Protip: you can't

Objectively the best kino ever

>Kubrick
>My mfw when

>implying

the ending

>pleb not getting it
Gtfo

This. Kubrick's films have no soul. They are too mechanical.

>absolute pleb defending the ending
back2reddit

Ya gotta believe me BROTHA!

I'll take the bait, what's wrong with the ending?

>doesn't accept to fake futuristic slang

Nothing.

He must be one of those butthurt assholes that though that the book ending was good.

And thought the book ending actually made thematic sense and believed the ludavico technique actually worked. Aka pleb filter

Part of the Kubrick pleb trilogy, along with The Shining and Full Metal Jacket

Not a flaw in the film

this

>If it's popular, that means it's bad

the rape scene
it wasn't sexy enough

Alrightie: The violence was nowhere near as graphic as the book led me to think it would be.

Lame rape scene: A Clockwork Orange
Sexy rape scene: Irreversible

The whole point of the book ending (American version) was that it DIDN'T work. Re read the 20th chapter. It ends with Alex lying in a hospital bed fantasizing about cutting the face of the world with his knife and proclaiming "I was cured"

Burgess intentionally left it bleak because he feared American audiences would reject a happier ending.

>how to spot someone how has zero literary backround

Oh, how cute you think you can talk about films.

the ending didnt resolve anything.
what was it all for?

you're probably joking but Noé put in ultrasonic frequencies in the soundtrack during the rape scene to unerve the audience so no one could find it sexy... but if you MUTE that shit, holy fuck i don't think my dick has ever been harder

I think I realized how fuckin detailed Kubrick was when I read how during the scene where Alex imagines he's the Roman soldier wiping Jesus, Kubrick told McDowell to speak with an American accent. Because Kubrick imagined Alex was only capable of experiencing the past through the media he's viewed

>Find a flaw
the way its interpreted

>During his press chores, Burgess took time to attend a screening of “A Clockwork Orange” with a paying audience. He wanted to see what all the fuss was about. He wanted to see how Americans were responding, and found that “the theology passed over their coiffures.” He was especially dismayed by “the blacks” in the audience who shouted, “Right on!” at the thug-hero Alex.