Guitar thread

Alright Sup Forums Guitar thread

Show me what you play on. Just bought a new starter guitar today.

Got my tax return and decided to pick up a new hobby.

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/a-chromatic-void/symphony-of-unease
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Overkill for a starter guitar but not a bad choice. How much you drop for that bad boy?

got this guy a few days ago, pretty happy with it so far.

My badass bass niggas

Taylor K24 Koa

Of course my first bass

Stop fapping over snapchat > Snapchat (z) .com can help you today

Finished my pedal board recently tho

designed and built my own.

Sexy f holes m8

is that classical or acoustic? the neck looks huge

I read an article about how violins started with circular holes too and moved on to Ds and then Cs and then fs and the thing that made sound project better was the perimeter, not the area of the holes. hence the long slender holes.

acoustic. I mean it's 24 frets joined at 22 so it's way outside the norm. I have an acoustic but I got so pissed one day about fret access I just drew up the plans for an acoustic the way I thought it should be done. I also gave it a 10 inch fretboard radius because I like a rounder fretboard for chords. and 25" scale. There is actually a lot going on with the design under the surface. I think I modified an approach at every design element. But my starting point was a prewar martin dreadnought.

body looks thick af. would not enjoy playing that

Looks well made, but ugly imo

Not bad user. I've played a few Yamahas over the years and they're decent for a reasonable price. You could a lot, lot worse.

Thanx user

You probably play classic rock shit

What

Do you trolls ever get tired of trolling/failing?

Why don't you go Snapchat (z) .com & leak anyones nudes

that thing looks like it sounds shit, how does that thing hold sustain when the saddle is entirely too high on the body, second of all, f holes do precisely dick when you have a circle in the center of the guitar, the finish looks badass tho, hope it was done right

Huh?

Fucking digusting slob. clean your frets

>Thanx user
for what

>filthy frets
kys

Que?

Faggot?

Homo?

Just picked up this bad boy last week

I don't have any pics of my RG7421 on this laptop but anybody wanna give me some critics on something i just started not so long ago

might incorporate some melodic ideas on guitar

soundcloud.com/a-chromatic-void/symphony-of-unease

because i'm too lazy to actually take pictures of them lol

just started this idea*

your guitar looks shit, faggot. deal with it

>f holes do precisely dick when you have a circle in the center of the guitar
>being this ignorant
its purpose is to make the guitar look tacky and user like a dumbass obviously

Dafuq are you talking about? I'm not the user who posted whatever piece of shit you're referring to you incredibly retarded shit stain.

How different does this sound from an upright one? how does this sound, actually?

Here's a few of mine

That's a pretty nice guitar you got there though in my honest opinion your first guitar should of been any old acoustic

>replies to user's reply to other user
>retarded replies
>expects user to figure out who user is

you're so badass. how can i be alpha like you?

Are... Are you retarded? Are you literally fucking retarded? Why the hell would you even say that? Because it's an anonymous board and no one knows who you are? Do you not feel embarrassment? Do you not wish to kill yourself? Are you not going to say sorry, for saying something like that? Do you see all these people? They all think you're retarded now. It doesn't matter that you posted anonymously, they know that this comment - that very comment, has been written by a chromosome-less retard. They know that you are the biggest failure on earth and the death of you will only mean raising the IQ of this world. Please, I ask of you, with all fellow Sup Forumstardas, kill yourself, in the most painful way possible. End it, your and our suffering of your complete stupidity, of your lack of self awareness, and of your completely irrational judgement call to say such a completely retarded thing. My regards to your mentally ill mother and your brain dead father, for creating such an abomination as yourself. Remove yourself from existence. May your final meal consist of rat poison and nails, and wash it all down with bleach, retard.

A little different view

My main gear, with new acoustic

how pathetic do you have to be to put in the effort to type shit like this? into "trolling"?

Wow you sure like gretsch guitars...

Just stop. If you ever post here again, I will fuckin’ choke slam you into a coffee table, with any luck it will be one of those old school antique coffee tables that was made out of the really good wood from deep in the fucking forest and not that Ikea bitch that explodes like a fucking stunt table. I will put you right through it, and pull you up by your god damn larynx and then right through the dry wall, my hand would be disappearing into the wall like I just fisted a fucking horse. Then I’d pull you out, you’d have plaster all over your fucking hair, you’d be deprived of 3 quarters of your oxygen, and you’d start to cry. Then I’d just whisper into your ear, really calmly, like one of those bad guys in one of those great 80’s movies with Mel Gibson, or fucking Stallone or whatever, where once the goons would get him tied up and the head bad guy that’s running bitch would come in all relaxed with his dress shoes and suit and would just come up and put his face like parallel to the other dude’s face and just come in and whisper in the guy’s ear nice and calmly. That’s what I’d do to you, as you’re struggling to breath, I’d put my head right next to your ear and just be like “If you ever post in this section again, I will fucking kill you. You understand me? The only reason you’re not dead right now is because I haven’t figured out how to get away with it yet. If you even come in this section again, I swear to god, I will grab you by your fucking baby fat and the top of your fucking head and I will throw you upside down through a bay window” As you sit out there in the rain, picking the glass and the wood shards out of your body, I’m gonna take a tray of hot macaroni and throw it right on your fucking face. That’s what I’ll do if you ever post here again.

My latest, so fucking sweet

>taking the bait

It's called copy and paste newfriend also known as copypasta

my CTRL+V is something different to yours.

