ITT: Sup Forums in 2025

ITT: Sup Forums in 2025

That new Metallica album sucked

As always
Also why does no one post here any more ?

I've been in a coma for 8 years, has anything topped this yet?

Yes, In The Aeroplane Over The Sea 2. It feature Misty John Father (he ironically changed his name), North West, and Thom Yorke as a hologram because he died in a car accident

Grimes

this year is the year I can feel it

Yeah, Zac Brown Band finally went full hard rock and monopolized the music market with their unGodly musicianship that no one knew they had years ago

Fallen Sup Forumscore go

i can't wait until i get more Freedom Points from my employer so i can unlock the new Taylor Swift song on iTunes

This Freakorik '70's revival' is fucking lame. I get it, Can and Comus were influential and what not but this sounds like g-dadrock trying to fit in with current trends. Now Merzbow, that's a pop icon to stand the test of time.

Can't believe Kanye started his second term this year. It feels like his campaign was just yesterday.

Come the fuck on, Ye's post-retirement album is is total garbage. Fucking insane that it actually managed to be worse than TG16

can't believe no rapper topped the last Will Smith Grand Hip-hop comeback

Mr. Bungles new album is lit senpai

I cant believe Michael Gira is still releasing music at 72. That's dedication.

official Kendrick rankings:

TNC>GKMC>TPAB>AI>THT>DAMN>NATION>UU>TPR>S80

If only there was any airbag to save his life...
That Trump proposal to remove airbags from cars back in 2019 was probably one of the worst decisions he made. And because they were, and i quote, "very scary! Like a big ghost! Sad!"

hell be fine

Anyone here remember music piracy?
I do...

something deathgrips etc

>tfw Keith Richards is the only living artist who released an album in the 60s

the memes are real

I miss him.
Hey never fully recovered from that whole depressing spiral after DAMN. generated some great music but was it worth his life?

all trap hip-hop aged horribly

at least every non-contrarian agrees he's the greatest rapper of all time, so that's saying something

>torrent sites and private trackers die out
>slsk finally taken down
>mega enforces strict copyright policy
Was 2020 the worst year on record for pirates?

blue album>pinkerton>green album>white album>everything between green and white>everything after white

Who else here thinks Black Ken 2 is the greatest record ever created?
Lil B stepped it up, and that's saying a lot considering the level he was at on the original Black Ken. #TYBG

Holy fuck my dad knew their gutairist or something. Played bass with him in a band too.

HOLY SHIT, PRESIDENT WEST WAS JUST ASSASSINATED BY OLD MAN SHAWN CARTER, AND THEN CARTER HAD A HEART ATTACK AND DIED RIGHT ON TOP OF HIM

>2025 is only 8 years away

When the hell is he going to use that studio he installed in the white house? It feels like forever since he made anything.

>current year is only 8 years away

What did he mean by this?

correct rating but how do u know everything they make will be worse than raditude and make believe

hes next

because the albums already came out and the band went on hiatus last year. where have you been?

>it's been 7 and a half years
damn...

It's le current year of course. Speaking of which, what happened to le current year man?

post artists who are going to die this year

green album sucks

I can't wait to turn 21 this weekend!

Michael Gira

>King Crimson made a post-hip hop album
Well that was unexpected. Thoughts?

and rappers are still sampling beats from it to this day

>musician for almost 45 years
>not one good album

Remember when Kendrick sold out?

His mumble rap cash-in, while cynical, was unironically pretty good

>liking post-Swans-revival-revival Swans
l m a o

I was suprised to go back and listen to Speedin' Bullet To Heaven to find that it's actually the best album ever and we couldn't comprehend it 10 years ago.

Anybody else miss Hip Hop? I mean, I get that segregation was necessary and all that but the cultural appropriation laws are ridiculous

>Speedin Bullet was two years ago

he must be one of those spergs who LARPs that they're posting on Sup Forums in a different year.

Truly, he is worse than /kpg/

smu

if you don't recognize this man you need to go back to picblurb or ustream you fucking newpleb

N E O - 0 0 'S
A E S T H E T I C

>yfw Scaruffi changed TMR to a 10 on his deathbed last year

what music do you listen to when you fuck your sexbot waifu? you're not a poorfag neet who can't afford one are you?

Any day now, right?

>Asuka model
>Actually calling others poorfags
If you don't spring for Misato you might as well not even get one, fag.

mouseatouille

The Book Cypher Sings was pretty cool, i would remove the hour long sound collage of Jeff leaving places tho

would drag myself through miles of broken glass to hear jeff politely ask an audience member to stop recording at this point : (

Music sucks

>Can't get a job because Martian immigrants take all the jobs
Thanks Trump
Music for this feel?

who's enjoying the beefheart 1978 archives?

>2025
>/dark/
You're shitting me, how is goth still a thing listening to gloomy 40 year old music? I mean look at these faggots, they don't even have wifi contact lenses and you still see wackos running around like that while playing music reminiscent of now long gone bands like The Cure and The Sisters of Mercy and now it's a fad again. How do we stop the /dark/ invasion Sup Forums?

i love this thread

kek

I can't believe Mac Demarco killed himself after winning 7 grammys

I guess the lung cancer was too much for him

Hope the war ends soon. I don't want my wife to be sitting at the television on the news all day wondering if I'm going to die today. And since Theresa Mays wartime ban on expression all that's been on the radio is Ed Sheeran and Drake, alternating, constantly, 24/7

I still cant believe Robert Fripp died and came out of his grave to slap that bitch who pirated Itcotck at his funerals

GUYS I THINK I FINALLY FOUND IT

this grimes shit should die down soon

Anyone else here in NC seeing the Viper hologram tonight?

Reminder

On Avery Island - A Portrait of the Artist
ITAOTS - Ulysses
The Book Cipher Sings - Finnegans Wake

the lyrics are still garbage but the music is 10/10 masterpiece material, im glad its part of mucore now desu.

lol

I'll be there. fingers crossed he plays stuff from The Rocketship Bus 3. For sure my favorite of his post WW3 material

>I suggest you change your diet
>It can lead to high blood pressure if you fry it
>Or even a stroke, heart attack, heart disease
>It ain't no starting back once arteries start to squeeze
Fuck ;_; he was right. God damn it hurts to listen to this song now.

samefag

Inb4 old ass phone poster

Sorry i didn't but into the new models. I piercer mine from way back in 2016

>tfw your kids listen to entry level kid's music
How do I move them onto more patrician music like Barney and The Wiggles?

Buy*
Prefer*
Ok now i get why everyone upgraded

Remember when Gorillaz was discussed on Sup Forums instead of Sup Forums? You'd think with the massive success of season 4 some other bands would have made their own TV shows by now.

WTF, Baron Trump just dropped the most fire mixtape of the year

Thoughts on the new Slowdive? I can't believe they've actually been managing to release consistently good material post-reunion.

I am. Hope he plays something off of Hornace.

It's a bit odd that harsh noise and power electronics made it to the mainstream/top 40. 10 years ago everyone was bitching about it.

Smu

There's no way I could even live that long

smu