Dude can i keep this lmao

>dude can i keep this lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2016/03/11/inside-chris-terrios-vision-for-batman-superman-and-justice-league/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BAZINGA

It is the dry and clever wit of OP what draws me back to Sup Forums again and again.

I'm sure if I ever showed this piece of stylised metal to a woman - she should spread her legs immediately.

Is that Nathan for You?

Good post OP

I'm spreadin em' right now, and i'm a man

you laugh but

so you're going to assault and rape her with a batarang?

What's up with his face?

It's for the good of the honest people of Gotham. If throwing the bat shuriken would just happen to sever the seams of bras and panties...

Fucked up from running too fast. I think he's the Flash.

>bat shuriken

>shuriken

It's a shaken. Shuriken are more like throwing knifes. Throwing stars are called shaken.

>having a costume worse than the tv one

lel

>he will keep it and save the day with it at the end of the movie

SCREENCAP THIS

This. That costume looks bad.

It looks clunky and too high tech when Flash is all about versatility and speed.

Also that scene looks really weird out of context. I can see that he dodges a laser beam but it's bad scene to put on a trailer.

CAPTAIN RUSSIA!

Why is it being held together by wire?

So you're big

It's homemade I reckon, I'm sure Wayne Enterprises can make something a bit more streamlined and a lot less DIY

Can I crash this?

Why do they cast twinks for superfast characters? I bet ther is gonna be epic slow-mo scene.

What song will they play when he does his extended slowmo scene?

>I bet ther is gonna be epic slow-mo scene.

Like Quicksilver's?

>we want the Marvel audience

Because they're hot

The lightning is all wrong and the guy is a sperg.

This JL footage has single handedly crushed my hopes for the Flash movie

>the marvel audience was the dc audience all along

>muh tone

>I failed him in life...I won't fail him in death
>Superman's selfless sacrifice is the spark of Batman's rebirth into light and the dawn of a new golden age of heroism.
>Chris Terrio says this is the intention even before BvS releases
>Dawn of Justice...literally the night is darkest before the dawn.
>First picture of the Justice League features the sun rising in the background

Why are people claiming that Justice League being lighter is anything other than what was always intended? Are people really this dense?

Chris Terrio:
>At that moment, I thought, “I’m not done with this yet. I want to go back and keep telling the story.” “Batman v Superman” is a bit of an “Empire Strikes Back” or “Two Towers” or any similar middle film in a trilogy. The middle film tends to be the darkest one. I do think from “Man of Steel” through “Justice League,” it is one saga really.

>I expect “Justice League” will be tonally not quite as dark as “Batman v Superman.” From that point of view, I felt compelled to go back and try to lift us and myself into a different tonal place because I think when you write a darker film, sometimes you want to redeem it all a bit.

blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2016/03/11/inside-chris-terrios-vision-for-batman-superman-and-justice-league/

I bet all you whiners will still go watch it in theatres.

I read somewhere that he doesnt have his own costume until Bruce gives him a Wayne Tech one

>marvelcucks on suicide watch

this is true quipkino