>should have been

Do you ever turn the Marshall stacks up over 2 in that space?

I guess you could say that

sound is actually amazing. sustain is about 12 seconds at normal volume with a lot of overtones but I guess around double that if you put your ear close to the hole. It's actually very balanced as well. Cutaways tend to be over trebly and high bridges tend to be bassy. They more or less cancelled eachother out. The other thing to know is I routed that saddle slot probably to less than 1/8 of an inch of the bottom of the bridge so it seats very deep. It is also a very tight slot.

to address the depth, yeah it's about 5 inches deep. just a hair thicker than a standard dreadnought. the depth gives better volume. It's actually not too uncomfortable. the neck length is a little weird though you get used to it. In any case it's a prototype. If I were to make more I'd probably move everything down by about an inch and also stick to OM body thickness.

I compared it to a taylor that was about $3200 I had tried out earlier. I thought the taylor was quite good until I took this in and played them one after the other. I mean it wasn't even close. And this guitar has a lot of shit inside with the pickup system I used as well. although the k&k holy trinity mini onboard is truly the shit.

>missing the point
>being this stupid
who said it isn't? pasta doesn't write itself, moron

you have no idea how big my space is. you only see what's in the pic. my house is like 5000 sq. feet. that one room is bigger than the house i grew up in.

A bit worn out but she plays well

Are you implying you have an endorsement?

acoustic, it's dick, plug it in, best tone i've gotten out of an amp, sound is nothing like an upright lol

Nice. With toys like that it's great to play with them the way they were meant to be played. I'd kill to have a Les Paul and Strat and Marshall stacks to play them through.

You are clearly short a number of chromosomes.

I don't argue with the handicapped

funny you should say that, i've got 12 custom made guitars in my house, but i'm an idiot right?

Ibanez rules

it ain't bigger than your head right now tho

But... you're still posting...

to tell the truth i hardly ever touch the les paul. i used it for a riff on a sex pistols cover i did recently, but other than that, i haven't picked it up in a while. the strat, yeah, that's a real workhorse. the ibby RG is good for solos. i'll post another that shows a few more of mine, gotta get it off my tablet, don't have it here

>only ibanez
>not a single RG
Disapointment

Prs torero (korean)(Se)
Pics if needed but eh. Not that good

just tellin the truth my friend. sorry if you don't like it.

Are you implying it takes 12 custom guitars in a house to not an idiot make?
Because I have news for you. You may want to sit down.

>i've got 12 custom made guitars in my house
hopefully, they don't look as shit as that. i'm not saying it sounds like shit. I'm saying it looks like shit. nice finish though

Likewise my anonymous compadre

>none of this matters
>I don't argue with the handicapped
>you won't get to me
>YOU WON'T GET TO ME

Kek this.

Custom doesn't imply good automatically
I've a couple of shit customs an some good ones. My best are old and cheap, they're all different

Fuck looks. How does it sound? How does it play?
No matter how it looks it won't fix the cunt wearing it.

Tone is in the hands.

Fuck all opinions but mine.

cmon guys, can't we get along? jeeze, this ain't Sup Forums. we don't have to be a bunch of smartass assholes like that. that's why i don't go there, they are the worst dicks ever. people bitch about Sup Forums, but Sup Forums is the worst

Where's the fucking multiscale 10 stings you fucking dj0nt Kents.
Why are you all so skint you can't afford strandberg?

Fucking pussy thread anyways

I play on my friends kid guitar he never used, its a fender starcaster (fake strat) china
i use ernie ball light top heavy bottoms
suprised by the tones i get
never spent a penny on guitar besides the strings

Here's one of the pics. Don't know if its a good one cause its of this shitty tablet

That's just musos. Everywhere I've ever been there's no peace. Only vehement disagreement about branding and tonality when no fucking cunt can play

retard detected. you might want to read before you reply

yes, you do have a point there. i remember Charlotte in the 1980s

Made a similar post the other day. This is my setup
>Tfw you just want to play post-rock but everyone is playing djent or ska

Do do I spy a fucking chibson?
Scrubby cunt go wash your balls then come back and try again

I'm considering one of their 339s

Unsure about cheap made in China guitars though

Pol is by far leagues better than mu and b but v is hometown

Why the fuck are you mericans opposed to a little banter, the touchy feely bullshit astounds me, it's common courtesy to break someone's balls and to get yours broken otherwise everyone's a stranger.

I bought $100 guitar from JBHiFi and learnt 6notes of the star spangled Banner when trump was elected and am use Rocksmith for PS4 to learning how to making the musics

I also put 2 more coils in there is 5 coils

>i've got 12 custom made guitars in my house
is that supposed to prove something? faggot

i'm not sure what you mean, that's a 1987 les paul standard.

No fx loop?
Nice rig
WouldJizzOn/10

checked and kek'd

Oh boy i love ska abso-freakin-lutley!

Here's my metal machine. Made it in 6 months at luthiery school
>no custom shops will hire you because they don't want you bringing in your bad habits
>all custom shops require some degree of experience, however

>Why the fuck are you mericans opposed to a little banter
huh? you gotta explain this to mean. i know what banter means, i'm not sure why what i said means i'm opposed to it.

Thanks user.
There's an FX loop but I wired up my board after I figured out what "Accessory In/Out" meant so I'm gonna be lazy and play with it like this before setting it up again.